A Temporary Pause In All Immigration?

Do You Support A Temporary Pause In All Immigration

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's your call. I just disagree. I think a temporary pause is a wise necessary move at this point. The System is clearly broken. It's time to take a hard honest look at it. A temporary pause will allow that to be possible. Pause, and then reboot.
You really think MD's and PhD's coming here pose some threat? Seriously?

Now if you'd taka a less knee jerk position and suggest that Homeland Security start doing social media searches on every person coming from at least a select number of countries ..... I'd probably agree.

And no, Silicon Valley would not understand. We are a market economy competing globally.

It's such an awful mess. Only a temporary pause can give us the appropriate time to reevaluate and repair. Something's very wrong with the System. It can't go on like this.
There is nothing wrong with our policy of allowing skilled Muslim workers to come here. That is not broken. You are knee jerking your own irrational unsupported fear to .... orgasm or something.

I support a temporary pause on all Immigration. Laws are not being enforced and it's a bureaucratic nightmare. Let's take a break and reassess.
You have nothing, absolutely nothing, beyond the voices in your head that only speak to you.

Come on, that's very weak. You're better than that. Just do your own research and then tell me everything's fine with our Immigration. We have serious problems that aren't being addressed.

That's your call. I just disagree. I think a temporary pause is a wise necessary move at this point. The System is clearly broken. It's time to take a hard honest look at it. A temporary pause will allow that to be possible. Pause, and then reboot.

Now if you'd taka a less knee jerk position and suggest that Homeland Security start doing social media searches on every person coming from at least a select number of countries ..... I'd probably agree.

And no, Silicon Valley would not understand. We are a market economy competing globally.

It's such an awful mess. Only a temporary pause can give us the appropriate time to reevaluate and repair. Something's very wrong with the System. It can't go on like this.
There is nothing wrong with our policy of allowing skilled Muslim workers to come here. That is not broken. You are knee jerking your own irrational unsupported fear to .... orgasm or something.

I support a temporary pause on all Immigration.

Yes, but you have no reason for this support. It simply is. Like your opinion. It exists without any connection to evidence, facts, or the real world.

Do you really believe we don't have serious problems with our Immigration System? Not attacking you, just asking.

I support a temporary pause on all Immigration. Laws are not being enforced and it's a bureaucratic nightmare. Let's take a break and reassess.
You have nothing, absolutely nothing, beyond the voices in your head that only speak to you.

Come on, that's very weak. You're better than that. Just do your own research and then tell me everything's fine with our Immigration. We have serious problems that aren't being addressed.

He's obviously accurate. You've got nothing to back anything you've said. You've merely offered your opinion backed by nothing. As you have nothing.

You've conducted no research, have no evidence, have no connection between your opinion and reality. You believe.....simply because you believe.

Yes, but you have no reason for this support. It simply is. Like your opinion. It exists without any connection to evidence, facts, or the real world.

Do you really believe we don't have serious problems with our Immigration System? Not attacking you, just asking.

Such as?

You can't even cite a example of what you believe is broken. Let alone factually back it.

Such as?

You can't even cite a example of what you believe is broken. Let alone factually back it.
Even the sane are losing their minds. LOL. And that's not to say the female from Pak and Saudi Arabia was fully vetted or that the visa program has deficiencies. But, literally, the irrationally fearful are fearful of the people doing their colonoscopies, reading their mammograms and writing code for their electronic toys and communication. Unbelievable. Sandy Hook didn't cause people to hide in their basements like this.

Such as?

You think everything's fine. I don't. I think it's a terribe mess. It's time to pause and then reboot. We have to restore the law and secure our border. But hey, that's how i feel. You obviously feel otherwise. That's cool.

Such as?

Even the sane are losing their minds. LOL. And that's not to say the female from Pak and Saudi Arabia was fully vetted or that the visa program has deficiencies. But, literally, the irrationally fearful are fearful of the people doing their colonoscopies, reading their mammograms and writing code for their electronic toys and communication. Unbelievable. Sandy Hook didn't cause people to hide in their basements like this.

Hey, you think everything's fine with our Immigration System. I vehemently disagree. I think it's a fuster cluck of monumental proportion. It's time to take a hard honest look at it.

Such as?

Hey, you think everything's fine with our Immigration System. I vehemently disagree. I think it's a fuster cluck of monumental proportion. It's time to take a hard honest look at it.

