A tweet that did not age well...

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

Was there a point there or is your TDS flaring up again?

The point is we were being lied to a month ago.

It is impossible to you to imagine that he might have been wrong?

Wow.

He was wrong ,that is why the tweet did not age well...

But that does not change the fact that while he was telling us this we had a Senator warning his donors about the dangers, we have 4 Senators at least selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home softwar.

They knew. they did not tell us

So, which is it? Was he wrong, or was he lying?

Be clear.

He was wrong, whether it was a lie or ignorance is unclear. That our government knew more than they were telling us is 100% fact.

Please show us your source and working link demonstrating that our government knows more than they are telling us.

South Korea manufactures the tests in their own country and what is their population?

Specifically, how would more testing have stopped the virus?

Yes they did, why could we not do that?

About 1/6 of ours and yet they were able to act and we were not...we should be embarrassed.

Those with it could have been isolated much quicker and there would have been less spread. Even now my wife's VA medical center is waiting 3 days for results...

View attachment 314908

Wasn’t it true then? I don’t see any temporal clause there either. From the line about CDC and WHO working hard sounds like they’re prepping so...what’s the context? Wasn’t this when Europe starting getting hit with this, and some people started panicking?

No, it was not true then. It was not under control.
Why didn’t you take issue with it then? Why are you bringing it up now?

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

How did Trump make it worse? Be as specific as possible

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.

Hey, you asked the question, now you want to whine because you got the answer.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle it, Daisy.

You have no answer because he didn’t make things worse. Even if we had found out about it earlier. The only thing that could be done is mobilizing businesses to produce ventilators
Oh so your back now?
Yes, I left, and then I went somewhere, and then I came back. That is exactly how the internet works. Boy, are my arms tired!

Yeah and that statement put out by the WHO makes them look good in retrospect?
Sorry, I didn't see an admission that you misspoke. Once I see that, I might answer your question.

Well you ran away before, so I figured you’d want to save some dignity.

I didn’t misspeak. My point was the WHO misread the situation in January. Your post illustrated that. Thanks a lot btw.

I already gave you an entire page of answers. Want me to read it to you and send an audio clip?

You seem angry. Show us on the doll where the Rump tweets touched you.

You gave me jack shit. I don’t care about Trump at all right now. I’m worried about my parents and other old and sick people. I’m also smart enough to lay the blame squarely where it belongs. And that is the Chinese

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

What was that date?

Around 21 Jan. And less than a week after that the leader of SK summoned representatives from more than 20 medical companies and told them it was coming and they needed the ability to test massive amounts of people...and they acted and they were able to to do....All the while our government was telling us it was all ok.
What a joke of a post that was.........On that day the CDC was having a briefing on the 1st case in the United States.........10 days later.........emergency declared and travel ban

This WHILE THE BS TRIAL IN THE SENATE was going on...................more TDS.........

3 YEARS OF TDS...................even when people are dying they can't stop.....

Unbelievable.

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.

Hey, you asked the question, now you want to whine because you got the answer.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle it, Daisy.

You have no answer because he didn’t make things worse. Even if we had found out about it earlier. The only thing that could be done is mobilizing businesses to produce ventilators
Oh so your back now?
Yes, I left, and then I went somewhere, and then I came back. That is exactly how the internet works. Boy, are my arms tired!

Yeah and that statement put out by the WHO makes them look good in retrospect?
Sorry, I didn't see an admission that you misspoke. Once I see that, I might answer your question.

Well you ran away before, so I figured you’d want to save some dignity.

I didn’t misspeak. My point was the WHO misread the situation in January. Your post illustrated that. Thanks a lot btw.

I already gave you an entire page of answers. Want me to read it to you and send an audio clip?

You seem angry. Show us on the doll where the Rump tweets touched you.

You gave me jack shit. I don’t care about Trump at all right now. I’m worried about my parents and other old and sick people. I’m also smart enough to lay the blame squarely where it belongs. And that is the Chinese

uh huh.

Tell me, what do the Chinese have to do with United States being ready to react?

He had the same information that these Senators had. I think in Trump's part is was wishful thinking, that if he ignored it it might go away. He is not the brightest bulb on the tree after all.

Please show us specifically when President Trump ignored the virus and hoped it would go away? NOT what he said, what did he do!

It really does not matter if we have caught up to them, it was bound to happen because they tested so many right off the bat. If we had started wholesale testing when they did we likely would not need to be shutting down the country.

South Korea manufactures the tests in their own country and what is their population?

