A very interesting video

I don't watch this show, Life, Liberty and Levin but someone brought this particular video to my attention. It's a bit long at just under 40 minutes, but if you can muster enough patience to watch it thru it is very informative on our vulnerability to EMP attack, whether it be caused by man or nature.

I'd be interested to hear others take on the information provided, but NOT interested in your politics or your trolling comments if you haven't watched it

This happened in the 90's. I was going home from the shop and stopped at 7-11 to get some beer. I went in and I noticed the store was a little dark but didn't worry about it. I grabbed the beer and went up to the check out and the older lady behind the counter told me she couldn't sell it to me. I said why? She said the power was out and the cash register didn't work so I said well hey, it's 8.75 for the beer. She says yeah but I can't figure the tax. So I said, ma'am, it's 8.75 multiplied by 8.25 percent. She said she couldn't do that.

Now multiply that by 100 million. Doom.

I don't watch this show, Life, Liberty and Levin but someone brought this particular video to my attention. It's a bit long at just under 40 minutes, but if you can muster enough patience to watch it thru it is very informative on our vulnerability to EMP attack, whether it be caused by man or nature.

I'd be interested to hear others take on the information provided, but NOT interested in your politics or your trolling comments if you haven't watched it

This happened in the 90's. I was going home from the shop and stopped at 7-11 to get some beer. I went in and I noticed the store was a little dark but didn't worry about it. I grabbed the beer and went up to the check out and the older lady behind the counter told me she couldn't sell it to me. I said why? She said the power was out and the cash register didn't work so I said well hey, it's 8.75 for the beer. She says yeah but I can't figure the tax. So I said, ma'am, it's 8.75 multiplied by 8.25 percent. She said she couldn't do that.

Yep retail, all electronics, fuel pumps (personal vehicles, delivery trucks, heating, etc), water both private wells and even city water lines, sewer lines, banking, medical services, EVERYTHING! It could take years before systems were restored or replaced.

Yep retail, all electronics, fuel pumps (personal vehicles, delivery trucks, heating, etc), water both private wells and even city water lines, sewer lines, banking, medical services, EVERYTHING! It could take years before systems were restored or replaced.

Unshielded computers will create havoc.

DarkFury &/or Dale Smith any thoughts on this?
EMP will destroy any and all computer based crap including cars. I have actually been looking for a pre computer car. Anymore if the grid is attacked all basic services cease. Loss of life could be huge just factoring in season temps. All banking would be destroyed over night.

Don't forget that even an old Chevy runs on gas that couldn't be pumped. Here's you a better option..........

Horse-Wallpaper-4.jpg
bicycle would be the best but hey I'm old.. I think Texas will be my next move.

We have more than enough nut jobs. We don't need you.

You don't read very well do you??? Either comment on the CONTENT of the video and/or line of discussion in relation to the subject matter, or troll somewhere else. That means you'd actually have to watch the video to know what is being discussed.

That or STFU!!!

I'll leave your little thread then.

Forum List

Back