a true teaching from Jesus

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
John 4:22-24----- The Father is searching for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--and the true followers are doing this Jesus taught. One must go through Jesus and get to the Father( destination) The trinities stop at Jesus. The Father=Jehovah-Psalm 83:18--The most high over all the earth.--Jesus taught his name-John 17:1-6--taught he ( Father) Is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6 = Jehovah, ( Jesus also taught there--one must know-Jehovah and know Jesus to get eternal life. John 17:26=Jehovah.--lords prayer--to Father--hallowed be thy name-Jehovah.

Jesus promise At John 17:26 is being kept by his real teachers and flock.
Every step, every moment, every deed--Jesus did it all for the Fathers glory--

100% fact of Israelite history--while Jesus attended the synagogues for 30 years was taught--a single being mono God named YHWH(Jehovah) but he already knew that and never refuted it. He taught it--John 20:17, rev 3:12---listen to Jesus.

Last edited:
John 4:22-24----- The Father is searching for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--and the true followers are doing this Jesus taught. One must go through Jesus and get to the Father( destination) The trinities stop at Jesus. The Father=Jehovah-Psalm 83:18--The most high over all the earth.--Jesus taught his name-John 17:1-6--taught he ( Father) Is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6 = Jehovah, ( Jesus also taught there--one must know-Jehovah and know Jesus to get eternal life. John 17:26=Jehovah.--lords prayer--to Father--hallowed be thy name-Jehovah.

100% fact of Israelite history--while Jesus attended the synagogues for 30 years was taught--a single being mono God named YHWH(Jehovah) but he already knew that and never refuted it. He taught it--John 20:17, rev 3:12---listen to Jesus.

Jesus didn't attend a synagogue or go to 'jew school' for 30 years. Historically he likely attendedxc yeshiva for some length of time, but Scripturally it's only mentioned the one rabbi he had he killed for striking him.

"CHAPTER XX

There was also at Jerusalem one named Zaccheus, who was a schoolmaster. 2 And he said to Joseph, Joseph, why dost thou not send Jesus to me, that he may learn his letters? 3 Joseph agreed, and told St. Mary; 4 So they brought him to that master; who, as soon as he saw him, wrote out an alphabet for him. 5 And he bade him say Aleph; and when he had said Aleph, the master bade him pronounce Beth. 6 Then the Lord Jesus said to him, Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I will pronounce Beth. 7 And when the master threatened to whip him, the Lord Jesus explained to him the meaning of the letters Aleph and Beth; 8 Also which were the straight figures of the letters, which the oblique, and what letters had double figures; which had points, and which had none; why one letter went before another; and many other things he began to tell him, and explain, of which the master himself had never heard, nor read any book. 9 The Lord Jesus farther said the master, Take notice how I say to thee; then he began clearly and distinctly to say Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, and so on to the end of the alphabet. 10 At this the master was so surprised, that he said, I believe his boy was born before Noah; 11 And turning to Joseph, he said, Thou hast brought a boy to be to be taught, who is more learned than any master. 12 He said also unto St. Mary, This your son has no need of any learning.

13 They brought him then to a more learned master, who, when he saw him, said, say Aleph. 14 And when he had said Aleph, he master bade him pronounce Beth; to which the Lord Jesus replied, Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I will pronounce Beth. 15 But this master, when he lift up his hand to whip him, had his hand presently withered, and he died. 16 Then said Joseph to St. Mary, henceforth we will not allow him to go out of the house; for every one who displeases him is killed."
Apocrypha: First Infancy Gospel of Jesus : Interfaith

The 'everyone' refers to a previous incident where a child bullied Jesus and Jesus killed him as well in this same Gospel. And before you try saying "Nuh uh, we don't use the apocrypha!" you opinion isn't widely held and most Christian denominations including the biggest, Catholicism, do.

Jesus didn't attend a synagogue or go to 'jew school' for 30 years. Historically he likely attendedxc yeshiva for some length of time, but Scripturally it's only mentioned the one rabbi he had he killed for striking him.

You know this because you have all the records of every possible school that Jesus could have gone to during his life, right?

"CHAPTER XX

There was also at Jerusalem one named Zaccheus, who was a schoolmaster. 2 And he said to Joseph, Joseph, why dost thou not send Jesus to me, that he may learn his letters? 3 Joseph agreed, and told St. Mary; 4 So they brought him to that master; who, as soon as he saw him, wrote out an alphabet for him. 5 And he bade him say Aleph; and when he had said Aleph, the master bade him pronounce Beth. 6 Then the Lord Jesus said to him, Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I will pronounce Beth. 7 And when the master threatened to whip him, the Lord Jesus explained to him the meaning of the letters Aleph and Beth; 8 Also which were the straight figures of the letters, which the oblique, and what letters had double figures; which had points, and which had none; why one letter went before another; and many other things he began to tell him, and explain, of which the master himself had never heard, nor read any book. 9 The Lord Jesus farther said the master, Take notice how I say to thee; then he began clearly and distinctly to say Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, and so on to the end of the alphabet. 10 At this the master was so surprised, that he said, I believe his boy was born before Noah; 11 And turning to Joseph, he said, Thou hast brought a boy to be to be taught, who is more learned than any master. 12 He said also unto St. Mary, This your son has no need of any learning.

