🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A voice of reason to take on the AOC genius.

Worked in a restaurant and never knew or even heard of a garbage disposal before. Never knew one existed, and so therefore, did not know what the purpose of garbage disposal is.

Yet, worked in a restaurant, for what? 10 years? Uhhhh huh.

That is the text I quoted.
and in it you wrote:
Come on guys, don't be as stupid as the person you are a accusing of being stupid.

See the plural use of guy there? 'come on guys' you included everyone. it's how you wrote it dude. so you've now made yourself look foolish. his post was to mine. you're inferring me too in your post.
Stop being so fucking literal. You guys means the ones arguing that she actually said that. If that includes you then that is on you not me.
can't save face dude. it was on my email thread, and you used come on guys. dude, you wrote it. I'm on it. you included me. don't now try to say otherwise, you look even more foolish.

Worked in a restaurant and never knew or even heard of a garbage disposal before. Never knew one existed, and so therefore, did not know what the purpose of garbage disposal is.

Umm that was a fake parody lol.

Come on guys, don't be as stupid as the person you are a accusing of being stupid.
She is a ditz to be sure but you all do yourselves no favors parroting fake news
It’s called humor, it’s what normal people use to have fun
Nice try but there wasn't even so much as an lol in that post.
It was a parody as I stated but some people apparently couldn't tell the difference
I don't have to explain myself on every post. sometimes the humor comes off on it's own without the need for an LOL.

I don't believe 90% of the shit on this board. everyone is nobody to me. don't come into a board with the objective of thinking you're gonna change someone's position. ain't going to happen. this investigation, that investigation, this boob, that boob. I give two fking shits. For anyone in their right mind to think that this douchebag nicknamed AOC knows dick, is so stupid and isn't worth my time. she's a fking bartender, not an economic's major or climate scientist or rocket scientist or anything deeply resembling a sane person. she's a douche bag that a box of rocks is smarter than.
Precisely.
You made a fool of yourself. Deal with it and move on. I busted you buying into the fake bullshit and you know it. No amount of back peddling or failed attempts at being clever will change that.

and in it you wrote:

See the plural use of guy there? 'come on guys' you included everyone. it's how you wrote it dude. so you've now made yourself look foolish. his post was to mine. you're inferring me too in your post.
Stop being so fucking literal. You guys means the ones arguing that she actually said that. If that includes you then that is on you not me.
can't save face dude. it was on my email thread, and you used come on guys. dude, you wrote it. I'm on it. you included me. don't now try to say otherwise, you look even more foolish.
Go fuck yourself. Now you're just being stupid.
You either had the person on ignore or your PC is junk. Either way its YOUR PROBLEM not mine.

I'm done here as its obvious to me that NEITER of you are mature enough to admit you were wrong.

and in it you wrote:

You either had the person on ignore or your PC is junk. Either way its YOUR PROBLEM not mine.

I'm done here as its obvious to me that NEITER of you are mature enough to admit you were wrong.
dude, you responded to Theowl32 , I do not have him on ignore, I explained what you did, you are acting like a leftist by sticking your head into the sand. dude, again, I give two shits. at least grow a pair of balls and admit you made a mistake and move on. don't act like a whiner leftist by creating more and more posts that everyone can see and say, what a fking fool old gramps is.

25000 jobs down the drain = incompetent fool = liberal darling.

Garbage disposals are a rarity in New York, but I already covered this. I've never lived in New York but I was just thinking back to all the places I have lived within the US from New England to California to the Gulf Coast -- I can remember at least 20 residences, not a single one of which had a garbage disposal.
.Yall order-obeying parrots are such tools. :rolleyes:

I'll give you half a cookie for "some" honesty.
But millions of people in NY have disposers. You must have been in a very low rent neighborhood.
I can tell you for CERTAIN that there are a LOT of them on Long Island.

Not all black people hate Trump. Pogo. Some rise above their hatred and see the good things he has done.
Obama actually did a "few" things I approved of. Even though he stabbed you in the back.

But no one has a clue what you mean by "Order-obeying parrot"?
What orders are you talking about and from whom?

and in it you wrote:

dude, you responded to Theowl32 , I do not have him on ignore, I explained what you did, you are acting like a leftist by sticking your head into the sand. dude, again, I give two shits. at least grow a pair of balls and admit you made a mistake and move on. don't act like a whiner leftist by creating more and more posts that everyone can see and say, what a fking fool old gramps is.
Pussy.

and in it you wrote:

Pussy.
sad. truly!!

she is a bartender that knows harvey wall bangers. just shows how fking stupid the left actually is.

Garbage disposals are rare in New York, still banned in many buildings especially apartments, and until 1997 were illegal. Oh and bars generally deal with liquids, which don't exactly need to be churned down the drain anyway.

Anything else? Care to wet your undies over how she ties her hair back? How many times she said "um" last week? Handwriting sample? The possibilities are endless.
Why would they ban garbage disposals? They certainly are far more sanitary than the alternative. Cans full of rotting garbage in the street certainly aren't good for public health.

I simply don't believe that.

The bar served food, which means it had plenty of food waste.

Are you somehow banned from reading the thread --- like post 10 --- before you embarrass yourself Fingerfuck?

So you actually believe it's "out of sight out of mind" huh? That a garbage disposal is some kind of magic that just makes it cease to exist?

