A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

It's what makes them a cult.
I drove by the house my Dad grew up in a while back for the first time in years. All over the house, all over the yard were Trump banners and Flags and posters saying stupid things like "Lets go Brandon" and "Trump won" and several others. There are several other houses in the area similarly decorated. I do not recally another politician having his own flag. It is a cult.

You just gotta call it out for what it is, a dangerous cult. Likewise you gotta call out the bullshit on the left as well.
The far left is just so easy for me to ignore. The Trump "right" is everywhere.

It took him that long to get his golf shirts and shoes out of the boxes with national secrets accidentally thrown in? I am not surprised you guys defend Trump no matter what he does, but unless the FBI planted the classified documents, Trump is guilty.
If Trump is guilty, so are Biden, Clinton, Obama, Bush 43, Bush 41, Carter, Reagan, and every other president.

How do you feel about Biden taking and soliciting bribes from foreign countries when he was VP? Was that somehow legal in your small mind?

I drove by the house my Dad grew up in a while back for the first time in years. All over the house, all over the yard were Trump banners and Flags and posters saying stupid things like "Lets go Brandon" and "Trump won" and several others. There are several other houses in the area similarly decorated. I do not recally another politician having his own flag. It is a cult.
No its angry americans who do not approve of their votes being stolen.

If Trump is guilty, so are Biden, Clinton, Obama, Bush 43, Bush 41, Carter, Reagan, and every other president.

How do you feel about Biden taking and soliciting bribes from foreign countries when he was VP? Was that somehow legal in your small mind?
Come up with some evidence, I am all for everyone that breaks the law paying the price. Partisanship makes you stupid.

The votes were not stolen, Trump lost. But yea, the cult is all about grievance and anger.
Fulton county Georgia, the vote counting room cleared when a fake water main break was called, then suitcases of fake ballots pulled from under tables and run through the counting machines. Pennsylvania, republican poll watchers banned from the counting rooms. Yes, 2020 was a successful coup of the USA government, pulled off by the DNC, the media, the NWO, and China. And idiots like you refuse to accept those proven facts.

Come up with some evidence, I am all for everyone that breaks the law paying the price. Partisanship makes you stupid.
it is well established that all previous presidents took classified docs with them when the left the white house. If you listened to something other than CNN propaganda you would know that.

There is nothing you can say. They don't need evidence that they have to defend. They just BELIEVE.

The Manson Girls.

Bleach Bit Hammer Time Hillary is above the law.
Stealing Senator Biden is above the law.
Sock drawer Bill Clinton is above the law.
Warehouse Barry is above the law.
But Orange Man BAD!!!!
:rolleyes:

Bleach Bit Hammer Time Hillary is above the law.
Stealing Senator Biden is above the law.
Sock drawer Bill Clinton is above the law.
Warehouse Barry is above the law.
But Orange Man BAD!!!!
:rolleyes:
See you could just have said, "whatabout 1-4." we will know what you are talking about.

See you could just have said, "whatabout 1-4." we will know what you are talking about.
Talking about the hubris of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies, that's EXACTLY what we're talking about!

Talking about the hubris of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies, that's EXACTLY what we're talking about!
Daaamn, that sounds really bad. But I am having trouble understanding your demented post. Can you maybe try this statement in less crazy?

Daaamn, that sounds really bad. But I am having trouble understanding your demented post. Can you maybe try this statement in less crazy?
The blatant hypocrisy from the demented LEFT is what's CRAZY.

There is nothing you can say. They don't need evidence that they have to defend. They just BELIEVE.

The Manson Girls.

Did you and the rest those with severe TDS need evidence about Trump/Russia collusion prior to starting an multi-million dollar smear campaign? Let me guess, that was different somehow.

Forum List

Back