13 They brought him then to a more learned master, who, when he saw him, said, say Aleph. 14 And when he had said Aleph, he master bade him pronounce Beth; to which the Lord Jesus replied, Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I will pronounce Beth. 15 But this master, when he lift up his hand to whip him, had his hand presently withered, and he died. 16 Then said Joseph to St. Mary, henceforth we will not allow him to go out of the house; for every one who displeases him is killed."

The 'everyone' refers to a previous incident where a child bullied Jesus and Jesus killed him as well in this same Gospel. And before you try saying "Nuh uh, we don't use the apocrypha!" you opinion isn't widely held and most Christian denominations including the biggest, Catholicism, do.

If you want the truth, stick to the Bible.

It may be possible to be a Christian that just so happens to attend a Catholic "church", but if you are a Catholic, you are missing out on what Christ has to offer.

That is the short and kind way of saying Catholicism ≠ Christianity:eusa_angel:

"CHAPTER XX

If you want the truth, stick to the Bible.

It may be possible to be a Christian that just so happens to attend a Catholic "church", but if you are a Catholic, you are missing out on what Christ has to offer.

That is the short and kind way of saying Catholicism ≠ Christianity:eusa_angel:

A Christian would not ever enter a place of false god worship---there is 0 trinity god in existence.

"CHAPTER XX

False teachings about Gods son. Catholicism is so far removed from God it amazes me that even 1 single mortal believes their bull. they rely on traditions not on Jesus teachings and Gods word clearly states----By the traditions of men you make the word of God invalid.
Ot--use of icons and statues are forbidden. Pics of Jesus as a sinner with long hair.

Jesus is God.

Jesus, Paul, John and Peter are all in agreement--Jesus has a God, his Father---Do you believe---God has a God?

John 20: 17,Rev 3:12-----2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28,, 1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6---- it is clear.

1. I disagree. Jesus came for the sick. wherever people gather, if God calls you to go there to help minister to others, there is some good purpose to be served.

if you judged people by this condition, then the whole world would be in trouble!
Because everything gets corrupted by false attachment and conditions.

Nobody could ever enter anywhere if you expect everything to be perfect beforehand.

If the house is already perfectly cleaned, what job does the maid have?
Isn't the clean up work MORE valuable when the house is a mess?
Isn't it needed more in those houses?

A Christian would not ever enter a place of false god worship---there is 0 trinity god in existence.

2. All people are body / mind / spirit

So that is the meaning of the "trinity"

* individual or physical
* collective or spiritual
* and the level joining these two:
mind, laws, conscience, relationships
where Christ Jesus governs so there is
spiritual harmony on all three "levels" of life and experiences

[MENTION=45702]kjw47[/MENTION]: ALL religions have a representation of
some form of a "trinity" because these are systems
for governing man, and human nature has those three levels.

So this shows how deeply "man is made in the image of God"

3. as for disagreement on calling this "trinity"

I agree to stick with Biblical terms that call for Baptizing all
nations in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

I do not believe it is fair or helpful to argue over terms
for God/Trinity etc.

If people start picking apart the Bible by the letter,
then even "Active Force" would be as rejected as "Trinity"

Genesis 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

The one place I was told to find God's active force
or force moving over waters is more often cited
as the "Spirit of God" moving over the waters.

So Spirit is closer to Holy Spirit.
Comforter is also in the Bible.

So why the JW keep teaching "Active Force"
instead of "Comforter" is no more or less
"outside the Bible" as using the term "Trinity"
instead of spelling it out in Biblical terms as
"Father, Son, Holy Spirit"

if the point is to bring UNITY not division,
then we should encourage all people to
stick to these terms that we can agree to use.

If it is not considered Biblical to use Trinity
then it is equally not Biblical to use Active Force.

If people are forgiving and allowing the use
of Active Force for the Holy Spirit to explain something about
how God's spirit works, then the Trinity should also
be forgiven and allowed when it is used to help teach people
about how God is universal and "man is made in the image of God"

Jesus is God.

Jesus, Paul, John and Peter are all in agreement--Jesus has a God, his Father---Do you believe---God has a God?

John 20: 17,Rev 3:12-----2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28,, 1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6---- it is clear.

[MENTION=45702]kjw47[/MENTION]
I believe this issue can be settled with two sentences Jesus spoke back to back:

29“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all;
and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
30“I and the Father are one.”

John 10:29 Context: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of my Father's hand.

By Jesus own words, it is BOTH that God the Father is greater,
so the Father is distinct from the Son,
AND the Son and Father are ONE.

What this means is God's perfect will and JUSTICE
is embodied in Jesus, his will is ONE with God's will,
so this is like God directly speaking/interacting on earth.

It does not mean that "all of God" fits in physical Jesus
which is impossible. He makes it clear God is greater than all.

This does NOT contradict Jesus and God being ONE inseparable.
Both statements are equally TRUE,
and Jesus even states these back to back within the same context.

it is not "either/or" but both at the same time.
Jesus is both God's DIVINE justice and fulfills the natural laws of MAN at the same time.
Not one instead of other other.
But joining God's level and man's level as ONE in perfect accord.

Forum List

Back