A tweet that did not age well...

Of course we did all of those things and we are seeing the results now. Things are do not happen magically overnight just because we want them to. There has been a massive increase in available test kits and if some few people are complaining they still don't have any it is because they don't know how to access the system. The production of masks and other PPE has been ramped up and as yet there are no critical shortages of them and the complaints are hypotheticals about what might happen in a worst case scenario. The same is true of ventilators. The travel bought us time to prepare and that's why the US has best mortality rate of almost all developed countries of any size.

Yes, we are now ramping up the production of PPE gear....just imagine if we had done that 2 months ago.

There are critical shortages all over the nation, it is not hypothetical. My wife's hospital, a VA medical facility, is so low on PPE gear the doctors are making decisions based upon how much will be used. An ER nurse I know 3 states away has been wearing the same mask for 3 days straight because they have no more. They should be changed after ever patient, but they literally have no more. My daughter's hospital in Florida is in much the same boat, they re-use the mask whenever feasible as their stocks are running low as hell so the nurses are keeping them in their lockers in-between shifts.
You truly have no clue what you are talking about.

There are critical shortages all over the nation, it is not hypothetical.

While I'm sure there are shortages.......I highly doubt that it is as widespread as you say........Nebraska has 71 cases......I doubt they are having issues yet...........

In Dense populations........I'd imagine it's severe.

Of course we did all of those things and we are seeing the results now. Things are do not happen magically overnight just because we want them to. There has been a massive increase in available test kits and if some few people are complaining they still don't have any it is because they don't know how to access the system. The production of masks and other PPE has been ramped up and as yet there are no critical shortages of them and the complaints are hypotheticals about what might happen in a worst case scenario. The same is true of ventilators. The travel bought us time to prepare and that's why the US has best mortality rate of almost all developed countries of any size.

Yes, we are now ramping up the production of PPE gear....just imagine if we had done that 2 months ago.

There are critical shortages all over the nation, it is not hypothetical. My wife's hospital, a VA medical facility, is so low on PPE gear the doctors are making decisions based upon how much will be used. An ER nurse I know 3 states away has been wearing the same mask for 3 days straight because they have no more. They should be changed after ever patient, but they literally have no more. My daughter's hospital in Florida is in much the same boat, they re-use the mask whenever feasible as their stocks are running low as hell so the nurses are keeping them in their lockers in-between shifts.
You truly have no clue what you are talking about.
Quite a few shortages:

1585135479983.png

/——-/ At the time, it was under control.
At the time, everyone in the world who did not have his orange head up his ass knew what was coming. It was never under control. It couldn't be seeing as Don was playing golf when he should have been making sure we had enough test kits, PPE, and hospital beds for the inevitable wave of cases.
/—-/ And the democRAT Congress was too busy trying to overturn the 2016 election to give a crap about anything else. But Trump banned travel, and sent the democRATs into a tizzy.

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

No, it was not.
/—-/ The Chinese virus came from China, the planes and ships landed in Washington state, and Trump barred travel and isolated the travelers. At that time it was under control.

Travel as never barred and if it was under control we would not all be in lock-down. There was an empty illusion of control, not control. Behind the scenes they knew how bad it was likely to get.

View attachment 314908

No, it was not.
/—-/ The Chinese virus came from China, the planes and ships landed in Washington state, and Trump barred travel and isolated the travelers. At that time it was under control.

Travel as never barred and if it was under control we would not all be in lock-down. There was an empty illusion of control, not control. Behind the scenes they knew how bad it was likely to get.
/——-/ I always knew the NY Slimed lies to prop up Trump, because they said:
Trump Administration Restricts Entry Into U.S. From China ...
Trump Administration Restricts Entry Into U.S. From China
Jan 31, 2020Moving to counter the spreading coronavirus outbreak, the Trump administration said Friday that it would bar entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China and put some American

View attachment 314908

No, it was not.

/——-/ I always knew the NY Slimed lies to prop up Trump, because they said:
Trump Administration Restricts Entry Into U.S. From China ...
Trump Administration Restricts Entry Into U.S. From China
Jan 31, 2020Moving to counter the spreading coronavirus outbreak, the Trump administration said Friday that it would bar entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China and put some American

Learn the difference between barred and restricted and then come back and apologize for spreading lies.

GG started this thread as an "Orange Man Bad" ..Let's be real about things, people.

Perhaps it was bait to see how many of you Trump worshipers would rush to his defense.

Congrats on catching the worm
Gator says..."Hey look at me; I'm a better Orange Man Bad troll than Mac1958"
You smartest guys in the room from the TDS Mafia are hilarious...always "casting the bait".
Funnier still, you nutters keep biting for us.

What is sort of amazing, is not that a single one of them is capable of going "yeah, that didn't turn out well". They cannot even bring themselves to say the slightest of negative things about Trump. He is truly above reproach in their world.

GG started this thread as an "Orange Man Bad" ..Let's be real about things, people.

Perhaps it was bait to see how many of you Trump worshipers would rush to his defense.

You smartest guys in the room from the TDS Mafia are hilarious...always "casting the bait".

What is sort of amazing, is not that a single one of them is capable of going "yeah, that didn't turn out well". They cannot even bring themselves to say the slightest of negative things about Trump. He is truly above reproach in their world.
My last post sums up what happened...........the States didn't want to spend the money.......and the Feds didn't want to spend the money.......and even if BOTH SPENT THE MONEY......we still wouldn't have enough.

This is how they're trained. They're so easily manipulated at this point that they don't know anything else.

This used to be funny. Not so much now.

My last post sums up what happened...........the States didn't want to spend the money.......and the Feds didn't want to spend the money.......and even if BOTH SPENT THE MONEY......we still wouldn't have enough.

That is a fact, we would not have. But had we started widespread testing the same time as SK we could have limited the spread. Had we asked our companies to start making more PPE gear back in Jan or early Feb we could have enough to go around.

We are proving right now what we can do as a country when we put our mind to it, things are being produced at an incredible rate...the problem is we are always reactive and almost never proactive. Perhaps that will be a good thing that comes out of this, we can learn to be more proactive.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.
We have not tested more than South Korea...per capita

"At about 300,000 tests in each country, that means South Korea has tested 1-in-170 people; the United States: 1-in-1,090. That's more than six times less, per capita, than South Korea."

Hmmmmm, land area 100,000 sqkm, vs 9,800,000 sqkm. Get back to us when you have a cogent point.

That is a fact, we would not have. But had we started widespread testing the same time as SK we could have limited the spread. Had we asked our companies to start making more PPE gear back in Jan or early Feb we could have enough to go around.

We are proving right now what we can do as a country when we put our mind to it, things are being produced at an incredible rate...the problem is we are always reactive and almost never proactive. Perhaps that will be a good thing that comes out of this, we can learn to be more proactive.
testing only helps give you the Stats...........South Korea didn't stop the spread til they locked down.............testing just GAVE US STATISTICS.

This continual whining ABOUT IFS......of IFISM..........does nothing but feed TDS.........The CDC is responsible for the tests.......Our country has always made the tests for ourselves........WHO even stated that and here you are going LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID......The Media going WHO OFFERED THEM.

No they didn't..........and it isn't Trump's fault that they screwed up the tests up front so they didn't work...................

In regards to the stockpiles...........plenty of blame to go around............

That is Reality.

Feds..........we don't need the stockpile.
New York.....we don't need the stockpile......
add the rest of the states. as needed.

We as a Nation didn't prepare.........and we used up the supplies in 2009 and didn't replace it.........It is WHAT IT IS.......STOP WHINING.

Forum List

Back