A Vote For Trump is a Vote Against Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say most pols are great at pulling themselves up, by pulling others down Dag

The better of them would do so , if only to include whatever corrective avenues they would seek in office

~S~
Well, Trump claims he has solutions for everything. But does he ever deliver ? I’m from the school of, ‘ Trump only knows how to promote himself’.
Right now, he’s in the ‘ stay out of jail ‘ mode. What ever comes out of the Trump camp, comes from that sphere.

Well, Trump claims he has solutions for everything. But does he ever deliver ? I’m from the school of, ‘ Trump only knows how to promote himself’.
Right now, he’s in the ‘ stay out of jail ‘ mode. What ever comes out of the Trump camp, comes from that sphere.
They couldn't nail him, and so it sells well to his constituency to for him to paint "THEM" as the problem Dag

Some of his subsequent remedies for dealing with government corruption and collusion , however, are rather radical right wing ones

This formula is >>>>

1700415474279.png

~S~

They couldn't nail him, and so it sells well to his constituency to for him to paint "THEM" as the problem Dag

Some of his subsequent remedies for dealing with government corruption and collusion , however, are rather radical right wing ones

This formula is >>>>

View attachment 860797
~S~
Absolutely…
He has 80% of the 29% who are registered republicans.
But the ARE noisy.

Last edited:
Closed. Opening post does not meet thread creation standards

• Titles and Opening Posts:
    • Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".
    • Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back