A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

No, Trump should not be above the rule of law but neither should Hillary, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and a raft of other politicians and bureaucrats most of who are Democrats.

One rule of law for all and an end to the “show me the man and
I will find you a crime” attitude that the FBI and DOJ have applied to Trump and his supporters

Keep in mind that if we continue down the path we are on in the future we will see an uprising like we are seeing in Russia today except it might be successful.

If so what we get will likely not be as good as what he had.

Last edited:
Why is that important?

This is dumb behavior on the part of the righties. There's blood in the water but they refuse to impeach Biden and now they're generating bad optics too. They should let the impeachments stand, as monuments to leftard stupidity. Expungement is of no value, legally or otherwise, and may even be counterproductive.

I’m not against impeaching Biden but for what exactly? What high crimes has he committed that will get a 2/3rd majority vote in the senate if the house were to impeach him? LOL

its out there and its very solid. but you won't see it on CNN or MSNBC (the dem propaganda networks)
I watch Fox about half the time. I watch NEWSMAX on rare occasions. Both of which have said in the last couple of days the evidence causes them to ask questions. Which translated to Republican means they still have nothing. What have they recently presented that is real evidence?

I watch Fox about half the time. I watch NEWSMAX on rare occasions. Both of which have said in the last couple of days the evidence causes them to ask questions. Which translated to Republican means they still have nothing. What have they recently presented that is real evidence?
LOL, you are being scammed, the media is lying to you. There is hard evidence of Biden's corruption and treason, and yesterday in a moment of cognitive remiss, he admitted selling classified data. The poor man is a disgrace to himself and this great country.

What actually matters is how evidence does in court when challenged by the other party. Assuming a case is brought at all.

So we'll see.
yes we will, same applies to the bogus charges against Trump. We have allowed this country to become a banana republic and fools like you seem to be happy about it.

yes we will, same applies to the bogus charges against Trump. We have allowed this country to become a banana republic and fools like you seem to be happy about it.
Aww, don't be angry. And look at that: You've already decided that the charges against Trump are "bogus". I've said they had to be proven in a court of law. I've said if you folks think Biden has broken the law, go get him. Just prove it and we nail him. Doesn't matter to me.

You're just one of the rubes. Sorry.

Aww, don't be angry. And look at that: You've already decided that the charges against Trump are "bogus". I've said they had to be proven in a court of law. I've said if you folks think Biden has broken the law, go get him. Just prove it and we nail him. Doesn't matter to me.

You're just one of the rubes. Sorry.
the problem with what you say is that we have two systems of criminal law, one for powerful leffists and a different one for the rest of us.

I think it's between the rich and/or well-connected and the rest of us.

But then I'm not a political ideologue.
then how do you explain the government (run by leftist democrats) going after conservatives, republicans, etc, and ignoring the crimes of those who they control.

then how do you explain the government (run by leftist democrats) going after conservatives, republicans, etc, and ignoring the crimes of those who they control.
You're assuming there are crimes, because you're believing the reports, conspiracy theories and assumptions coming out of MAGA media.

The "rigged election" farce got thrown out of 65+ courtrooms, including those run by Trump appointees, because the evidence was shit.

Accusations have to withstand public scrutiny. Wanting it to be so, doesn't make it so.

politicians who are globalists like Bush,Clinton,Biden and Obama who work for the deep state are.Trump is not part of the corrupt two party system so unlike them,the the deep state goes after him or in the case of JFK,they kill you.

Those are the facts and the only thing that matters,everything else posted on this thread is all irrelevent.

Forum List

Back