🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A voice of reason to take on the AOC genius.

Lol

Losers like pogo who yell....she is not "my Congresswoman!!!!" Defend her fucking green new deal. Ever see any of them do anything else other than defend it?

She does not effect all of us? She is generating excitement with the dumb liberals and she is influencing public policies.

Holy shit. The fucking idiots are not embarrassed by the fact that the overly privileged little bitch who claimed was from the "the Bronx" but in fact lived in an upper scale community in Westchester never heard of a garbage disposal.

Thats is right. Her father, who tragically died from lung cancer in 2008, was an architect and the CEO of Kirschenbaum & Ocasio-Roman Architects, PC, which focused on remodeling and renovations.....and they lived in an upper middle class house that sold for close to half a million. Never had nor ever heard of a garbage disposal, and yet worked in a restaurant for 10 years whose father was the CEO for a company that renovated homes.

LOL!!!
Maybe he could explain where a bartender came across the intelligence to put together that gnd? I want to know who actually created it, cause I know with complete certainty she didn’t put one minute into its creation.

We all realize that every single left winger that posts here think AOC is a genius, right? Do we realize that? The moment you get that, will be the moment you realize that engaging in any constructive debate with ANY of them is like the Myth of Sisyphus, right?

You might as well find a gigantic boulder, find a steep hill. Roll it up and then when it rolls back down, you need to roll it up again. Over and over and over and over again.

That, is what it is like debating a liberal. Again, they truly believe AOC is a genius. Think about that.

Actually what the vast majority of the sentient believe is that she's not even our Rep.

It's a geography thing, you wouldn't understand. But y'all sure do understand obsession.

Yea, that's great and all, but as is the topic of this thread, liberals think she's a genius.

Why?

We all realize that every single left winger that posts here think AOC is a genius, right? Do we realize that? The moment you get that, will be the moment you realize that engaging in any constructive debate with ANY of them is like the Myth of Sisyphus, right?

You might as well find a gigantic boulder, find a steep hill. Roll it up and then when it rolls back down, you need to roll it up again. Over and over and over and over again.

That, is what it is like debating a liberal. Again, they truly believe AOC is a genius. Think about that.

she is a bartender that knows harvey wall bangers. just shows how fking stupid the left actually is.

Worked in a restaurant and never knew or even heard of a garbage disposal before. Never knew one existed, and so therefore, did not know what the purpose of garbage disposal is.

Yet, worked in a restaurant, for what? 10 years? Uhhhh huh.

Umm that was a fake parody lol.

Come on guys, don't be as stupid as the person you are a accusing of being stupid.
She is a ditz to be sure but you all do yourselves no favors parroting fake news

she is a bartender that knows harvey wall bangers. just shows how fking stupid the left actually is.

Worked in a restaurant and never knew or even heard of a garbage disposal before. Never knew one existed, and so therefore, did not know what the purpose of garbage disposal is.

Come on guys, don't be as stupid as the person you are a accusing of being stupid.
She is a ditz to be sure but you all do yourselves no favors parroting fake news

It’s called humor, it’s what normal people use to have fun

Nice try but there wasn't even so much as an lol in that post.
It was a parody as I stated but some people apparently couldn't tell the difference

You may have to tell him this is not really a mini AOC.

It was a parody as I stated but some people apparently couldn't tell the difference

I don't have to explain myself on every post. sometimes the humor comes off on it's own without the need for an LOL.

I don't believe 90% of the shit on this board. everyone is nobody to me. don't come into a board with the objective of thinking you're gonna change someone's position. ain't going to happen. this investigation, that investigation, this boob, that boob. I give two fking shits. For anyone in their right mind to think that this douchebag nicknamed AOC knows dick, is so stupid and isn't worth my time. she's a fking bartender, not an economic's major or climate scientist or rocket scientist or anything deeply resembling a sane person. she's a douche bag that a box of rocks is smarter than.

I don't have to explain myself on every post. sometimes the humor comes off on it's own without the need for an LOL.

