A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

Wow you truly don’t leave that bubble do you? Those girls aren’t watching because that know nothing bubblehead Swift is there. Explain why all those girls football leagues have been in operation for years before that goof showed up. Girls playing the game have ZERO interest in that spotlight craving whiner Swift. Seems you think girls can’t love playing the game because they simply love the game.
Omg you’re talking about a very small number of girls.

Go to a WNBA game and see how many young girls are there. They give those tickets away little girls don’t care about men’s football or women’s basketball.

where were they before Taylor? The numbers went up only when she started going to the games. The girls you’re talking about were already watching. So there’s that too.

I guess you didn't watch or listen to the game. I don't know there IS a video of it, unless maybe someone has highlights of the entire game and caught it. Why don't you check?
I did watch the game. I don’t recall seeing any egregious non call benefiting the Chiefs. If you cant find a video of someone bitching about it on Youtube then I have a hard time believing it was that terrible of a non call. The Ravens got dominated that entire game. There was never a time when it felt like the Chiefs werent in control and were going to win. Blaming the refs is for bitches and losers.

This is so adorable.

The absolute hatred of a woman for having the temerity to speak her mind and of a guy who did a commercial.

Adorable.

Swift is currently the most famous woman on the planet. Not showing her at a FB game would be media malpractice.
The relationship between Swift and Kelse is delightful. See HIMYM episode on "settlers and reachers" for perspective.

The hate isn't driven by football but by the REAL TDS. This delightful couple is everything MAGADUMIA hates. Happy, more famous than Trump, more popular than Trump, and opposed to everything MAGATS love.

But best of all they drive MAGATS crazy.

Adorable.
Taylor Swift isnt more famous than Trump. She just isnt.

I did watch the game. I don’t recall seeing any egregious non call benefiting the Chiefs. If you cant find a video of someone bitching about it on Youtube then I have a hard time believing it was that terrible of a non call. The Ravens got dominated that entire game. There was never a time when it felt like the Chiefs werent in control and were going to win. Blaming the refs is for bitches and losers.
The Chiefs were in control of this game.

Not a fan of either team, so I’m not sure I’ll watch at all, could have had a better match up but you get what you get.

Really? TS up 8M on Twitter and 46M on FB.

Numbers don't lie.
1706796621070.png

1706796651374.png

1706796703745.png

1706796736934.png

Not a fan of either team, so I’m not sure I’ll watch at all, could have had a better match up but you get what you get.
From a game perspective this is the best matchup.

Chiefs D is severely underrated.
Niners, healthy are the best team in either conference.

But it's not the Steelers so, in reality, it's just practice.

No way I'd take either side of the spread or the money line.
But I will build a parlay
Take the under
CMC, Pacheko, and Kelse for TDs
Both starting QBs over 275 yards

Facebook followers? Really?

Trump is far more well known than Swift. She's very popular and wildly successful but there arent more people in the world who know who Taylor Swift is than who know who Donald Trump is. Were she not shown at NFL games of late I personally woudlnt have been able to pick her out of a line up, and honestly if you put a bunch of similar looking women in one Im not sure I could now. How many people in the US couldnt ID Trump from a silhouette? Not sure why that's a big deal to you.

Facebook followers? Really?

Trump is far more well known than Swift. She's very popular and wildly successful but there arent more people in the world who know who Taylor Swift is than who know who Donald Trump is. Were she not shown at NFL games of late I personally woudlnt have been able to pick her out of a line up, and honestly if you put a bunch of similar looking women in one Im not sure I could now. How many people in the US couldnt ID Trump from a silhouette? Not sure why that's a big deal to you.
1706798599030.png

Or maybe mistake any of dozens of Trump impersonators.

View attachment 896121
Or maybe mistake any of dozens of Trump impersonators.
We are still waiting for the obama/mike impersonators and the joe impersonators to take it into vicious mode. And watch Prog reactions to it. More and more are going hungry we are told. Children. Commercials on TV. 60 years of the Great Society with trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars spent. Children getting at least two meals a day in schools.

I did watch the game. I don’t recall seeing any egregious non call benefiting the Chiefs.

Curious. When it happened, the CBS sportscaster covering the game on TV specifically commented on it, the fact that the refs didn't call a penalty, and that they should have seen it since he plainly saw it way up in his booth. I believe it was l;ate in the 4th quarter.

Curious. When it happened, the CBS sportscaster covering the game on TV specifically commented on it, the fact that the refs didn't call a penalty, and that they should have seen it since he plainly saw it way up in his booth. I believe it was l;ate in the 4th quarter.
Again if there was even a close roughing passer call that wasn’t called some Ravens fan would be on YouTube bitching about it with video.

Yea but Republicans can't ruin Taylor Swift like they did the Dixie Chicks. Some celebrities do bad things and the right embraces them. Like Morgan Wallen. But I get it. He's so good I don't care that he's racist. In fact I assume anyone who sings like that is. And Taylor isn't Bud Light where you can hurt her ticket sales.

Think of all the rich Republicans you worship. They want their daughters to love them. So they buy them Taylor Swift tickets. Even Trump will send Baron Hilton if he's ready to Taylor Swift concerns so he can prey on young girls just like dear old dad.

Again if there was even a close roughing passer call that wasn’t called some Ravens fan would be on YouTube bitching about it with video.

We watched the game. People saying the Ravens got robbed should just be embarrassed. There will be no 30 for 30 on this season and the end of their season. It was pathetic.

Lamar should have run more. That's his strength. But they didn't run in the second half?

And like the Rock says. "Why do you think the Ravens lost? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

I'm such a hater. Now that we are out, I don't want any other new team to win a Superbowl. I'd rather say we didn't win this year because Patrick Mahomes was the GOAT. Not that we blew it against SF.

If SF beats the Chiefs, that's going to make the Lion's loss even worse. Because if they beat them, and we beat them, and we even beat them the first game of the season, one would deduce the Lion's would have beat the Chiefs. We were fucking ROLLING in the first half against SF. They shouldn't even be in the Superbowl. What the fuck!!!?

Forum List

Back