A Temporary Pause In All Immigration?

Do You Support A Temporary Pause In All Immigration

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to totally shut down our borders until we once again become an exclusively English speaking country again. .....

What the hell do you mean "again"?

Again as in you don't have to push "1" on your phone to speak the language of this country. Again where signs were written in one language--English. Again as when you go to vote your ballot is only written in one language. Again.

There have always been signs in some places in various languages, if not pressing a button to not hear another language is traumatic to you then you need to toughen up a little, and your little isolationist fantasy - a fantasy that's not going to happen - wouldn't change the Constitution.

It's an idea floating around. Is our Immigration System in such disrepair that a temporary pause is necessary to reevaluate? What do you think?
I wouldnt call it disrepair. I would say it needs to be beefed up. The problem is how can you beef it up? There is no way you are going to be able to figure out who is a terrorist and who is not. The problem is always ahead of the solution. See internet viruses for a great example of that dynamic.

Yes we already know what the far left drones think, they have run that narrative into the ground already..
Now youre petending you have the ability to know what someone thinks besides yourself.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice..

The irony impairment of the far left is amazing!

Show all the posts where you want the borders closed..
You didnt address my first statement. Youre pretending you know what someone else thinks. How is that possible?

See how the far left must stay on narrative..

Show all the posts where you want the borders closed..[/

We need to totally shut down our borders until we once again become an exclusively English speaking country again. We need to shut down our borders until the pay scale begins to increase and OUR people can make a living.
Thats a dumb reason to shut down the borders. Fuck english.

And this is a prime example of a far left drone in their natural habitat..

I wouldnt call it disrepair. I would say it needs to be beefed up. The problem is how can you beef it up? There is no way you are going to be able to figure out who is a terrorist and who is not. The problem is always ahead of the solution. See internet viruses for a great example of that dynamic.

Yes we already know what the far left drones think, they have run that narrative into the ground already..
Now youre petending you have the ability to know what someone thinks besides yourself.

You didnt address my first statement. Youre pretending you know what someone else thinks. How is that possible?

And the far left drone continues to prove my comments over and over again on this thread!

And the far left drone continues to prove my comments over and over again on this thread!
What?

What?

And they still prove my comments as the far left drones always will..

What?

That doesnt make sense. What do you mean? Everyone knows you cant read minds.

What?

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their narratives....

What?

What are you talking about? Youre not making sense. How is it possible you can read minds? Are you senile?

What?

What are you talking about? Youre not making sense. How is it possible you can read minds? Are you senile?

See how the far left drones act when they are shown what they support is that which they hate..

See how the far left drones act when they shown they support that which they hate..
Please make some sense. How do you know what people hate? Are you claiming you can read minds? Are you drunk?

See how the far left drones act when they shown they support that which they hate..
Please make some sense. How do you know what people hate? Are you claiming you can read minds? Are you drunk?

See the irony impairment of the far left drones?

If you do not allow them to run their religious narratives this is what you get..

If you do not allow them to run their religious narratives this is what you get..
You keep claiming you can read minds. Please make sense. How do you know what all far left people think? Youre babbling nonsense.

You keep claiming you can read minds. Please make sense. How do you know what all far left people think? Youre babbling nonsense.

Run that narrative racist far left drone, run that religious narrative..

Keep claiming you can read minds. I dont believe you.

See how the far left believes they actually have a mind and can think for themselves..

They truly can not understand why they are called far left drones!

See how the far left believes they actually have a mind and can think for themselves..

They truly can not understand why they are called far left drones!
No I dont see. All I see is you claiming you can read minds and expecting people to believe you. Are you on meds or something?

Forum List

Back