A sound argument for banning 'assault weapons'?

They were invented to first kill animals....nets and snares....dipshit.
Nets and snares were made to catch animals not kill them. Rope was invented to drag things first then utilized for other purposes stupid.

Rope - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The ancient Egyptians were probably the first civilization to develop special tools to make rope. Egyptian rope dates back to 4000 to 3500 B.C. and was generally made of water reed fibres.[4] Other rope in antiquity was made from the fibres of date palms, flax, grass, papyrus, leather, or animal hair. The use of such ropes pulled by thousands of workers allowed the Egyptians to move the heavy stones required to build their monuments. "

Nets and snares were made to catch animals not kill them.

are you on dope dope

nets and snares were made to catch animals and fish so they could be killed and eaten

if the snare didnt kill em first

--LOL
Seems like you are a retard. Thats what I said stupid.

When you are as dumb as you are, it isn't wise to call other people names.
Youre the one claiming guns were invented to save lives and ropes were invented to kill people.

Both were invented to save the life of the user.

A dog can keep the owner safe. Youre reaching to save your false comparison. Its not working.

Oh...I get it...I am arguing with a lefty, sometimes I forget how simple you guys are.

A guy charges another guy with a sword, the other guy pulls a gun and shoots him dead. The guy with the gun...his life was just saved.

A guy with a sword charges a guy with a gun, he stops, drops the sword and puts his hands up...the life of the guy was saved without firing a shot.
What does that have to do with the fact guns were invented to kill people and ropes werent?

I am not sure, but ropes were created to save the life of the user as was the gun.
Guns werent invented to save lives. They were made to take them.

No. They were made to save the life of the guy using the gun...part of that process may very well be taking the life of the guy trying to take the life of the gun user....but that is exactly what you call..."saving the life of the user." And a lot of the time guns need not be fired to achieve that end.
No stupid. The primary purpose of a gun was to kill from a distance.

Leafing through my latest American Rifleman, I see that Ruger has finally released its Precision Rifle.

Based on the AR-10 lower and available in .308, .243 and 6.5 Creedmor, it will accept 5-10- and-20- round M110, SR-25. DPMS and M-14 magazines. MSRP $1300

For those of you that support banning 'assault weapons" -- why should this rifle be banned?

(Yes, I know. Shhhh.)
It looks mean.. and yes, black

Nets and snares were made to catch animals not kill them. Rope was invented to drag things first then utilized for other purposes stupid.

"The ancient Egyptians were probably the first civilization to develop special tools to make rope. Egyptian rope dates back to 4000 to 3500 B.C. and was generally made of water reed fibres.[4] Other rope in antiquity was made from the fibres of date palms, flax, grass, papyrus, leather, or animal hair. The use of such ropes pulled by thousands of workers allowed the Egyptians to move the heavy stones required to build their monuments. "

are you on dope dope

nets and snares were made to catch animals and fish so they could be killed and eaten

--LOL

Youre the one claiming guns were invented to save lives and ropes were invented to kill people.

No they werent. Thats why your false comparison fails.

are you on dope dope

--LOL

Rope and guns were invented to save the life of the user.

Look...I know you are a lefty and basic reality and the truth are a little above your pay grade...well, a lot above your pay grade....you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about grown up stuff anyway....go back...I think that show about the he/she is on......

They can bind and hold and hang people.....and they have always been used to kill animals...in snares and nets.....so again, you are wrong....
No stupid. They werent invented to kill people.

are you on dope dope

--LOL

I knew a guy who went through Special Forces school. During the survival phase he said they were learning snares and traps...the instructor showed them a snare on a branch for squirrels explaining that squirrels will use branches placed diagonally against a tree to climb up the tree. So...as they go on in the class, a squirell actually used the branch the instructor had made and was promptly strangled by the snare and then cooked and eaten........

yes squirrels love branches that lean on the trunks of trees

they use them like an entrance ramp on the squirrel freeway

works well

squirrels also do not get the ebee geebees

and can easily continue feeding around their dead mates

--LOL

Look...I know you are a lefty and basic reality and the truth are a little above your pay grade...well, a lot above your pay grade....you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about grown up stuff anyway....go back...I think that show about the he/she is on......
Look....I know you arent too intelligent since you think guns were invented to save lives and ropes were invented to kill people but do you think its wise to post your ignorance where everyone can see it?...Never mind. I just realized I asked you a redundant question.

Besides.....both the nets, snares and guns were created to preserve the life of the user. Keep in mind, guns can keep the owner safe and never have to fire a shot.
Youre reaching to save your false comparison. Its not working.

