A Temporary Pause In All Immigration?

Do You Support A Temporary Pause In All Immigration

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far it looks like a pause and reboot can be an acceptable option.

The problem is not our LEGAL immigration system. It is ILLEGAL immigration that is the problem, and of course "pausing" immigration would do nothing to stop the flow...particularly when state governments refuse to enforce current laws as well as the President

I hear ya. It's a real fluster cuck. But i still say pause and reboot. It may allow us to get somewhat of a handle on things.

But illegal immigration isn't what you're calling for a pause in. You're demanding we stop legal immigration.

We need to get a handle on both....

The problem is not our LEGAL immigration system. It is ILLEGAL immigration that is the problem, and of course "pausing" immigration would do nothing to stop the flow...particularly when state governments refuse to enforce current laws as well as the President

I hear ya. It's a real fluster cuck. But i still say pause and reboot. It may allow us to get somewhat of a handle on things.

But illegal immigration isn't what you're calling for a pause in. You're demanding we stop legal immigration.

And what is broken in legal immigration? Specifically and to such a degree that all legal immigration must be stopped.

And what is broken in legal immigration? Specifically and to such a degree that all legal immigration must be stopped.

Not stopped, but a temporary pause seems like the way to go. We have to take the time to reevaluate the awful mess.

Forum List

Back