A third party signed up 15,000 voters in Arizona. Democrats worry that’s enough for a Biden spoiler

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Remember, in the nation that brags to the world about being the "Land of the Free" and a standard-bearer of democracy worldwide, you should only be allowed two choices. Everyone else is a "spoiler." Your only choices should be Bad and Worse.

Remember, in the nation that brags to the world about being the "Land of the Free" and a standard-bearer of democracy worldwide, you should only be allowed two choices. Everyone else is a "spoiler." Your only choices should be Bad and Worse.

Hell, hand me a petition to get a 3rd party on the ballot and I'll sign it......Why deny useful idiots? ;)

I don't know, Taz. Look around at other countries. Is anybody getting any choices but bad or worse? I guess I never got over my many years in the service.

At a school in South Park, Colorado in 2004 they had an election to determine their school mascot. It was to be either a Giant Douche or a Shit Sandwich. There were no third parties allowed. To no one's surprise Giant Douche won it outright.

Looks like a Bernie Sanders-style grift.

I always wonder about these polls. Do the questions always go, "In an election between Biden and Trump?" Or do they allow for third party candidates in those questions?

:eusa_think:

Its not even a "third party" really. Just a couple of fence sitting moderates working together. And we all know what happens when those corrupt assholes "work together"

Third party voters don't spoil anything. They might threaten the stranglehold that the two parties have on the nation. But if that's what we're supposedly "spoiling", I'm ready to spoil the fuck out of it.

Third party voters don't spoil anything. They might threaten the stranglehold that the two parties have on the nation. But if that's what we're supposedly "spoiling", I'm ready to spoil the fuck out of it.

I'm always amazed by the drones who defend it.

More than 15,000 people in Arizona have registered to join a new political party floating a possible bipartisan “unity ticket” against Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Is this the beginning of the end? Right now Biden and Trump are locked in a dead heat and dead heats usually always favor Republicans when it comes to the electoral college. Polls containing Cornell West usually always have Trump in the lead. Now, even democrats are very seriously worried about the No Labels unity ticket.

No hope or help at all for MAGA, Lake, or the GOP.

“unity ticket”

No, it’s the get Trump elected ticket.

And every honest, patriotic American should be concerned, not just Democrats.
Everyone committed to the two-party death spiral agrees! If you don't vote for them, it's the same as voting for their enemies.

Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back