Actually, no. Guns were specifically made to make it possible for a weak person to defend themselves against a stronger opponent...no other weapon achieves this so well, not a knife, a sword or a bow or a spear. And again, guns save lives everyday and are never fired. Most police, and most soldiers never fire their weapons, but the mere precense of the gun keeps bad people from carrying out their evil acts against innocent people...so guns not only save the life of the user, they also save the lives of others....often without firing a shot.
I have several friends who are law enforcement officers. 1, a retired State Trooper with 30 years experience fired his weapon once while on duty. Another, with 7 years on a local police department has unholstered once but never fired. Another, with 25 years service, retired from a department in a New England city full of enlightened Progressives. He has unfortunately killed two armed men who engaged law enforcement.. The first 2 serve or served in Alabama and are good natured, happy men. The third is depressed and introverted.
I have prevented 3 assaults with a legal weapon under lawful circumstances. In only one instance did I need to unholster.
The would be knife wielding assailant's hand came up empty. A part of me wishes I had fired. It would forever answer the question of whether or not I can emotionally cope with the knowledge that I have taken a life.
That really eats at me. I know I'm capable and I know I could intellectually justify taking a life. I just wonder how I'd sleep.
Hopefully that question is never answered.

Besides.....both the nets, snares and guns were created to preserve the life of the user. Keep in mind, guns can keep the owner safe and never have to fire a shot.

Actually, no. Guns were specifically made to make it possible for a weak person to defend themselves against a stronger opponent...no other weapon achieves this so well, not a knife, a sword or a bow or a spear. And again, guns save lives everyday and are never fired. Most police, and most soldiers never fire their weapons, but the mere precense of the gun keeps bad people from carrying out their evil acts against innocent people...so guns not only save the life of the user, they also save the lives of others....often without firing a shot.
I have several friends who are law enforcement officers. 1, a retired State Trooper with 30 years experience fired his weapon once while on duty. Another, with 7 years on a local police department has unholstered once but never fired. Another, with 25 years service, retired from a department in a New England city full of enlightened Progressives. He has unfortunately killed two armed men who engaged law enforcement.. The first 2 serve or served in Alabama and are good natured, happy men. The third is depressed and introverted.
I have prevented 3 assaults with a legal weapon under lawful circumstances. In only one instance did I need to unholster.
The would be knife wielding assailant's hand came up empty. I half wish I had fired. It would forever answer the question of whether or not I can emotionally cope with the knowledge that I have taken a life.
That really eats at me. I know I'm capable and I know I could intellectually justify taking a life. I just wonder how I'd sleep.

Please explain to the lefty that your gun, and the officers guns saved your life and their life.......he won't listen to me.....like most lefties he believes in rainbows and unicorns but not the truth and reality.

They can bind and hold and hang people.....and they have always been used to kill animals...in snares and nets.....so again, you are wrong....
No stupid. They werent invented to kill people.

are you on dope dope

--LOL

this is what you posted idiot

Nets and snares were made to catch animals not kill them

snares usually kill them dead long before it is checked on

Oh, I have a pile of bodies I can use to ban guns. It's just the boys love their deadly toys here so we have nothing like reasonable gun control. No worries, if I said OK, sell it to this guy, you'd be a fan of gun control as well.
Your statements such as "toys for mindless boys" and "It's just the boys love their deadly toys" based on false premises. It is a lot deeper than that. This is a Constitutional Republic, if it tells something to you. The founders made a major mistake not to start the Bill of Rights something like: If you do not like our way of life, if you despise the Constitution, pack your shit and get the fuck out of here.

30 people die everyday from drunk driving....thats one death every 48 minutes. Let that sink in.

We need to ban alcohol before banning anything else.
Hold on there, guy! I own a bar AND I'm getting my FFL. Does everyone want to put me out of business? :D
Next time I am in the area I'll stop by.. I used to stop by at Point Clear…and Fairhope…and Mobile..

The would be knife wielding assailant's hand came up empty. I half wish I had fired. It would forever answer the question of whether or not I can emotionally cope with the knowledge that I have taken a life.

Please explain to the lefty that your gun, and the officers guns saved your life and their life.......he won't listen to me.....like most lefties he believes in rainbows and unicorns but not the truth and reality.
In two cases, I prevented a knife assault that would in all likelihood proved fatal. In the 3rd case, some 43 years ago, I prevented the rape of my then wife. So yes. I prevented 2 murders and a rape and only actually pointed my weapon once.
I'm in a rather funny business. I serve alcohol. As a result, I serve alcohol to some people that should never drink. A lot of those do not take "Last Call" seriously and get rather rowdy when the ugly lights come on.
Alabama, being an open carry state. I generally tuck in my shirt when the DJ program plays this at precisely 2 AM.

30 people die everyday from drunk driving....thats one death every 48 minutes. Let that sink in.

We need to ban alcohol before banning anything else.
Hold on there, guy! I own a bar AND I'm getting my FFL. Does everyone want to put me out of business? :D
Next time I am in the area I'll stop by.. I used to stop by at Point Clear…and Fairhope…and Mobile..
Doc Holliday s - Night Club Bar Facebook

A dog can keep the owner safe. Youre reaching to save your false comparison. Its not working.

Africa animal picture.JPG
This guy sure would be happy to have a chihuahua right now.

Oh, I have a pile of bodies I can use to ban guns. It's just the boys love their deadly toys here so we have nothing like reasonable gun control. No worries, if I said OK, sell it to this guy, you'd be a fan of gun control as well.
3832666269_islam_terrorist_xlarge.jpeg
your idiotic posts are a better argument to ban the first amendment than anything you can post in favor of getting rid of the second

Forum List

Back