A t-shirt will haunt liberals

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
kelseygrammer.png

Would liberals still support abortion if they used guns?

View attachment 92784

Would you support abortions if you were allow to shoot pregnant liberal women with your gun?

( Before you write my question is beyond stupid that it is retarded, well I feel the same way with your question and I am not Liberal )
I Don't support abortion at all. The question is would they still support abortion if the shot the baby instead of sucking it's brains out?

View attachment 92784

Would you support abortions if you were allow to shoot pregnant liberal women with your gun?

( Before you write my question is beyond stupid that it is retarded, well I feel the same way with your question and I am not Liberal )
I Don't support abortion at all. The question is would they still support abortion if the shot the baby instead of sucking it's brains out?

Who's against overreaching intrusive govt again?

View attachment 92784

What's the difference in shooting them or ducking their brains out?

View attachment 92784

Again, if you were able to shoot pregnant liberal women so you can abort their liberal child would you?

I support your right to own any gun you want and I support a woman right to get rid of their unwanted child as long as I don't pay for it...

So I guess I am a good guy when it come to gun rights but that evil liberal heathen when it come to the woman right...

Oh, and using religion to justify your reason to be against abortion does not fly with me just in case you bang that bible for a moment...

Well given that liberals are for vacuuming the brains out of babies breathing in the open air, let's not consider this a matter or rationality, honestly.

View attachment 92784

I don't know the technical aspects of ducking brains out but I sometimes wonder if yours hasn't ducked out on you.

But for starters I would suggest you look at the legal system for the difference.

To me, getting mad about one way of doing it and not another way of doing it only makes those who support abortion a hypocrite. The rat is still taken care of no matter what kind of cheese is used.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 92784

Again, if you were able to shoot pregnant liberal women so you can abort their liberal child would you?

I support your right to own any gun you want and I support a woman right to get rid of their unwanted child as long as I don't pay for it...

So I guess I am a good guy when it come to gun rights but that evil liberal heathen when it come to the woman right...

Oh, and using religion to justify your reason to be against abortion does not fly with me just in case you bang that bible for a moment...
No, I don't think shooting a liberal woman would be good. And yes I am against abortion.

No liberal has come forward and said it would be okay to shoot a baby, instead of sucking it's brains out. Come on live, it's just a fetus, right?

All liberals should be encouraged to abort their children. Only conservatives should be encouraged to have large families.

My landlord, Lord Love Them is expecting their SEVENTH! If liberals want to abort, let them. Even if it's paid for by taxpayers, an abortion today is one less liberal voter tomorrow.

View attachment 92784

How does one do that?

View attachment 92784

How does one do that?
Pull them out and shoot them
Not as violent as to piercing their skull and sucking their brains out.

How does one do that?

Guesss you'll have to take that up with your legal system since neither republicans or "conservatives" ever bring you anything legislatively. Ever wonder about that? Out of the 8 years of the GW Bush administration, how many of those 8 years did the reps/cons have control of both the house and the senate? And how many bills on abortion did they introduce? It is a useful wedge they don't want to relinquish son, locate a clue.

How does one do that?

Guesss you'll have to take that up with your legal system since neither republicans or "conservatives" ever bring you anything legislatively. Ever wonder about that? Out of the 8 years of the GW Bush administration, how many of those 8 years did the reps/cons have control of both the house and the senate? And how many bills on abortion did they introduce? It is a useful wedge they don't want to relinquish son, locate a clue.
So you support it 25 cent bullet to the alternative?

Forum List

Back