When you can back anything you've said with actual evidence or even specific examples, come find me. So far the only thing you've managed to establish is that you have a belief.

Such as?

Correct. It's only worked like a charm for many years until the Mexicans decided they don't like the way we do things, and invaded our land.

Now we feel like it's our obligation to change for them instead of the other way around. What other country does this?

Look into it yourself. I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion.

Its your assertion. Surely you can factually support it. Especially since this conclusion is the cornerstone of you entire argument

Like i said, look into it yourself. I won't try to sway you either way. Just do your own research and then decide.

Like I said, you can't support your conclusion factually. Thus, your argument dependent on an unsupported assumption is invalid.

As there's no reason to pause all immigration.

The real problem is we allow foreigners to come (and some we don't allow) to work here. This brings down wages because they are willing to work for less. They cram ten people into two bedroom homes.

In my industry, we have foreign tractor-trailer drivers on the road that can't read the signs because they are in English. They are terrible drivers to boot and have no training or experience. They can't even communicate with the people they are picking up from or making deliveries to.

So why is industry hiring these people? Because they don't want to increase wages high enough to attract American workers who are sitting home on their Obama phones and eating like a pig on their SNAP's cards.

We need to close our borders until we can straighten this problem out. Median income has decreased since DumBama took office, and it's no surprise. Companies can hire foreigners to work for much less money than Americans. And our wages are based on supply and demand just like anything else: when supply is lower than demand, prices increase. When demand is lower than supply, prices decrease.

It's an idea floating around. Is our Immigration System in such disrepair that a temporary pause is necessary to reevaluate? What do you think?
I wouldnt call it disrepair. I would say it needs to be beefed up. The problem is how can you beef it up? There is no way you are going to be able to figure out who is a terrorist and who is not. The problem is always ahead of the solution. See internet viruses for a great example of that dynamic.
It would make sense, then, to stop it all until we get a handle on the problem.

Such as?

Correct. It's only worked like a charm for many years until the Mexicans decided they don't like the way we do things, and invaded our land.

Now we feel like it's our obligation to change for them instead of the other way around. What other country does this?

Spot On. It's like someone kicking down your door, invading your home, and then complaining about the accommodations. Hussein may have invited them to come here and break our laws, but i didn't. I don't go to their countries and break their laws.

So yeah, it is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn if the Communists/Progressives call me a 'Racist.' I'm over that Bullshite too. It's time to do something. Period, end of story.

Such as?

Spot On. It's like someone kicking down your door, invading your home, and then complaining about the accommodations. Hussein may have invited them to come here and break our laws, but i didn't. I don't go to their countries and break their laws.

So yeah, it is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn if the Communists/Progressives call me a 'Racist.' I'm over that Bullshite too. It's time to do something. Period, end of story.
Good luck with that wall.

Such as?

So do nothing? That's your solution? Well, that's on you. But some of us are moving onto trying to solve the problems. Hussein may have invited them here to break our laws, but i didnt. It's time to end Illegal Immigration.

So do nothing? That's your solution? Well, that's on you. But some of us are moving onto trying to solve the problems. Hussein may have invited them here to break our laws, but i didnt. It's time to end Illegal Immigration.
No, we could have made it much more difficult for them to find work and housing years ago, but the gop won't compromise in allowing those gainfully employed and actually benefiting society from somehow getting a legal status.

The problem is not our LEGAL immigration system. It is ILLEGAL immigration that is the problem, and of course "pausing" immigration would do nothing to stop the flow...particularly when state governments refuse to enforce current laws as well as the President

The problem is not our LEGAL immigration system. It is ILLEGAL immigration that is the problem, and of course "pausing" immigration would do nothing to stop the flow...particularly when state governments refuse to enforce current laws as well as the President

I hear ya. It's a real fluster cuck. But i still say pause and reboot. It may allow us to get somewhat of a handle on things.

I hear ya. It's a real fluster cuck. But i still say pause and reboot. It may allow us to get somewhat of a handle on things.

But illegal immigration isn't what you're calling for a pause in. You're demanding we stop legal immigration.

But illegal immigration isn't what you're calling for a pause in. You're demanding we stop legal immigration.

Yes, a pause on all Immigration. It may give us a chance to get a hold of things. A pause and reboot.

Forum List

Back