A WHOLE unite OF GRU ( KGB) IS WIPED OUT IN EAST UKRAINE

I hate to rain on your enthusiasm but did you watch that clip? Did you notice that it was made by Warthog Productions? Did you take a step to find out what Warthog Productions did?

They make roblox military films and you tube movies. https://disboard.org/server/851237245460414464
You have been catfished. This isn't Ukraine and they didn't crush anything.

I hate to rain
you can rain only on dicks of your muslims´ LOVERS , KEEP BLOWING YOUR IVAN - MUSLIMS LOVERS

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Glory to the heroes of Ukraine ! great footage !

Too funny. A video made in Hollywood on a set with english speaking actors arresting one fat woman to keep spreading the misinformation about Biden's War! :laugh2:

It is Ukraine, some of it anyway. The American voices you hear in one clip are from a protest in D.C., and the woman was a Pro-Russian supporter. She spit on two police officers, and was promptly arrested.

Basically, a bunch of authentic footage, but poorly cobbled together.

It is Ukraine, some of it anyway. The American voices you hear in one clip are from a protest in D.C., and the woman was a Pro-Russian supporter. She spit on two police officers, and was promptly arrested.

Basically, a bunch of authentic footage, but poorly cobbled together.
Footage interspersed with fake military footage courtesy of Warthog Productions.

Footage interspersed with fake military footage courtesy of Warthog Productions.

Pretty much.

There is so much real footage out there, it's insane. r/UkraineWarVideoReport on reddit has an insane amount of footage, and WarLeaks on YouTube has a lot of neat stuff too.

Pretty much.

There is so much real footage out there, it's insane. r/UkraineWarVideoReport on reddit has an insane amount of footage, and WarLeaks on YouTube has a lot of neat stuff too.
I suspect that a goodly portion of that footage has the Ukrainians on the downside.

We have helped Ukraine so much that actual victory is unattractive. The more successful they are, the less aid they need. That's intolerable. We pay the salaries of all Ukrainian government officials. They aren't interested in giving that up. There will be no resolution in Ukraine until There is a republican president putting the brakes on the gravy train.

I suspect that a goodly portion of that footage has the Ukrainians on the downside.

We have helped Ukraine so much that actual victory is unattractive. The more successful they are, the less aid they need. That's intolerable. We pay the salaries of all Ukrainian government officials. They aren't interested in giving that up. There will be no resolution in Ukraine until There is a republican president putting the brakes on the gravy train.

Actually, the vast majority of footage shows Ukraine winning and fighting like mad dogs. Not everything is an evil scheme to get money. And winning the war is in their favor, otherwise they face Russian assassination.

Actually, the vast majority of footage shows Ukraine winning and fighting like mad dogs. Not everything is an evil scheme to get money. And winning the war is in their favor, otherwise they face Russian that assassination.
Hey. I wish Ukraine success. Just because Putin and the Russians are better than democrats, it doesn't mean that they are the good guys. I just don't trust them.

Glory to the heroes of Ukraine ! great footage !

OK, make up your mind, please.

Your title screams GRU and KGB,

Then the video is about mercenaries.

I honestly think your brain is so warped from reading Storm Front for so long that you do not even know what you are saying anymore.

OK, make up your mind, please.

Your title screams GRU and KGB,

Then the video is about mercenaries.

I honestly think your brain is so warped from reading Storm Front for so long that you do not even know what you are saying anymore.
First of all there's no such thing as the KGB anymore.

I am aware of that. But one should never expect any kind of accuracy or common sense from a Snitwin thread.
Most people think the world would be much better off without the CIA also.

Have they ever done anything good for this country ? Not that we know of ...but we only hear about the 'bad' stuff right ?

Forum List

Back