A trivial example of Trump hypocrisy......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Donald Trump had criticized former first lady Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf during a January 2015 visit to the nation with then-President Barack Obama. Trump said in a 2015 tweet that, while many people applauded Mrs. Obama's decision, the people of Saudi Arabia "were insulted."

Melania Trump arrives without headscarf in Saudi Arabia

Melania Trump without headscarf in Saudi Arabia draws attention

and now that Melania has been criticized all the rwnjs are so
52839.jpg

Donald Trump had criticized former first lady Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf during a January 2015 visit to the nation with then-President Barack Obama. Trump said in a 2015 tweet that, while many people applauded Mrs. Obama's decision, the people of Saudi Arabia "were insulted."

Why do you hate America and our first lady?

( beating everyone to it )

52839.jpg

I am suicidal over the hatred I am seeing. You applauded Michelle for not wearing one but now want Malania to wear one?

You hypocrite!

( how is my fake outrage, is it CONvincing enough? )

Perhaps you've noticed the Saudis fawning all over Melania?

ME men love European women.

52839.jpg

I am suicidal over the hatred I am seeing. You applauded Michelle for not wearing one but now want Malania to wear one? You hypocrite! ( how is my fake outrage, is it CONvincing enough? )
Wut? Trump's a hypocrite. Your tu quoque outrage is noted and dismissed. :lol:

Yes, but you already knew Trump is a lying hypocrite, so why be surprise he does it again?

Now I say burka them all including Donald because that face was made for a Burka...

ME men love European women.

Who doesn't?

Why is this in the political section.

While I know you are butthurt lefty and continually search for anything that will act as as salve for your pain....

You are totally correct in these observations.

Trump didn't just suddenly turn into a hypocrite.

He's been one all along.

Our nation's capital is filled with them and he is a true leader in that regard.

So what ?

Why do you hate America and our first lady?

( beating everyone to it )

Why do you ask such a childish question?

Bad dog!

My post is not for humping by you!

The last part of that is true, yes.

Do you have a quote for the meme? Please give it if you do. It's a strong statement if he actually said it.

Forum List

Back