🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Super Mighty Preemptive Strike!

You are confused as usual. It was GWB who did not step in when it could have been done. You can argue all you want against the facts, but there you are.

Sure thing fakey Mcfakerson. Looks like it was your other hero, b clinton who enabled the korean morons to get their program going. That's the problem with facts, they dont support fakey's, like you.

The Bush Administration and North Korea’s Nuclear Program
See, snowfake, you always have trouble with facts as you are caught in your cognitive dissonance. Clinton, GWB, BHO, whatever, they don't support your "facts."
You are always wrong. Just accept it.
Ah, Mr. Turnspeak in action again. A preemptive strike would open many millions in the north of South Korea, including more than 12000 of our troops to NK artillery and missile assault. You have no clue at all, OOM, do you?
Are you afraid?
I served in the active military for twelve years. You know nothing. That you would discount SKoreans and American personnel indicates you have nothing of worth to add. Are you a troll?

Sure thing fakey Mcfakerson. Looks like it was your other hero, b clinton who enabled the korean morons to get their program going. That's the problem with facts, they dont support fakey's, like you.

See, snowfake, you always have trouble with facts as you are caught in your cognitive dissonance. Clinton, GWB, BHO, whatever, they don't support your "facts."
Ah, Mr. Turnspeak in action again. A preemptive strike would open many millions in the north of South Korea, including more than 12000 of our troops to NK artillery and missile assault. You have no clue at all, OOM, do you?
Are you afraid?
I served in the active military for twelve years. You know nothing. That you would discount SKoreans and American personnel indicates you have nothing of worth to add. Are you a troll?
Calm down.

Are you afraid?
Calm down.
You are turnspeaking again. Why are you so upset? I am aware you don't understand these matters, so it would be good for you to pay attention to facts.

What's turn speaking?
Fuck N. Korea

Are you afraid?
Calm down.
You are turnspeaking again. Why are you so upset? I am aware you don't understand these matters, so it would be good for you to pay attention to facts.
Relax. Take a deep breath and collect your thoughts.

What could North Korea possibly do that would have major impact?

Well, an all out assault across the line would result in hundreds of thousands of South Korean, and, possibly, thousands of US casualties. Of course North Korea would lose in the end, but the price would be high for us and, especially, for South Korea.

And then there is the question of how accurate their medium range missiles are. A tactical nuke at near ground level at Fukushima would do a huge amount of damage to Japan, China, Korea, and, indeed, the whole world. Would Kim do that? Judge for yourself.

Give em a minute. They scouring the MSM, looking for the catch phrases, and slogans they're supposed to repeat...
ROFLMAO, as if!

They all get the same emails from the DNC with their talking points for the day, dude!

Are you afraid?
Calm down.
You are still confused, obviously. Other ways than combat are available in this situation. Stay focused.

Why are the far right empowering NK?

It was your hero obummer, and your other hero the shrillary, who allowed that batshit crazy fool to get his nukes in the first place fakey Mcfakerson.
You are confused as usual. It was GWB who did not step in when it could have been done. You can argue all you want against the facts, but there you are.

Every President since Eisenhower can share responsibility for N. Korea's nuke programs and development, but the first bomb tested and confirming they had acquired the bomb was in 2006.

Are you afraid?
Calm down.
You are still confused, obviously. Other ways than combat are available in this situation. Stay focused.
I like how you keep telling me what I think about the situation. Very liberal of you.

Every President since Eisenhower can share responsibility for N. Korea's nuke programs and development, but the first bomb tested and confirming they had acquired the bomb was in 2006.

IT's BOOOOOOOOOSHES FAULT!

roflmao

What in the hell is 'turnspeaking'?
The Arab League makes use of a cognitive technique of propaganda called "turnspeak", where you attack someone and then turn it around 180 degrees and claim they attacked you. Because the truth is the exact opposite of the information being disseminated it is psychologically difficult to counter and leads to confusion.

Turnspeak leads to psychological confusion and a feeling of being "burned-out" or "overwhelmed" with too much information, effectively creating a blanket of "white noise" which makes clarity difficult to achieve.

A technique of propaganda called "turnspeak"

Forum List

Back