A victory for white life.

I don't hate white people but these politicians running around trying to tap into America's deep racist core for support are not the least bit interested in equality or fairness.
Hahaha…that’s all that Democrats do, that’s their whole game….you don’t seem to have a problem with identity politics when employed by the Left…..do you?

A cheap and weak argument. As I stated earlier, if you are unable to make a point without using lame, cheap Nazi references you aren't all that bright.
There was nothing lame about the Nazis. They almost got the nuclear bomb

This girl is a congresswoman from Illinois. Apparently she likes to reference Hitler in positive terms.
How do these people get elected ?

She was wrong. Abortion afflicts black lives as a percent of the population than it does white lives. Where do you think most Planned Parenthood clinics are located?

She was wrong. Abortion afflicts black lives as a percent of the population than it does white lives. Where do you think most Planned Parenthood clinics are located?
She may be wrong but it does illuminate her mindset and that of the people who elected her.
That would finish her career in a developed country.

This overturn of Roe vs Wade is going to cost the Republicans in November. I hope they realize that.
Democrats will keep the House and gain new seats in the Senate.
What you gonna do then?

Forum List

Back