A tweet that did not age well...

Naw, I see it yet as another example of the Idiot in Chief opening his yap without thinking things through. Another reason he is not fit for office.

The sheer, and shameful desperation of the far left seems to know no bounds. We are blessed that we have Americans who are seeing through the utter fraud the far left is perpetrating on our country. Shameful and disgusting.

60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll
Joseph Wulfsohn 6 hrs ago [Mar. 25, 2020]

President Trump's approval numbers are as high as they've ever been throughout his presidency as he deals with the coronavirus outbreak, according to the latest Gallup poll.

The poll shows 60 percent of Americans approve of the president's handling of his actions to combat the virus. That includes 94 percent of Republicans and 60 percent of Independents, while just 27 percent of Democrats approve of the president's handling of the outbreak.

Meanwhile, his overall job approval is at 49 percent, which is tied for the highest he has ever been when polled by Gallup. Trump jumped 5 points in the tracking poll from earlier this month.

60 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of coronavirus: Gallup poll

You don't get it do you. I couldn't give a shit about his poll numbers. I'm not even talking about him as president. I'm purely talking about him as a human being. And in that respect, he is a piece of shit. He could have polling numbers up by 90 per cent for all I care. A piece of shit is a piece of shit. Scum is scum.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess. You know that thing you were calling him a wacist for? Face it, Trump is doing OK in spite of non stop fear mongering by the MSM.

My definition of "OK" probably differs from yours. In my books "OK" isn't lying to the American people every time there's a microphone in front of the President's mouth. It's not putting the stock market ahead of people. It's not telling the states to find their own resources.

My definition of OK is to tell people the truth about what is going on, and not to dismiss advisors who tell you things you don't want to hear.
Please do quote where he told the states to find their own resources. The entire quote, not the cherry picked part that you're reacting to.

I watched the entire presser where he said it. Why don’t YOU do your own research instead of sitting your ass and waiting for others to do it?

The bottom line, you've got nothing!

Further, do you believe that governors have no responsibility for their own state?
That is the fault of Trump

He is playing each state against each other to compete for a dwindling supply of masks and respirators.

We need our President to show leadership and have a unified policy to allocate scarce resources.

Yes, I remember leading from behind
The Great Obama made other countries bear the military load

Yeah, we know how that worked out! How many other countries did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama BOMB and where did Obama allow ISIS to establish a huge caliphate?

ISIS%20map%202015-L.jpg
The Great Obama advocated NOT invading Iraq.

Our country would be better off if Bush listened to him

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then

Was there a point there or is your TDS flaring up again?

The point is we were being lied to a month ago.

By whom?

Our government, including your god in the White House.

The CDC yes, but your continued attempt to paint anyone who supports Trumps policies as a cult member are stupid. If he does good I commend him. If he does bad i denigrate him.

Sure you do.

View attachment 314908

By whom?

The CDC yes, but your continued attempt to paint anyone who supports Trumps policies as a cult member are stupid. If he does good I commend him. If he does bad i denigrate him.

Sure you do.

I guess Trump has just never done bad as I have never seen Westy say anything negative about Trump

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

I guess Trump has just never done bad as I have never seen Westy say anything negative about Trump

Then you aren't paying attention. No surprise there. I have stated many times that I think he acts like a buffoon. I have also called him out for many of his tweets, and for some of his antics with world leaders.

As a person, I think he is childish, and at times a colossal asshole. However, just like Bill Clinton was a horrible person, he, and Trump, have been overall good presidents.

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

The ending is pretty cool.......Never seen it though..might have to look into it..........Seeing how this place is ALL ABOUT GODS......

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

The ending is pretty cool.......Never seen it though..might have to look into it..........Seeing how this place is ALL ABOUT GODS......

Well, there is a lot of worship going on by and your ilk, that is for sure.

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

Every time he makes your TDS cry I laugh..................He has as good as can be expected in this..........

All we here from Morons like you are TRUMP SUCKS..........You are BORING ME.

