A Simple Solution to solving ISIS

Did anyone point out to Ted that India is not a muslim country? No way am I wasting my time reading the entire thread; the OP was enough.

There's a minority of Muslims in India, naturally they cause immense trouble, the Indian Government does rather a good job of trying to keep them under some sort of control.

Actually I lived in India for 6 months. The muslims there seemed pretty moderate...

Seems we actually got to an end of discussion without too many partisan rants...

I don't understand why the US Neocons want to put US soldiers on the ground. When a simpler solution is available.

A major in the Indian army make $99 dollars a month. A lot of these soldiers have military experience and the army 1.3 million big. They 20% muslim. Bangladesh has also a big army as do many muslim nations.

I figure if you offer $1000 a month salary and another $1000 for support you could raise an army of volunteers (100,000+) from these various armies for about $200m a month. With western air support they could defeat ISIS in a matter of months. Performance driven.

We could use the UN if needed but ISIS are war criminals so that would be much of a hassle. So the years bill would be $2.4 billion spread between a lot countries. You get a friendly Muslim country to propose it, US is better leading from the back on this one.

So a great Muslim Army defeats the radicals and the West looks like we have nothing to do with it.

This is not a new plan and was done plenty of time in the Cold War.

Bit trick is to figure out a post war plan. Syria has be in control when finished or another uprising with the same crowd would happen. At this stage the Muslim Brotherhood would look good but a modern muslim secular like Turkey would be best.

This is a far reduced price tag and less blow back on US and other western states.

The current far left drone in the white house that you worship has created the fact that US troops will be on the ground in the ME.. Oddly enough there are US troops in the region right now, even if the far left wants to deny it.

Without true leadership in the US this is what happens in the world. last time it was this bad was in the Carter years, well actually Obama has beat Carter by a light years..

This is another prime example of why you do not vote far left or all the far left to have any political power..

Did anyone point out to Ted that India is not a muslim country? No way am I wasting my time reading the entire thread; the OP was enough.

There's a minority of Muslims in India, naturally they cause immense trouble, the Indian Government does rather a good job of trying to keep them under some sort of control.

Actually I lived in India for 6 months. The muslims there seemed pretty moderate...

Maybe because they were actually Hindu! But hey tell another lie to fit that narrative..

Maybe because they were actually Hindu! But hey tell another lie to fit that narrative..

Actually 15 % of India is Muslim.

But I offered Bangladesh, Turkey,...

ISIS numbers is estimated at around 50,000... We are talking about armies with millions...
ISIS supply chain would be very weak for a proper land war...

Forum List

Back