A warning to the Trump lovers

Which Hispanics have been rounded up by Trump? What black beaten by Trump?

You mean he wants to build a wall because it aesthetically pleasing? Who said I said Trump was beating on blacks? I was talking about his supporters. And if want to know what I'm talking about, watch the videos.

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

Very Strong Anti-Trump Ad

What a childishly stupid ad. Topped off by a Hillary prophesy.

It's a republican ad folks.

It's a RINO ad, loon

No Trump is a RINO. This is a republican ad chicken wing.

You lost any credibility on Trump won on a technicality. Hang your head in shame for being utterly stupid

You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

It's been a little over 100 days, it takes time to undo eight years of fuck ups
We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg
Trump will be a one term president

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

You better be getting revamped, your agenda has been soundly rejected
Not really. We lost Michigan pa and wi by very slim margins. We will win back the White House.

But you guys already got your wish. 1 maybe 2 supreme Court nominee. God damn it!

The people want Obamacare.

We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg

Maybe; then Pence or maybe Kushner. Such riches!!!

Greg

There will be no President Pence,

LOL! President Kushner? LOL! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You loons said there would be no President Trump...but here we are
And you were sure Obama would be one term president

It's been a little over 100 days, it takes time to undo eight years of fuck ups

Greg

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected. I do see that the republican agenda is being slammed. What happened to the health care bill?

You idiots won some republican districts and you talk gorilla pimp bullshit.

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected.

48 Dem Senators, 193 Dem Congressmen, 16 Dem Governors.....Hillary rejected, again.....
is that the sound of your agenda being accepted?

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

A warning to black racists, blacks comprise 14% or less of the population and 95% of y'all ain't never been hunting, never shot a damn thing @ 1-200 yards, so it's ludicrous for some dipshits (I ain't mentionin' no names) to think they could even start to pull off a race war, k?

14% of the population goes up against the rest when many of the larger percentage have been hunting all their lives? Derp!

Have you thought long and hard for how you fell for every Obama lie and voted in the worst President in history twice?
Did he vote for bush?

Have you seen Trump's historically low approval numbers? Worst ever. Zero legislation, didn't kill NAFTA or the ACA. China now owns him. Sad.

How do you think Trump's doing?
China owns him? The Clintons are the ones that took cash from Chinese Intelligence services.

What a childishly stupid ad. Topped off by a Hillary prophesy.

It's a republican ad folks.

It's a RINO ad, loon

No Trump is a RINO. This is a republican ad chicken wing.

And when the middle class realizes it got duped we will vote out the bums. Hopefully all the idiots who didn't vote or voted for Trump and feel let down show up next year and 2020

Greg

Greg

You said that about Trump ...

:lmao:

Trump won on a technicality that has happened maybe one other time in history. I doubt if Pence and especially Kushner are going to have that kind of luck.

Trump won on a technicality

Winning the majority of the Electoral College is a feature, not a bug.

tumblr_ndrwugjAOI1qbyb95o1_250.gif

48 Dem Senators, 193 Dem Congressmen, 16 Dem Governors.....Hillary rejected, again.....

I have. More people wanted Hillary as president. Fact. The GoP lost seats in the house and senate in the last election. Also, a lot - a shit load - of GoP senators and congressmen hate Trump.

:lame2:

I'll help myself. You are derp, huh?

Hillary is all for getting rid of everything that made America great.

But remember: "America is great, because America is good."

:happy-1:

Greg

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected. I do see that the republican agenda is being slammed. What happened to the health care bill?

A lot of people who voted GOP didn't realize your agenda.

Ruin healthcare, tax breaks for the rich, cuts to social programs.

A lot of people say, "oh the GOP won't cut social security". Just watch them try. Bush tried and Trump will succeed

Greg

Greg

You said that about Trump ...

:lmao:

Trump won on a technicality that has happened maybe one other time in history. I doubt if Pence and especially Kushner are going to have that kind of luck.

Luck? Try Resonating Message!!

Greg

Greg

Yeah thats why you loons can't even buy an election. You're an idiot

Yeah that's why you can't get Obamacare repealed.

The repealing is not a problem; it is the REPLACEMENT over which the bung on blue is now. Personally I would just repeal. Buy your OWN insurance in a COMPETITIVE Market place.

Greg

I have. More people wanted Hillary as president. Fact. The GoP lost seats in the house and senate in the last election. Also, a lot - a shit load - of GoP senators and congressmen hate Trump.

More people wanted Hillary as president.

And the Republicans were gonna lose the Senate.
And instead we control both houses and the Presidency.
I guess your unlikeable alcoholic didn't have very large coattails.........LOL!

Forum List

Back