🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A transmitter was recovered next to the shooter's body.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Here is another angle. Did the bullet actually hit Trump or was it fragments from something else. It looks like something cut trump on the top ar behind his ear.

The shooter was shooting from behind him from a high position to Trump from the rear right at a slight angle.

The blood from trump appears to be coming from the top of his ear.

I think Tromp got hit with shrapnel from glass or something else.

Did Trump actually get hit by the bullet?

Yeah it was still an assassination attempt.

Trump lives a charmed life as a tilt in the wrong direction would have been the end. Still its amazing that the kid was even able to actually hit the target from that distance.

My question was trump actually hit by the bullet.

Trump got lucky

1721245361106.png

Here is another angle. Did the bullet actually hit Trump or was it fragments from something else. It looks like something cut trump on the top ar behind his ear.

The shooter was shooting from behind him from a high position to Trump from the rear right at a slight angle.

The blood from trump appears to be coming from the top of his ear.

I think Tromp got hit with shrapnel from glass or something else.

Did Trump actually get hit by the bullet?

Yeah it was still an assassination attempt.

Trump lives a charmed life as a tilt in the wrong direction would have been the end. Still its amazing that the kid was even able to actually hit the target from that distance.

My question was trump actually hit by the bullet.

Trump got lucky

View attachment 978948
No objects high enough were hit to create Shrapnel ( The pressure Hose was not a creator of shrapnel )

No objects high enough were hit to create Shrapnel ( The pressure Hose was not a creator of shrapnel )
alright but Trump is one lucky fellow. looking at the video he turns his head towards the shooter and the bullet grazes him. If he had kept looking forward then this would have been a different story.

Forum List

Back