A tweet that did not age well...

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

Was there a point there or is your TDS flaring up again?

The point is we were being lied to a month ago.

It is impossible to you to imagine that he might have been wrong?

Wow.

He was wrong ,that is why the tweet did not age well...

But that does not change the fact that while he was telling us this we had a Senator warning his donors about the dangers, we have 4 Senators at least selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home softwar.

They knew. they did not tell us

if ONLY .........HILLARY WAS IN.........it would all be better..
Anyone, really. A 3-week old burrito. A dried booger. Some drier lint.
This virus doesn't care about your TDS.........it doesn't care we are slowing it down some now with DRACONIAN MEASURES..........We Can't stay in Quarantine forever without DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY.................

All Pandemics in history pretty much do this...........H1N1 infected at least 60 million Americans.......and that's the ones they KNOW OF.........This is more infectious........so like I said.......BUCKLE THE HELL UP.

This will run it's course........I hope the Vaccines being tested now.......will stop it and a Hell of a lot sooner than the GLOOM AND DOOM CROWD........

I believe Vaccines will go into production in a matter of months..........I don't believe the Doom and Gloom..........Time will tell.................

One thing is sure..............TDS drones are going to GLORIFY the BODY BAGS for POLITICS........so.........YOU ALL SUCK........

Don't like it..........who the HELL CARES.......You are still going to LOSE in November.........Hell......Sleepy Joe can't even pronounce H1N1.........Good Luck .......you are going to need it.

TDS

TDS

TDS...

that is all you fucks have and you whine like a two year old when I call Trump your god...too fucking funny

View attachment 314908

Wow.

But that does not change the fact that while he was telling us this we had a Senator warning his donors about the dangers, we have 4 Senators at least selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home softwar.

Actually I don't think of it as "wrong" so much as "self-delusional". This is a freak who believes he can simply make up his own reality when the present one is inconvenient. Move your father to Germany. Create thousands on rooftops. Wish the Coronavirus away. Poof, done.

This virus doesn't care about your TDS.........it doesn't care we are slowing it down some now with DRACONIAN MEASURES..........We Can't stay in Quarantine forever without DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY.................

All Pandemics in history pretty much do this...........H1N1 infected at least 60 million Americans.......and that's the ones they KNOW OF.........This is more infectious........so like I said.......BUCKLE THE HELL UP.

This will run it's course........I hope the Vaccines being tested now.......will stop it and a Hell of a lot sooner than the GLOOM AND DOOM CROWD........

I believe Vaccines will go into production in a matter of months..........I don't believe the Doom and Gloom..........Time will tell.................

One thing is sure..............TDS drones are going to GLORIFY the BODY BAGS for POLITICS........so.........YOU ALL SUCK........

Don't like it..........who the HELL CARES.......You are still going to LOSE in November.........Hell......Sleepy Joe can't even pronounce H1N1.........Good Luck .......you are going to need it.

TDS

TDS

TDS...

that is all you fucks have and you whine like a two year old when I call Trump your god...too fucking funny

And here you are melting down. GOOD JOB!:biggrin:

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

How did Trump make it worse? Be as specific as possible

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.
WHO..........Gator Gone Golfing went Postal that TRUMP DARED say HIS HUNCH was that the numbers from WHO were too high.....because they don't know who got it..........

HE WAS RIGHT.........Gator Gone Golfing was wrong..............said back then.......that the Statistics were better in South Korea were better than anywhere else..........Guess what........THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING.

WHO was also wrong on the Travel Ban to China............they said don't do it........Yet every country on earth has been banning travel to stop the spread.........WHO WRONG AGAIN.

Gator has a history of BEING WRONG..............still is.....so all he has is this.

TDS

TDS

TDS...

I am having a great time. My whole state is on lock down...lucky for me I have you trained monkeys to keep me entertained.

Oh so your back now?
Yes, I left, and then I went somewhere, and then I came back. That is exactly how the internet works. Boy, are my arms tired!

Yeah and that statement put out by the WHO makes them look good in retrospect?
Sorry, I didn't see an admission that you misspoke. Once I see that, I might answer your question.

Well you ran away before, so I figured you’d want to save some dignity.

I didn’t misspeak. My point was the WHO misread the situation in January. Your post illustrated that. Thanks a lot btw.

TDS

TDS

TDS...

Awe..............you losing it again..............poor thing...........maybe one day there will be a cure for TDS.......

You can HOPE........OOPS..................damn sorry BEING HOPEFUL IS AGAINST THE LAW WITH LIBS NOW.

So sorry.
camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

No is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Made worse in the United states, by Trump. Surely you understand that there are better and worse ways to handle a pandemic. Or, apparently not, by your silly post.

How did Trump make it worse? Be as specific as possible

Here ya go. Happy to help. Thank me later.

Shut up you idiot. In January the World Health Organization didn’t even think the virus was contagious. Trump may have got some early warnings from our intelligence agencies early, maybe not, but you can’t expect the president to act on every warning he gets.

Hey, you asked the question, now you want to whine because you got the answer.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle it, Daisy.

You have no answer because he didn’t make things worse. Even if we had found out about it earlier. The only thing that could be done is mobilizing businesses to produce ventilators
Oh so your back now?
Yes, I left, and then I went somewhere, and then I came back. That is exactly how the internet works. Boy, are my arms tired!

Yeah and that statement put out by the WHO makes them look good in retrospect?
Sorry, I didn't see an admission that you misspoke. Once I see that, I might answer your question.

Well you ran away before, so I figured you’d want to save some dignity.

I didn’t misspeak. My point was the WHO misread the situation in January. Your post illustrated that. Thanks a lot btw.

I already gave you an entire page of answers. Want me to read it to you and send an audio clip?

You seem angry. Show us on the doll where the Rump tweets touched you.

South Korea got their first case the same time we did, they did not wait 8 weeks to act.
Why did we?

What was that date?

Around 21 Jan. And less than a week after that the leader of SK summoned representatives from more than 20 medical companies and told them it was coming and they needed the ability to test massive amounts of people...and they acted and they were able to to do....All the while our government was telling us it was all ok.

View attachment 314908

Wow.

So, which is it? Was he wrong, or was he lying?

Be clear.

View attachment 314908

Wow.

So, which is it? Was he wrong, or was he lying?

Be clear.

He was wrong, whether it was a lie or ignorance is unclear. That our government knew more than they were telling us is 100% fact.

It really does not matter if we have caught up to them, it was bound to happen because they tested so many right off the bat. If we had started wholesale testing when they did we likely would not need to be shutting down the country.

South Korea manufactures the tests in their own country and what is their population?

Specifically, how would more testing have stopped the virus?

TDS

TDS

TDS...

I am having a great time. My whole state is on lock down...lucky for me I have you trained monkeys to keep me entertained.
We are on lockdown as well................that will end soon.........and what these things do ............will happen..............people will have to be more careful........but this thing will still spread..........Summer might slow it down.........Another topic that TDS drones got ticked about..............

Trump says might catch a break in April.............Warmer muggy weather maybe............Seasonal maybe.................These FRUIT CAKES GOT TICKED ABOUT THAT.

You can't LOGICALLY discuss anything with STUPID TDS PEOPLE............it's NOT POSSIBLE....

When they lose in November.

Forum List

Back