A tweet that did not age well...

I suggest you take your TDS AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE.

You blame EVERYTHING ON ONE MAN...........if ONE MAN COULD DO ALL THIS..........Well then .........YOU MUST THINK HE IS A GOD

Your worship of the man makes you irrational. I have stated many times it is not all Trump's fault. The only thing I have blamed on him in this thread was making a stupid ass tweet.

Other than that I blame the government as a whole.
This whole thread.......you have been throwing shit at Trump.......BS.

Now finally you start seeing that IT ISN'T ALL TRUMP............after having to get smacked around for your TDS......

I have not changed my message at all, your worship of Trump leaves you incapable of any sort of rational thinking or understanding.

your problem here on this board is that you have zero credibility. You claim to be non partisan and middle of the road politically, but you are nothing even close to that. You are a died in the wool lefty and Trump hater.

When you claim to be one thing but prove to be another, you become a joke. USMB posters are not idiots, they see through your bullshit. You and rightwinger are the perfect pair of morons.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess. You know that thing you were calling him a wacist for? Face it, Trump is doing OK in spite of non stop fear mongering by the MSM.

My definition of "OK" probably differs from yours. In my books "OK" isn't lying to the American people every time there's a microphone in front of the President's mouth. It's not putting the stock market ahead of people. It's not telling the states to find their own resources.

My definition of OK is to tell people the truth about what is going on, and not to dismiss advisors who tell you things you don't want to hear.
Please do quote where he told the states to find their own resources. The entire quote, not the cherry picked part that you're reacting to.

You blame EVERYTHING ON ONE MAN...........if ONE MAN COULD DO ALL THIS..........Well then .........YOU MUST THINK HE IS A GOD

Your worship of the man makes you irrational. I have stated many times it is not all Trump's fault. The only thing I have blamed on him in this thread was making a stupid ass tweet.

Now finally you start seeing that IT ISN'T ALL TRUMP............after having to get smacked around for your TDS......

I have not changed my message at all, your worship of Trump leaves you incapable of any sort of rational thinking or understanding.

your problem here on this board is that you have zero credibility. You claim to be non partisan and middle of the road politically, but you are nothing even close to that. You are a died in the wool lefty and Trump hater.

When you claim to be one thing but prove to be another, you become a joke. USMB posters are not idiots, they see through your bullshit. You and rightwinger are the perfect pair of morons.

Do you really think I give a fuck what you mindless partisan sheep think of me?

you people hate anyone that does not think exactly like you. Even those people that agree with Trump 90% of the time get attacked mercilessly for the 10% of the time they dare disagree with your god.

People like you are the joke, you think you are all fucking high and mighty when in reality all you are is cheap entertainment.

Claims to be right-wing: Every post is leftist. I doubt he fools anyone for very long.

you people hate anyone that does not think exactly like you. Even those people that agree with Trump 90% of the time get attacked mercilessly for the 10% of the time they dare disagree with your god.

People like you are the joke, you think you are all fucking high and mighty when in reality all you are is cheap entertainment.

LOL, looks like I hit a nerve. Many times the truth does that.

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us. Our death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Uh, the first case of COVID-19 occurred on the same day in both countries.

Yeah, and look at how bad the socialized health care of Italy has done compared to us. You're not helping your case.
Their healthcare system is being overwhelmed
Our prospects don’t look better

you think far too highly of yourself, which is common among the mindless sheep.

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F2e59f034-6e12-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

At a rate of infections doubling every two days, how many Americans will be capable of returning to work by Easter?

Coronavirus tracked: the latest figures as the pandemic spreads | Free to read

WHAT was CONFIRMED , HOW was it confirmed? WHO confirmed it?

Inquiring minds want to know

Uh, the first case of COVID-19 occurred on the same day in both countries.

Yeah, and look at how bad the socialized health care of Italy has done compared to us. You're not helping your case.
Their healthcare system is being overwhelmed
Our prospects don’t look better

No it is not. and our prospects look very good. The USA is handling this virus and we will very soon be back to normal.

I know that you and your lib cronies want a total economic collapse, but its not going to happen. Sorry, you lose again.

give it up GG, several thinking posters have called you out for what you really are. Might be time for you to join some far left forum where you could find more of your moronic hate filled posters.

View attachment 314908

This was exactly 1 month ago...much has changed since then
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F2e59f034-6e12-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

At a rate of infections doubling every two days, how many Americans will be capable of returning to work by Easter?

Coronavirus tracked: the latest figures as the pandemic spreads | Free to read

WHAT was CONFIRMED , HOW was it confirmed? WHO confirmed it?

Inquiring minds want to know

What's up with the hurricane prediction chart?
The shutdown stuff cannot be recovered from if it lasts longer than 2 weeks.

Last edited:

give it up GG, several thinking posters have called you out for what you really are. Might be time for you to join some far left forum where you could find more of your moronic hate filled posters.

I have been called out by the morons on the far right and on the far left....you know people like you that have not had an original thought in decades.

Why they hell did they have an 8 week head start on us? Just imagine if we had not been sitting on our thumbs and we had acted as quickly as they had.

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess. You know that thing you were calling him a wacist for? Face it, Trump is doing OK in spite of non stop fear mongering by the MSM.

My definition of "OK" probably differs from yours. In my books "OK" isn't lying to the American people every time there's a microphone in front of the President's mouth. It's not putting the stock market ahead of people. It's not telling the states to find their own resources.

My definition of OK is to tell people the truth about what is going on, and not to dismiss advisors who tell you things you don't want to hear.
Please do quote where he told the states to find their own resources. The entire quote, not the cherry picked part that you're reacting to.

I watched the entire presser where he said it. Why don’t YOU do your own research instead of sitting your ass and waiting for others to do it?

Really? We have more people tested than S. Korea and they had over a 8 week head start on us.
Put down the crack pipe, old man.

South Korea is testing 20,000 people EVERY DAY.

The US has tested 70,000 TOTAL.

ReOur death rate is far less than italy's so yeah, i think it is under control.

Our infection rate is doubling every two days, retard.

That's your idea of "under control"?!?

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess.
Trump closed the barn door after the horse had escaped. Then he denied there was ever a horse.

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Another Trumpism that has not aged well:

"Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

Ummm, because Trump shut down travel between China and the US would be my guess.
Trump closed the barn door after the horse had escaped. Then he denied there was ever a horse.

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Trump shut down travel from China before the WHO even declared it a pandemic, and you fools called him a racist for doing it.

Your alternate reality is cute, but has no bearing on reality

There was a shor

Things are not under control, my wife's hospital has doctors making decisions based upon how much PPE gear will be used because they are running so low.
there was a shortage of test kits

your wife’s hospital should have stocked up on supplies before the china virus hit

Forum List

Back