I don't believe 90% of the shit on this board. everyone is nobody to me. don't come into a board with the objective of thinking you're gonna change someone's position. ain't going to happen. this investigation, that investigation, this boob, that boob. I give two fking shits. For anyone in their right mind to think that this douchebag nicknamed AOC knows dick, is so stupid and isn't worth my time. she's a fking bartender, not an economic's major or climate scientist or rocket scientist or anything deeply resembling a sane person. she's a douche bag that a box of rocks is smarter than.
You do realize I was quoting someone else right? Lol

Garbage disposals are rare in New York, still banned in many buildings especially apartments, and until 1997 were illegal. Oh and bars generally deal with liquids, which don't exactly need to be churned down the drain anyway.

Anything else? Care to wet your undies over how she ties her hair back? How many times she said "um" last week? Handwriting sample? The possibilities are endless.

Why would they ban garbage disposals? They certainly are far more sanitary than the alternative. Cans full of rotting garbage in the street certainly aren't good for public health.

I simply don't believe that.

The bar served food, which means it had plenty of food waste.

Are you somehow banned from reading the thread --- like post 10 --- before you embarrass yourself Fingerfuck?

So you actually believe it's "out of sight out of mind" huh? That a garbage disposal is some kind of magic that just makes it cease to exist?

What a maroon.

No, shit for brains, I think it's well tested technology that's been around for about 70 years. However, I did read up on it, and it appears many old buildings in NYC have plumbing that is clogged with scale or has other problems. It seems they should have approached the problem on a case-by-case basis. But in typical fashion the statists in the city government used a shotgun approach.

didn't look like it on my screen. and you said guys, in english that is plural.
post.png

Still doesn't look like it.

Garbage disposals are rare in New York, still banned in many buildings especially apartments, and until 1997 were illegal. Oh and bars generally deal with liquids, which don't exactly need to be churned down the drain anyway.

Anything else? Care to wet your undies over how she ties her hair back? How many times she said "um" last week? Handwriting sample? The possibilities are endless.
Why would they ban garbage disposals? They certainly are far more sanitary than the alternative. Cans full of rotting garbage in the street certainly aren't good for public health.

I simply don't believe that.

The bar served food, which means it had plenty of food waste.

Are you somehow banned from reading the thread --- like post 10 --- before you embarrass yourself Fingerfuck?

So you actually believe it's "out of sight out of mind" huh? That a garbage disposal is some kind of magic that just makes it cease to exist?

What a maroon.
No, shit for brains, I think it's well tested technology that's been around for about 70 years. However, I did read up on it, and it appears many old buildings in NYC have plumbing that is clogged with scale or has other problems. It seems they should have approached the problem on a case-by-case basis. But in typical fashion the statists in the city government used a shotgun approach.
they used a bomb approach.

didn't look like it on my screen.
View attachment 260997

You clearly have someone on ignore lol

didn't look like it on my screen.
View attachment 260997

You clearly have someone on ignore lol
well usually, their posts come through when you hit reply. And I see a show ignored notification on the thread, which I don't have.

That is the text I quoted.

Pogo gots a crush.

Precisely.

and in it you wrote:

See the plural use of guy there? 'come on guys' you included everyone. it's how you wrote it dude. so you've now made yourself look foolish. his post was to mine. you're inferring me too in your post.

Pogo gots a crush.

it's quite obvious Pogo really thinks the 29 year old bartender knows how to build rockets and build economies and stop global warming.

What he fails to understand is we know she is handled by a group. she gets her material from that group, young turks is the group. so with every word from her unintelligent mouth is that of some punk ass in an organization called young turks.

And if she is asked a question outside that material, she is a buh, buh, buh, buh, buh dumber than a rock bartender.

and in it you wrote:

See the plural use of guy there? 'come on guys' you included everyone. it's how you wrote it dude. so you've now made yourself look foolish. his post was to mine. you're inferring me too in your post.
Stop being so fucking literal. You guys means the ones arguing that she actually said that. If that includes you then that is on you not me.

Forum List

Back