A solution to Illegal immigration- A modest proposal.

How is that a reason to allow millions of people we know nothing about to enter our country illegally?

These are the ones we know about. How many gotaways are there, especially from our most formidable enemy?
This is what you guys do all day. "Oh, my God, there are Chinese down there."

Dude, there are 5 million Chinese people in America. They aren't going to all emerge from their restaurants and nail salons to come out and get you.

Your thoughts would take years to implement it at all plus costing billions we don't have.

In the meantime, why not simply put back in place that reduced by more than half the policies of President Biden?

Because they were inhumane, not in compliance with our laws or principles, and made us look horrible internationally.

Um, okay, missed the point entirely.

A migrant comes in with your SSN, how is that employer supposed to know it isn't you?

Or maybe he knows it isn't you, but he can honestly claim that it took Social Security six months to get back to him that was a stolen card. By that time the migrant has moved on to another job.
We have a different emphasas

I want to stop them at the border as often as humanly possible

And I dont want to monitor the lives of American citizens who are not under conviction of a crime, but rather respect their privacy

Aliens who are not legal residents including asylum seekers are not entitled to the same consideration

They should be tagged and monitored

Of course that only applies to those that were released onto the US

illegals should be deported whenever we find them

Maybe thats not possible at this time because some butthole judge says no

But its what we must work toward

I can shut off many of its tracking features, not have apps which do so, choose not to carry it, or refuse to even have one.

Now get back in line for your microchip, serf.
You can stay away from places where you'd be scanned.
Problem solved using your techniques.

And I dont want to monitor the lives of American citizens who are not under conviction of a crime, but rather respect their privacy

Aliens who are not legal residents including asylum seekers are not entitled to the same consideration

Uh huh...

You have a cell phone
You do business on your cell phone.
You have a bank account, unless, for some reason, you happen to be Speaker.
You have credit cards
Driver's license
Home internet
You work
Pay taxes
On*

But you're worried that your fingerprint or iris scan is invading your privacy?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Illegals are deported but like everyone else they're entitled to due process.

I know, you hate brown people, we've established that.

I think you are a little confused as to what the purpose of a biometric ID is. It is to protect your identity so they can prove you are you. Because if the illegals don't have documentation, they'll be happy to use yours.

Why? Because you don't like brown people.

What we need is immigration reform. Many of these illegals have been here since they were children and really haven't known any other country. Most are pretty much part of their communities.

Because they were inhumane, not in compliance with our laws or principles, and made us look horrible internationally.
We know who those million Chinese who have been living in our country. These are military young men about whom we know nothing nor where they are located. Please stop being silly.

How are more than 8 million illegal aliens, using tens of billions of our dollars, being taken from AMERICANS in need NOT inhumane?

Just in New York. Plus, you've seen the video of the illegal aliens beating two officers in New York and flipping the finger at America as they were released.

2024%2002%2006%20NY%20MIgrant%20Services%201.jpg

2024%2002%2006%20NY%20MIgrant%20Services%202.jpg

I know, you hate brown people, we've established that.

I think you are a little confused as to what the purpose of a biometric ID is. It is to protect your identity so they can prove you are you. Because if the illegals don't have documentation, they'll be happy to use yours.

Why? Because you don't like brown people.

What we need is immigration reform. Many of these illegals have been here since they were children and really haven't known any other country. Most are pretty much part of their communities.
your-desperation-is.jpg

Uh huh...

You have a cell phone
You have credit cards
Driver's license
Home internet
You work
Pay taxes
On*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the Deep State going to have all that info
Uh huh...

You have a cell phone
You have credit cards
Driver's license
Home internet
You work
Pay taxes
On*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Screw due process for illegals

Deport first snd due process later

We know who those million Chinese who have been living in our country. These are military young men about whom we know nothing nor where they are located. Please stop being silly.

How are more than 8 million illegal aliens, using tens of billions of our dollars, being taken from AMERICANS in need NOT inhumane?

Just in New York. Plus, you've seen the video of the illegal aliens beating two officers in New York and flipping the finger at America as they were released.
It's adorable when you pretend you care about poor people.

I don't make policy decisions based on out-of-context videos. Neither should you.

The problem in NYC is that you really couldn't tell who started the fight, and the NYPD is not exactly loved these days. Not worth the trouble.

Silly is pretending that because a very small slice of undocumented immigrants are from China, this is some kind of crisis.

Deep State? You freely gave it to Apple, Google, META, Verizon et al...
AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY "DEEP STATE?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND

No one is illegal until determined by a court of proper jurisdiction.
Due process.

But if you want to just deport people w/o due process let's start with MAGATS.

Make America great Again By Deporting MAGATS to Russia.

It'll be great.
Vlad will give you a nice uniform and ship you right off to Ukraine where you can stand up for what you believe.
Well, at least until that drone spots you.

I dont get to choose who shows up at the border

We should enforce the law regardless
We are.

The law says they can claim asylum and they are entitled to a hearing.

If you want to solve the problem, give Biden enough Asylum officers and judges to sort through the huge backlog of cases. We can start with Mrs. B131, she's been waiting for 7 years, and now that she's married to a citizen, you can dispense with her case quickly.

You think they don't already?

Yes, the grand alliance of the Bilderbergers, Illuminati and Lizard People have already secretly put that microchip in your ass.

Um, nope, that isn't how the laws are written, guy.

The laws say they can claim asylum and if they do, they have to get a hearing. And they can stay in the US until their case is resolved.

We are.

The law says they can claim asylum and they are entitled to a hearing.

If you want to solve the problem, give Biden enough Asylum officers and judges to sort through the huge backlog of cases. We can start with Mrs. B131, she's been waiting for 7 years, and now that she's married to a citizen, you can dispense with her case quickly.

If Biden wants to solve the problem, he can change the asylum law.

Deep State? You freely gave it to Apple, Google, META, Verizon et al...
AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY "DEEP STATE?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND

No one is illegal until determined by a court of proper jurisdiction.
Due process.

But if you want to just deport people w/o due process let's start with MAGATS.

Make America great Again By Deporting MAGATS to Russia.

It'll be great.
Vlad will give you a nice uniform and ship you right off to Ukraine where you can stand up for what you believe.
Well, at least until that drone spots you.
I bash illegal aliens who are invading our southern border, invading our schools, hospitsls snd welfare offices

Whereas you bash your fellow Americans

Assuming you are an American

I bash illegal aliens who are invading our southern border, invading our schools, hospitsls snd welfare offices

Whereas you bash your fellow Americans

Assuming you are an American
You just 'bashed' me and I'm no 'illegal alien.'
Just a humble American doing what's right.

If Biden wants to solve the problem, he can change the asylum law.

Last time I checked, laws were changed by Congress. THis is like 8th grade civics.

We do not have to let them stay in America till they get a yea or nay from the black robes

Make them stay in mexico for years and the migrant flood becomes a trickle

Do you have a fucking learning disability? Mexico isn't keeping them anymore. They aren't playing along.

Forum List

Back