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

Every time he makes your TDS cry I laugh..................He has as good as can be expected in this..........

And you are equally boring.

And all we hear from you morons is "TRUMP IS MY GOD, MOVE OVER AND LET ME KISS MORE OF HIS ASS".

I would much rather be the contrarian than the designated ass kisser

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

Cool...........so we will not be sending xmas cards then............

Now go back to crying how Trump ended your pathetic world routine.

And all we hear from you morons is "TRUMP IS MY GOD, MOVE OVER AND LET ME KISS MORE OF HIS ASS".

You feel better now little protester.............Same shit that is happening around the world except a few spots.......and it's LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.....

camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

You feel better now little protester.............Same shit that is happening around the world except a few spots.......and it's LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.....

Oddly enough the only thing I blamed Trump for was a stupid tweet...but that was more than enough to set you Trump worshipers in to full DEFEND THY GOD mode

You don't get it do you. I couldn't give a shit about his poll numbers. I'm not even talking about him as president. I'm purely talking about him as a human being. And in that respect, he is a piece of shit. He could have polling numbers up by 90 per cent for all I care. A piece of shit is a piece of shit. Scum is scum.
Trumpleton's think the poll numbers wipe the slate clean of Don's failure to adequately prepare the nation for the virus. It's like they are waving their arms saying, "I'll support him no matter how horrific his job performance is" and in doing so they pretend his popularity is a measure of job performance. It isn't. It's a measure of the blind loyalty of his supporters.

Oddly enough the only thing I blamed Trump for was a stupid tweet...but that was more than enough to set you Trump worshipers in to full DEFEND THY GOD mode
BS........you started this to attack Trump in your daily ritual..............Your posting history is a ANTI TRUMP FESTIVAL.......

You aren't fooling anyone.............This whole thing WILL RUN IT COURSE.....and all the country can do is to do the best we can do with what is available..........Just the way it is.........DEAL WITH IT.

View attachment 314908

By whom?

Sure you do.

Cool...........so we will not be sending xmas cards then............

Now go back to crying how Trump ended your pathetic world routine.

I give zero fucks what the *pResident does or does not do. I have no respect for charlatans.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess. You know that thing you were calling him a wacist for? Face it, Trump is doing OK in spite of non stop fear mongering by the MSM.

My definition of "OK" probably differs from yours. In my books "OK" isn't lying to the American people every time there's a microphone in front of the President's mouth. It's not putting the stock market ahead of people. It's not telling the states to find their own resources.

My definition of OK is to tell people the truth about what is going on, and not to dismiss advisors who tell you things you don't want to hear.
Please do quote where he told the states to find their own resources. The entire quote, not the cherry picked part that you're reacting to.

I watched the entire presser where he said it. Why don’t YOU do your own research instead of sitting your ass and waiting for others to do it?

The bottom line, you've got nothing!

Further, do you believe that governors have no responsibility for their own state?
That is the fault of Trump

He is playing each state against each other to compete for a dwindling supply of masks and respirators.

We need our President to show leadership and have a unified policy to allocate scarce resources.
IOW, central planning and control.

BS........you started this to attack Trump in your daily ritual..............Your posting history is a ANTI TRUMP FESTIVAL.......

You aren't fooling anyone.............This whole thing WILL RUN IT COURSE.....and all the country can do is to do the best we can do with what is available..........Just the way it is.........DEAL WITH IT.

We are dealing with it. That doesn't detract from the fact that I still think your *pResident sucks out loud.

We are dealing with it. That doesn't detract from the fact that I still think your *pResident sucks out loud.
And you have been saying that for years.......We don't give a shit........That is why Hillary didn't get elected.........and had she been office now.......the only difference is the LAME ASS MEDIA would do for her what they did for Obama............Praise him.......

GODS.......What the fuck do you guys KNOW ABOUT GODS when Obama and his gang did illegal shit right and left and pretty much not much in H1N1 and the MEDIA WENT ...............................

WHAT A SAINT...........please..............spare me the BS.

Forum List

Back