What a maroon.
No, shit for brains, I think it's well tested technology that's been around for about 70 years. However, I did read up on it, and it appears many old buildings in NYC have plumbing that is clogged with scale or has other problems. It seems they should have approached the problem on a case-by-case basis. But in typical fashion the statists in the city government used a shotgun approach.

You "read up on it" meaning you finally went back and read post 10 where I had already read up on it but you can't admit it?

I see nothing has changed from the old daze when I first got here and you infamously posted "I went back and read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck".

Poor Fingerboy. Gotta live in that shit 24/7.

Garbage disposals are rare in New York, still banned in many buildings especially apartments, and until 1997 were illegal. Oh and bars generally deal with liquids, which don't exactly need to be churned down the drain anyway.

Anything else? Care to wet your undies over how she ties her hair back? How many times she said "um" last week? Handwriting sample? The possibilities are endless.
Why would they ban garbage disposals? They certainly are far more sanitary than the alternative. Cans full of rotting garbage in the street certainly aren't good for public health.

Are you somehow banned from reading the thread --- like post 10 --- before you embarrass yourself Fingerfuck?

So you actually believe it's "out of sight out of mind" huh? That a garbage disposal is some kind of magic that just makes it cease to exist?

What a maroon.
No, shit for brains, I think it's well tested technology that's been around for about 70 years. However, I did read up on it, and it appears many old buildings in NYC have plumbing that is clogged with scale or has other problems. It seems they should have approached the problem on a case-by-case basis. But in typical fashion the statists in the city government used a shotgun approach.

You "read up on it" meaning you finally went back and read post 10 where I had already read up on it but you can't admit it?

I see nothing has changed from the old daze when I first got here and you infamously posted "I went back and read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck".

Do you save all my posts? Are you stalking me? You post so much stupid stuff that it isn't necessary to save any of it.

Last edited:

What a maroon.

Do you save all my posts? Are you stalking me? You post so much stupid stuff that it isn't necessary to save any of it.

No but some of the classic turds you post are so screamingly stupid as to be unforgettable. Like claiming a Klan march in a December rain in Wisconsin was a fucking political convention. That shit is hard to top.

What a maroon.

No but some of the classic turds you post are so screamingly stupid as to be unforgettable. Like claiming a Klan march in a December rain in Wisconsin was a fucking political convention. That shit is hard to top.
People make mistakes, moron, especially then the photo accompanies an article was about a Klan march at a political convention. Every time you post your demonstrate your idiocy, so to compensate you take an error I make once every two years and harp on it 1000 times.

We all realize that every single left winger that posts here think AOC is a genius, right? Do we realize that? The moment you get that, will be the moment you realize that engaging in any constructive debate with ANY of them is like the Myth of Sisyphus, right?

You might as well find a gigantic boulder, find a steep hill. Roll it up and then when it rolls back down, you need to roll it up again. Over and over and over and over again.

That, is what it is like debating a liberal. Again, they truly believe AOC is a genius. Think about that.

The republicans have to attack a brand new person they aren't smart enough to fuck anyone else over.

We all realize that every single left winger that posts here think AOC is a genius, right? Do we realize that? The moment you get that, will be the moment you realize that engaging in any constructive debate with ANY of them is like the Myth of Sisyphus, right?

You might as well find a gigantic boulder, find a steep hill. Roll it up and then when it rolls back down, you need to roll it up again. Over and over and over and over again.

That, is what it is like debating a liberal. Again, they truly believe AOC is a genius. Think about that.

Actually what the vast majority of the sentient believe is that she's not even our Rep.

It's a geography thing, you wouldn't understand. But y'all sure do understand obsession.

Are you sure she doesn't represent all of the USA?

What a maroon.

People make mistakes, moron, especially then the photo accompanies an article was about a Klan march at a political convention. Every time you post your demonstrate your idiocy, so to compensate you take an error I make once every two years and harp on it 1000 times.

The march is not at a political convention at all --- it's a fucking funeral in Wisconsin in December. NOR is it "newly discovered". You ran with it without vetting it because you're that much of a partisan HACK. And that's the lesson here.

The march is not at a political convention at all --- it's a fucking funeral in Wisconsin in December. NOR is it "newly discovered". You ran with it without vetting it because you're that much of a partisan HACK. And that's the lesson here.
I realy don't give a flying fuck, you desperate moron. It's old news. That happened years ago, and you're still harping on it. You're only showing what a pathetic loser you are You and the rest of the Trump hating slime in here have been wrong on everything you have posted for the last 3 years. Why should anyone pay attention to you?

I realy don't give a flying fuck, you desperate moron. It's old news. That happened years ago, and you're still harping on it. You're only showing what a pathetic loser you are You and the rest of the Trump hating slime in here have been wrong on everything you have posted for the last 3 years. Why should anyone pay attention to you?

I just SAID you didn't give a flying fuck about facts. That's what leads you to embarrass yourself with shit like this in the first place ---- being interested only in what "feels good" rather than in "reality". DUH.

I just SAID you didn't give a flying fuck about facts. That's what leads you to embarrass yourself with shit like this in the first place ---- being interested only in what "feels good" rather than in "reality". DUH.
When you post some facts, I'll let you know.

You are incapable of being embarrassed.

I though it was because we're scared of strong women of color

When you post some facts, I'll let you know.

You are incapable of being embarrassed.

Oh no you won't Sprinkly Bits because I called you out on that fake trolley tracks photo two years ago and you STILL haven't acknowledged how you swallowed it whole like the gullible partisan-hack moron you are.

Forum List

Back