A tweet that did not age well...

I have posted it 100 times. I am not doing it again.

Answer me this, why did a US Senator sell off a shit ton of stocks and buy up stock in a company that makes work from home software at the same time we were being told everything was under control?

Why did a different Senator tell his donors that schools would likely be closed and not to travel at the same time we were being told all was under control?

So all you need to do is copy and paste it. BUT, you have NOTHING.

Actually, there are four Senators who sold off their stocks. Each and every one of them should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

In spite of your hatred of this President warping your vision. Other Americans see the great things being done by President Trump.

Gallup: 60 Percent Favor Donald Trump Coronavirus Response
by
CHARLIE SPIERING 24 Mar 2020

A new poll from Gallup shows that President Donald Trump’s approval rating for his handling of the coronavirus is now at 60 percent.

The president’s overall approval rating is also at 49 percent, tied for the best of his presidency.
[...]
Wow, and look at that gain in Dems and Independents!
9EAAAF9A-2BB4-4A4B-BB64-23F5D4040C71.png

I did no such thing.
You did. You first said only, but that was thrown out as out of context. I said, Okay, so not "only" one thing.

Then, you said something about, hey, duh, they cant control everything.."

So, here we are. Is, for example, mobilizing FEMA 30 days earlier something you wouldn't have done, because we can't control everything? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I did no such thing.
You did. You first said only, but that was thrown out as out of context. I said, Okay, so not "only" one thing.

So, here we are. Is, for example, mobilizing FEMA 30 days earlier something you wouldn't have done, because we can't control everything? I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Again, you didn’t know what I was going to write. You took a partial sentence and gave it your own context. As far as you criticizing him for not mobilizing FEMA earlier, what exactly do you think that would have done?

I did no such thing.

3txp49.jpg

Name of Fort Fun, douchemania.

I did no such thing.

You have all the answers huh? Make it happen, or STFU like the leftist troll you are..

Oh! What is Pi Squared?

South Korea manufactures the tests in their own country and what is their population?

Specifically, how would more testing have stopped the virus?

Yes they did, why could we not do that?

About 1/6 of ours and yet they were able to act and we were not...we should be embarrassed.

Those with it could have been isolated much quicker and there would have been less spread. Even now my wife's VA medical center is waiting 3 days for results...

Shut the fuck up

They are supposed to treat the patient

if someone presents with a fever . cough, shortness of breath you treat them regardless of the cause

when was the last time they renewed their
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certificate?

Puhleese

They do treat the patient, but not everyone with a fever or cough or shortness of breath needs to be isolated or put in an negative pressure area, but pending test results they all have to which waste very limited resources.

My wife renewed hers about 3 months ago, but then again she is an ACLS instructor so she tends to stay on top of it, not to mention she cannot work without it being current.

Last edited:
Your wife a medical professional. And she did *nothing*. Sat on her thumbs.

Nope, they were treating patients like they do every day. But it is harder to do when not given all the information.

Oh you mean you wanted the government to do something...South Korea style? Libertarianism is a funny thing when you get scared.

Well, yes South Korea style...which oddly enough is waht Trump is doing now. Companies cannot help if they do not know there is a problem. Just think if 3m and started making extra mask 2 months ago or if GM had been able to help make ventilators 2 months ago, how much those things could have helped now.

But instead we as a country was kept in the dark so the market would not drop

Nope, they were treating patients like they do every day. But it is harder to do when not given all the information.

Oh you mean you wanted the government to do something...South Korea style? Libertarianism is a funny thing when you get scared.

Well, yes South Korea style...which oddly enough is waht Trump is doing now. Companies cannot help if they do not know there is a problem. Just think if 3m and started making extra mask 2 months ago or if GM had been able to help make ventilators 2 months ago, how much those things could have helped now.

More poeple in the past month have died in driving accidents. Ban cars?

Actually, there are four Senators who sold off their stocks. Each and every one of them should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Yes, they should. but you are missing the point that the government knew and kept us in the dark and all you sheep are cool with it because the guy in the White House is from the correct party

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.
Of course we were not sitting on our hands. The President banned travel from China just days after the first case of covid19 was identified in the US. That bought us extra time to prepare.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.
Of course we were not sitting on our hands. The President banned travel from China just days after the first case of covid19 was identified in the US. That bought us extra time to prepare.

And we didn’t do anything to prepare. We did not make extra testing kits, we did not stockpile PPE gear or have companies make more of it. We did not do a damn fucking thing with that extra time.

By the way, travel was never banned.

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

What was that date?

Around 21 Jan. And less than a week after that the leader of SK summoned representatives from more than 20 medical companies and told them it was coming and they needed the ability to test massive amounts of people...and they acted and they were able to to do....All the while our government was telling us it was all ok.

You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link supporting your allegations.

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

Last edited:

And we didn’t do anything to prepare. We did not make extra testing kits, we did not stockpile PPE gear or have companies make more of it. We did not do a damn fucking thing with that extra time.

[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

Of course we did all of those things and we are seeing the results now. Things are do not happen magically overnight just because we want them to. There has been a massive increase in available test kits and if some few people are complaining they still don't have any it is because they don't know how to access the system. The production of masks and other PPE has been ramped up and as yet there are no critical shortages of them and the complaints are hypotheticals about what might happen in a worst case scenario. The same is true of ventilators. The travel bought us time to prepare and that's why the US has best mortality rate of almost all developed countries of any size.

South Korea manufactures the tests in their own country and what is their population?

Specifically, how would more testing have stopped the virus?

Yes they did, why could we not do that?

About 1/6 of ours and yet they were able to act and we were not...we should be embarrassed.

Those with it could have been isolated much quicker and there would have been less spread. Even now my wife's VA medical center is waiting 3 days for results...

As I said, South Korea manufactures the test in their country. We do not.

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

Naw, I see it yet as another example of the Idiot in Chief opening his yap without thinking things through. Another reason he is not fit for office.

The sheer, and shameful desperation of the far left seems to know no bounds. We are blessed that we have Americans who are seeing through the utter fraud the far left is perpetrating on our country. Shameful and disgusting.

60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll
Joseph Wulfsohn 6 hrs ago [Mar. 25, 2020]

President Trump's approval numbers are as high as they've ever been throughout his presidency as he deals with the coronavirus outbreak, according to the latest Gallup poll.

The poll shows 60 percent of Americans approve of the president's handling of his actions to combat the virus. That includes 94 percent of Republicans and 60 percent of Independents, while just 27 percent of Democrats approve of the president's handling of the outbreak.

Meanwhile, his overall job approval is at 49 percent, which is tied for the highest he has ever been when polled by Gallup. Trump jumped 5 points in the tracking poll from earlier this month.

60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll

Yes, they should. but you are missing the point that the government knew and kept us in the dark and all you sheep are cool with it because the guy in the White House is from the correct party

The stocks had been sold on February 13th.

We had been notified, at the very latest on Feb. 1st.
Notifications had been ongoing. What those four had learned at that time, we don't know but it is very apparent to the vast majority of Americans that it is not President Trump who might be covering anything. If anything, he offers too much information.

[...]

'Unfriendly comments'

[...]

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess.

Trump did NOT shut down ALL travel from China. Another lie you have been told to believe.
He can say it ALL he wants, but it still doesn't make it true. Quit being conned.

Kept in the dark? Damn media. I have told you they are worthless.

Forum List

Back