A warning to the Trump lovers

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

Very Strong Anti-Trump Ad

I think what you fail to grasp is that the Trump nimrods on this board actaully love him doing that - rounding up hispanics, beating on blacks etc. Not convinced Trump is totally like that, but his acolytes here definitely are..

Could you please demonstrate where trump is rounding up Hispanics and beating Blacks? Those are fairly serious allegations and it seems odd that with all the stuff the media has been making up to asttacl him they would neglect to report these abuses.

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg
Trump will be a one term president

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

You better be getting revamped, your agenda has been soundly rejected

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected. I do see that the republican agenda is being slammed. What happened to the health care bill?

You idiots won some republican districts and you talk gorilla pimp bullshit.

I haven't seen our agenda being rejected.

48 Dem Senators, 193 Dem Congressmen, 16 Dem Governors.....Hillary rejected, again.....
is that the sound of your agenda being accepted?
A lot of people who voted GOP didn't realize your agenda.

Ruin healthcare, tax breaks for the rich, cuts to social programs.

A lot of people say, "oh the GOP won't cut social security". Just watch them try. Bush tried and Trump will succeed

You've already ruined healthcare. Now you're trying to push single payer because our system is so bad.

More people wanted Hillary as president.

And the Republicans were gonna lose the Senate.
And instead we control both houses and the Presidency.
I guess your unlikeable alcoholic didn't have very large coattails.........LOL!

You said you haven't seen your agenda rejected. All I'm saying is that I have.

You saw it? In the special elections you keep losing?

The wins in election where republicans always win is nothing special. But your agenda when put to the American people has been ejected soundly.

The wins in election where republicans always win is nothing special.

So you admit they'll keep winning.

But your agenda when put to the American people has been ejected soundly.

When? Any specifics?

[

Trump won on a technicality

Winning the majority of the Electoral College is a feature, not a bug.

it's an archaic outmoded system..

It's our system.
The system that Hillary failed under.

This is a thing that has happened maybe one other time in our history.

Had Hillary won like that Trump would still be suing and you guys would be hollering rigged election to high heaven.

Wrong, the Electoral College has selected our President many, many times in our history.

Liberal babies everywhere. Keep throwing hissy fits. It is entertaining. It keeps you distracted from the real issues within a failed Democrat party.
You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy yet. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

O ran it up 9 trillion. Dont you think thats enough?

[

It's our system.

Had Hillary won like that Trump would still be suing and you guys would be hollering rigged election to high heaven.

Wrong, the Electoral College has selected our President many, many times in our history.

I cant name a single time it didnt

Liberal babies everywhere. Keep throwing hissy fits. It is entertaining. It keeps you distracted from the real issues within a failed Democrat party.
You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy yet. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

O ran it up 9 trillion. Dont you think thats enough?
Nope. Dems make their bones on entitlements. That and hysterical "throw grandmother from the train" and "starve children" is all they have. Meanwhile they continue to build the plantation.

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

I think what you fail to grasp is that the Trump nimrods on this board actaully love him doing that - rounding up hispanics, beating on blacks etc. Not convinced Trump is totally like that, but his acolytes here definitely are..

How is he "beating on blacks", Doc? I just don't see that at all (even from this far away).

Greg

[

It's our system.

1800, 1824 and 1876 were decided by the House.

Could you please demonstrate where trump is rounding up Hispanics and beating Blacks? Those are fairly serious allegations and it seems odd that with all the stuff the media has been making up to asttacl him they would neglect to report these abuses.

Clearly, grump is a moron.

I haven't found him to be that in general. I would like an explanation though.

Greg

The left has done nothing but cry, whine and lie since Trump was elected. Trump still hasn't earned my vote but I won't vote for a Dem as corrupt as Hillary. No matter what lying ad is put out.

It's our system.

1800, 1824 and 1876 were decided by the House.

Should have been one in 1974-6 or thereabouts. Hmmm...wasn't Nixon close to that? (24, 52, 100?)

Greg

What do you mean 'you'? I'm not a Dem.

That aside, are you talking those 'special' elections where GoP incumbents were promoted to the cabinet? Those ones? Where in the case of the Atlanta election the GoP winner 6 months ago had a 75,000 vote majority cut to just 12,000?

Tell me, if Pelosi retired tomorrow and a Dem won her seat with a 500%+ reduced majority, and Dems on this board danced on your grave about it would you be going "oh, how right your are?"

Edited. Its a CUCKservative RINO anti trump ad. To be expected Kasich doesn't remember very well because the REPUBLICAN VOTERS rejected his CUCKservative views last year.

Out of seventeen or so possibles you're going to get a couple of sore losers. Not many sorer than Sanders though...lmao

Greg

That aside, are you talking those 'special' elections where GoP incumbents were promoted to the cabinet? Those ones? Where in the case of the Atlanta election the GoP winner 6 months ago had a 75,000 vote majority cut to just 12,000?

Tell me, if Pelosi retired tomorrow and a Dem won her seat with a 500%+ reduced majority, and Dems on this board danced on your grave about it would you be going "oh, how right your are?"

Gotta remember the incumbency/sitting member thingy. That's usually worth a fair few. Nothing in the votes to scare the scorers much methinks. (Also known as the "Popular Member" effect.

Greg

Give me some specifics, when did you see the Republican agenda rejected?

Tell me, if Pelosi retired tomorrow and a Dem won her seat with a 500%+ reduced majority

Wow, bad liberal math. How do you reduce a majority by more than 100%?

The democrats didn't fail. They were Destroyed by Ruthless aggressive Republicans who convinced scared white guys that the country was being taken from them by Mexicans, blacks and non-white immigrants.. the Democrats, with their egalatarian message did not resonate well with those whites who saw Muslim refugees and immigrants as a threat that Democrat. seemed to dismiss. Many former Obama supporters jumped ship and rode the jingoistic wave of populism that inundated the white community. The phenomenon was eerily similar to the populism that brought Hitler to power in Nazi Germany.

Last edited:

A warning to black racists, blacks comprise 14% or less of the population and 95% of y'all ain't never been hunting, never shot a damn thing @ 1-200 yards, so it's ludicrous for some dipshits (I ain't mentionin' no names) to think they could even start to pull off a race war, k?

14% of the population goes up against the rest when many of the larger percentage have been hunting all their lives? Derp!

Hmmm: but the blacks have been getting in live practice on their own folk. Shooting whites is a small change. Having said that the race war stuff is, as you know, not on. I wonder why so many lefties are calling for one? Are there that many loons around?

Greg

Forum List

Back