A tweet that did not age well...

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

yeah, things change. The only constant in life, is change. Trump was right, back then. So the tweet was correct then. That was then, this is now. Big deal.

Pointing out that things said in the past, might only be true in the past, and not in the present.... dumb post. Any other pearls you'd like to share, captain obvious?

It was not true at the time!! it was not under control

We know that now. It appeared to me that it was under control at that time. Things change.
I
It didn't even "appear" under control at the time he said it.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.

Yeah that’s unfair.We’re 10000 miles away from China and their government hid everything from us. That’s why we got a late start on things.

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

China is in the back yard of South Korea. Of course they would find out about the virus and how contagious and deadly it is quicker than us.

They did not know anything we did not know, they just acted faster.

These idiots are acting like we’re in this predicament because of Trump. Like as if he had all the information to save us from the virus and chose to ignore it. This is the biggest threat to our country in our generation and partisans can’t do anything besides try and score cheap points.

These idiots are acting like we’re in this predicament because of Trump. Like as if he had all the information to save us from the virus and chose to ignore it. This is the biggest threat to our country in our generation and partisans can’t do anything besides try and score cheap points.

The blame goes to far more than just Trump. Our government had the information and they choose to keep it to themselves.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.

Yeah that’s unfair.We’re 10000 miles away from China and their government hid everything from us. That’s why we got a late start on things.

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

China is in the back yard of South Korea. Of course they would find out about the virus and how contagious and deadly it is quicker than us.

OMG so you don’t think them being in the vicinity of Wuhan enters into the equation at all? We didn’t have sufficient knowledge of the situation earlier, otherwise we would have acted more expediently. It’s not like we knew how bad this virus was and sat on our asses.

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

This one from earlier THIS month may have aged even less well.

ScreenShot2020-03-08at4.19.06PM.png

The blame goes to far more than just Trump. Our government had the information and they choose to keep it to themselves.

That’s quite an accusation. Any facts that can back it up?

Just another TDS Pom Pom Rally here. Nothing new here.

Regardless what Trump does or says they will bitch and moan........It's how they ROLL.

At a time that we need to stop PANIC........you push for calm.........Not YOUR GONNA DIE.........The entire world was in full meltdown...........still is to be quite Frank with you. .........panic and fear never solved anything.............

The Media and the Politicians have been using this as a political weapon........Just as they have for years now........it doesn't shock us anymore.

Why did we?

OMG so you don’t think them being in the vicinity of Wuhan enters into the equation at all? We didn’t have sufficient knowledge of the situation earlier, otherwise we would have acted more expediently. It’s not like we knew how bad this virus was and sat on our asses.

Once again, the same time this tweet was being made a Senator was telling a group of donors that this would be as contagious at the 1912 Flu, to expect school closing and not to travel. Another Senator was selling off her stock and buying stock in a company that specializes in working from home software. A few more just did massive sell offs.

They knew, they just did not tell us.

You have far, far too much trust in your government.

Regardless what Trump does or says they will bitch and moan........It's how they ROLL.

At a time that we need to stop PANIC........you push for calm.........Not YOUR GONNA DIE.........The entire world was in full meltdown...........still is to be quite Frank with you. .........panic and fear never solved anything.............

The Media and the Politicians have been using this as a political weapon........Just as they have for years now........it doesn't shock us anymore.

Defend your god at all cost...do not let anything negative go by without attacking the source.

I am sure you will be well rewarded as a good and faithful slave.

That’s quite an accusation. Any facts that can back it up?

See post # 73

Defend your god at all cost...do not let anything negative go by without attacking the source.

I am sure you will be well rewarded as a good and faithful slave.
He is FUCKING ODIN...........are you NERVOUS..............All HAIL ODIN...............

GG started this thread as an "Orange Man Bad" ..Let's be real about things, people.

Perhaps it was bait to see how many of you Trump worshipers would rush to his defense.

Congrats on catching the worm
Gator says..."Hey look at me; I'm a better Orange Man Bad troll than Mac1958"
You smartest guys in the room from the TDS Mafia are hilarious...always "casting the bait".

Forum List

Back