A warning to the Trump lovers

Have you thought long and hard for how you fell for every Obama lie and voted in the worst President in history twice?
Did he vote for bush?

Have you seen Trump's historically low approval numbers? Worst ever. Zero legislation, didn't kill NAFTA or the ACA. China now owns him. Sad.

How do you think Trump's doing?

A warning to the Trump lovers

As a courtesy, I will give you a heads up about Trump I don't normally offer. We don't love him. We don't think he's perfect. He is a human being. But we love what he is:

He isn't Hillary.

He isn't Bernie.

And we trust him a lot more than any other candidate that was out there to tell us what he really thinks and intends, to do right for the Supreme Court, to do right for the 2nd Amendment, Vets, the military, police, our economy, jobs, healthcare, taxes, energy, and foreign trade deals.

That is a lot more than I can say of any candidate that has run in a long time.

Now I realize he's fallible. He has a lot pushing against him. He might not get it all done the way he set out. But I think he will try his best. And I love that! As to anything else in his personal life he does, I couldn't give a shit.

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

Very Strong Anti-Trump Ad

crybaby.jpg

Liberal babies everywhere. Keep throwing hissy fits. It is entertaining. It keeps you distracted from the real issues within a failed Democrat party.
You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

It's been a little over 100 days, it takes time to undo eight years of fuck ups
We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Liberal babies everywhere. Keep throwing hissy fits. It is entertaining. It keeps you distracted from the real issues within a failed Democrat party.
You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

The seeds of the recession were planted long before Bush arrived

wow left everyone shaking in their boots

--LOL

which is more retarded the ad or you --LOL

You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy yet. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?
About the same as when W left office. Twice the debt and zero economic growth. Obie didn't have an economy to ruin, it was there for eight years.

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg

Bush did warn them on the housing bubble, it fell on deaf ears.

Greg
Trump will be a one term president

Greg

I don't remember that. But hey lets blame the democrats for republican mistakes.

Greg

Maybe; then Pence or maybe Kushner. Such riches!!!

Greg

This is a republican ad. And you guys better start thinking real hard about what this man is doing and how you guys just fall for his every lie.

Very Strong Anti-Trump Ad

I wondered what you hate filled Nazis would do now that your witch hunt fell apart.

Now I know.

What witch hunt? What has fallen apart?

This is a republican ad fool.

Greg

I don't remember that. But hey lets blame the democrats for republican mistakes.

I do!!

Greg

Greg

Maybe, but face facts the dems have zilch at the moment. Who will you run? Lieawatha, Crazy Joe? Maybe trot out Chelsea?

You better be getting revamped, your agenda has been soundly rejected

Greg

Greg

There will be no President Pence,

LOL! President Kushner? LOL! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Greg

Greg

There will be no President Pence,

LOL! President Kushner? LOL! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You loons said there would be no President Trump...but here we are

Forum List

Back