A tweet that did not age well...

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then
Wasn’t it true then? I don’t see any temporal clause there either. From the line about CDC and WHO working hard sounds like they’re prepping so...what’s the context? Wasn’t this when Europe starting getting hit with this, and some people started panicking?

Just another TDS Pom Pom Rally here. Nothing new here.

Regardless what Trump does or says they will bitch and moan........It's how they ROLL.

At a time that we need to stop PANIC........you push for calm.........Not YOUR GONNA DIE.........The entire world was in full meltdown...........still is to be quite Frank with you. .........panic and fear never solved anything.............

The Media and the Politicians have been using this as a political weapon........Just as they have for years now........it doesn't shock us anymore.

Defend your god at all cost...do not let anything negative go by without attacking the source.

I am sure you will be well rewarded as a good and faithful slave.
He is FUCKING ODIN...........are you NERVOUS..............All HAIL ODIN...............

In your eyes I have no doubt that a fat fuck that ran from military service is Odin...that is right up your alley.

Why would I care about what you say when you have said nothing but BS for years because of TDS.

At some point your WHINING means NOTHING........same as the rest of the liberals here who came into give you a group hug.............and yes I SAID LIBERAL.

He took action while the BS Impeachment was still going.........the Congress and Senate did nothing for weeks after this point..........1st case was January 21st.......they didn't do meetings til February..................That BOUGHT US TIME........I don't care how you spin it...........

Time we needed to give the medical more time to prepare..........did we have problems........YUP....did other nations have problems..........YUP........are they whining like you are here.......IN MOST CASES .............NOPE.

This virus is going to run it's course until we get a vaccine.......or so many get it the spread stops..........we can slow it in the next few weeks.......but it will not matter...it's gonna spread off and on and anyone that says 1 person can stop this is an idiot.

This has ALWAYS HAPPENED...........we Give Hope.......find treatments......and vaccines......people get sick......and some DIE.

That is REALITY.........your TDS blinds you.

yet here you are posting time and time again to defend your god from any and all negative comments.

GOD............GOD ..............GOD..............

It's like a broken record........and if ONLY .........HILLARY WAS IN.........it would all be better..........

And even though that is sarcasm............it would be........Because we would have a MEDIA not attacking every single day..........and people like you wouldn't have something to HATE EVERY DAY.

What has been done to prepare for this virus HAS BEEN DONE........Now JAR HEAD ...the Battle gets fought with the tools and weapons we have............The virus doesn't care......it doesn't TAKE TIME OUTS......Like in Boot camps of today.........another story.

It will infect MILLIONS in time............they always do......if it doesn't.......then this will be FREAKING MIRACLE.............They always exponentially..........and this is doing exactly what they do from HISTORY.

Buckle Up Gator gone Golfing...........shit is gonna get even more real......and there isn't a dang thing you can do to stop it.

You ready for the roving gangs trying to rob you in about 6 days? I am.
They will have a fight on their hands.
This is what's coming..SHTF time, protect your innocent people.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.
I would love to know how you or anyone else would have done better???

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

How did Trump make it worse? Be as specific as possible

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then
Wasn’t it true then? I don’t see any temporal clause there either. From the line about CDC and WHO working hard sounds like they’re prepping so...what’s the context? Wasn’t this when Europe starting getting hit with this, and some people started panicking?

No, it was not true then. It was not under control.

Just another TDS Pom Pom Rally here. Nothing new here.

Regardless what Trump does or says they will bitch and moan........It's how they ROLL.

At a time that we need to stop PANIC........you push for calm.........Not YOUR GONNA DIE.........The entire world was in full meltdown...........still is to be quite Frank with you. .........panic and fear never solved anything.............

The Media and the Politicians have been using this as a political weapon........Just as they have for years now........it doesn't shock us anymore.

Defend your god at all cost...do not let anything negative go by without attacking the source.

I am sure you will be well rewarded as a good and faithful slave.
He is FUCKING ODIN...........are you NERVOUS..............All HAIL ODIN...............

In your eyes I have no doubt that a fat fuck that ran from military service is Odin...that is right up your alley.

Aim high, lowlife, I suggest you never get anywhere near me, though. Sorry, my patience is worn too thin to suffer fucks like you.

What are you going to do little man, hit me with your walker? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You think I'm old or something? My age is GenX, but the way I was raised is pre-boomer. You have no clue.

In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious.
False, What they did was cite Chinese officials who claimed there was not yet evidence of human-to-human transmission.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,"

if ONLY .........HILLARY WAS IN.........it would all be better..
Anyone, really. A 3-week old burrito. A dried booger. Some drier lint.
This virus doesn't care about your TDS.........it doesn't care we are slowing it down some now with DRACONIAN MEASURES..........We Can't stay in Quarantine forever without DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY.................

All Pandemics in history pretty much do this...........H1N1 infected at least 60 million Americans.......and that's the ones they KNOW OF.........This is more infectious........so like I said.......BUCKLE THE HELL UP.

This will run it's course........I hope the Vaccines being tested now.......will stop it and a Hell of a lot sooner than the GLOOM AND DOOM CROWD........

I believe Vaccines will go into production in a matter of months..........I don't believe the Doom and Gloom..........Time will tell.................

One thing is sure..............TDS drones are going to GLORIFY the BODY BAGS for POLITICS........so.........YOU ALL SUCK........

Don't like it..........who the HELL CARES.......You are still going to LOSE in November.........Hell......Sleepy Joe can't even pronounce H1N1.........Good Luck .......you are going to need it.

In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious.
False, What they did was cite Chinese officials who claimed there was not yet evidence of human-to-human transmission.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,"

Oh so your back now? Yeah and that statement put out by the WHO makes them look good in retrospect?

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

How did Trump make it worse? Be as specific as possible

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.

Hey, you asked the question, now you want to whine because you got the answer.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle it, Daisy. :gay:

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Uh, the first case of COVID-19 occurred on the same day in both countries.
We have the same death rate as S Korea
B11AAD85-4E11-48F9-A21C-97A09E441C88.png

Last edited:
You ready for the roving gangs trying to rob you in about 6days? I am.
They will have a fight on their hands.
Really? You're ready? i didn't realize there was such an demand for Matlock VHS tapes and Werthers Originals....
I'll bet you are the one who STOLE MY 8 TRACK TAPES OF ELO and the EAGLES.........been looking for you ass a long time..

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back