A warning to the Trump lovers

It's been a little over 100 days, it takes time to undo eight years of fuck ups
We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg
Trump will be a one term president

Maybe; then Pence or maybe Kushner. Such riches!!!

Greg

There will be no President Pence,

LOL! President Kushner? LOL! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You said that about Trump ...

:lmao:

I consider myself fairly liberal, at least in an establishment Republican sort of way. I must conclude that the Kasich (one of half dozen I would have preferred over Trump) campaign ad was a fail based on results. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the ad now because the election is over, we lost and all I see this doing is implying that Trump lovers can't think for themselves.

You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

You better be getting revamped, your agenda has been soundly rejected

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected. I do see that the republican agenda is being slammed. What happened to the health care bill?

You idiots won some republican districts and you talk gorilla pimp bullshit.

Greg

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected. I do see that the republican agenda is being slammed. What happened to the health care bill?

Yeah thats why you loons can't even buy an election. You're an idiot

Greg

Greg

Trump won on a technicality that has happened maybe one other time in history. I doubt if Pence and especially Kushner are going to have that kind of luck.

Greg

Yeah that's why you can't get Obamacare repealed.

Greg

Stop going off on tangents, loon

I consider myself fairly liberal, at least in an establishment Republican sort of way. I must conclude that the Kasich (one of half dozen I would have preferred over Trump) campaign ad was a fail based on results. I'm a bit uncomfortable with the ad now because the election is over, we lost and all I see this doing is implying that Trump lovers can't think for themselves.

Trump lovers can't think for themselves. Look at these guys.

Kasich was a hard right politician. He filled in as a substitute on the Rush Limbaugh radio show back in the 90's after he was booted from national office. Now he is a left wing swamp dweller.

Kasich is what he has to be to keep collecting a government paycheck and garnering government power.

He is exactly what was voted against in the last election. Why is he even on TV?

Who cares what he thinks about anything? He lost, he presented his political philosophy and his ideas for America's future and we said no. Now go away and run your state.

I can't help it if you can't get Obama care repealed.

Don't get mad chicken wing.

Greg

Greg

Trump won on a technicality that has happened maybe one other time in history. I doubt if Pence and especially Kushner are going to have that kind of luck.

The EC is a technicality? HAHAHA you're a bona fide loon

Greg

Greg

Trump won on a technicality that has happened maybe one other time in history.

I can't help it if you can't get Obama care repealed.

Don't get mad chicken wing.

The topic was the dems agenda, yiu can't refute so you're all over the msp.

It never works, dumbass

Kasich was a hard right politician. He filled in as a substitute on the Rush Limbaugh radio show back in the 90's after he was booted from national office. Now he is a left wing swamp dweller.

Kasich is what he has to be to keep collecting a government paycheck and garnering government power.

He is exactly what was voted against in the last election. Why is he even on TV?

Who cares what he thinks about anything? He lost, he presented his political philosophy and his ideas for America's future and we said no. Now go away and run your state.

UH, the majority of Trumps wealth was made off the government.

Trump lovers can't think for themselves. Look at these guys.

Sad fact is that we sure weren't able to out think them in the primaries. Nor could Democrats in the general.

Forum List

Back