Not ary a bit. Even the testing they have is inaccurate.
Man! This stuff is worse than ww2.
I heard how it was then, I talked to most of the family..well..the older family today.

This is uncharted territory here.

Yeah, I heard about oleo and sugar rationing, wtf is this?

I will not eat oleo, nawsuh!

View attachment 314908

Was there a point there or is your TDS flaring up again?

The point is we were being lied to a month ago.

It is impossible to you to imagine that he might have been wrong?

Wow.

He was wrong ,that is why the tweet did not age well...

But that does not change the fact that while he was telling us this we had a Senator warning his donors about the dangers, we have 4 Senators at least selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home softwar.

They knew. they did not tell us

So, which is it? Was he wrong, or was he lying?

Be clear.

He was wrong, whether it was a lie or ignorance is unclear. That our government knew more than they were telling us is 100% fact.

Please show us your source and working link demonstrating that our government knows more than they are telling us.

I have posted it 100 times. I am not doing it again.

Answer me this, why did a US Senator sell off a shit ton of stocks and buy up stock in a company that makes work from home software at the same time we were being told everything was under control?

Why did a different Senator tell his donors that schools would likely be closed and not to travel at the same time we were being told all was under control?

We have the same death rate as S Korea
False, we don't have enough information to say that, as Korea has many more resolved cases. Come on man, you're smart enough not to say such dumb things
You do realize that we have tested more here than there. We had the first case within days of each other, as well. You do realize they started much earlier treating with chloroquine than we are, right...

Nah, I'm good, thanks. Go waste someone else's time. You either already know the answer, or you know the answer and are a cultist in denial. Either way, waste of my time.

Typical of the far-left wing. You have nothing but talk, talk, talk!

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

What was that date?

Around 21 Jan. And less than a week after that the leader of SK summoned representatives from more than 20 medical companies and told them it was coming and they needed the ability to test massive amounts of people...and they acted and they were able to to do....All the while our government was telling us it was all ok.
What a joke of a post that was.........On that day the CDC was having a briefing on the 1st case in the United States.........10 days later.........emergency declared and travel ban

This WHILE THE BS TRIAL IN THE SENATE was going on...................more TDS.........

3 YEARS OF TDS...................even when people are dying they can't stop.....

Unbelievable.

There was no travel ban, why do you people keep saying that?

And other than the travel restrictions, waht did our country do to prepare?

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.
Per capita we have tested less than 1/6 as many as South Korea.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Uh, the first case of COVID-19 occurred on the same day in both countries.
We have the same death rate as S Korea
View attachment 314935

and they have it under control, their numbers are dropping
Chloroquine. We had to wait for fda approval, after it showed promise in S Korea.

Also
Also first cases were detected here and there on the same day. They didn't have a head start.

Yes they did, why could we not do that?

About 1/6 of ours and yet they were able to act and we were not...we should be embarrassed.

Those with it could have been isolated much quicker and there would have been less spread. Even now my wife's VA medical center is waiting 3 days for results...
That is what happens when Globalist move 80% of Pharma to China............

We don't have enough Labs anymore........we sent our manufacturing away..............Where are the GREAT BILLS from any politicians.....including those that have been there for decades demanding we prep more for this.

Where were the Career politicians Demanding we replace the stores used up during the 2009 outbreak...................

They were no where to be seen...............all BS .......TDS is all they had.......

YOU have BITCHED about our TRADE WAR for a while now.................After this.........DO YOU STILL COMPLAIN about it.........and do you want our manufacturing back here.

Put it plainly..............we don't need to be dependent on China for essential items and DRUGS.....

Why did we?

What was that date?

Unbelievable.

Oh, please. Quit, gg. We have much better control now than with H1N1 inn2009.

Why did we?

What was that date?

Unbelievable.

Try to travel now, Commie Cupcake, let us know how that goes for you.
There has been a travel ban...for quite some time, dumbass.

I bet I can travel better than you right now, I know back roads, boy.
I can get from here to wherever, without seeing roadblocks.

Per capita we have tested less than 1/6 as many as South Korea.

So what, we have 6 times more people and they have 100,000 sqkm vs our 9.8 MILLION sqkm. You are trying to compare a grape to a damned 800 pound pumpkin. I chose an orange fruit so you could visualize it better.

Why did we?

What was that date?

Unbelievable.

Oh, please. Quit, gg. We have much better control now than with H1N1 inn2009.

He can't. He's a one trick pony.

Forum List

Back