A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Trump's own lawyers said he refused to return the top secret documents even when they begged him to. You poor lost maga idiot.
Here's the funny thing: This will all come out in court, Trump's lawyers will have to admit it, and the rubes will stick to their story, because they don't have the self esteem to admit they were wrong.

Alternate Universe.

Here's the funny thing: This will all come out in court, Trump's lawyers will have to admit it, and the rubes will stick to their story, because they don't have the self esteem to admit they were wrong.

Alternate Universe.
Maybe just maybe Trump will be acquitted.

Trump as president said they were his documents same as the judge said bill Clinton's tapes in his sock drawer were his.

Trump can say whatever he wants. It doens't make it true. The law is what matters here, not someone's feelings.

Alternate Universe.

It's what makes them a cult.

Trump can say whatever he wants. It doens't make it true. The law is what matters here, not someone's feelings.
As president he is covered under the presidential records act just like the judge gave billy boy the same protection.

I went about three years into this, consciously avoiding using that term. But I finally gave in.

That's what this is. It's a socio-political cult, equal parts sociological and political, and the world has seen it before.
So what, you lying sack of leftard bullshit?

Mr I'm Not A Leftard But I Think All Trumpsters Are Nazis.

The world has seen your lying bullshit before too.

I went about three years into this, consciously avoiding using that term. But I finally gave in.

That's what this is. It's a socio-political cult, equal parts sociological and political, and the world has seen it before.

You just gotta call it out for what it is, a dangerous cult. Likewise you gotta call out the bullshit on the left as well.

Forum List

Back