A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

Yea but Republicans can't ruin Taylor Swift like they did the Dixie Chicks. Some celebrities do bad things and the right embraces them. Like Morgan Wallen. But I get it. He's so good I don't care that he's racist. In fact I assume anyone who sings like that is. And Taylor isn't Bud Light where you can hurt her ticket sales.

Think of all the rich Republicans you worship. They want their daughters to love them. So they buy them Taylor Swift tickets. Even Trump will send Baron Hilton if he's ready to Taylor Swift concerns so he can prey on young girls just like dear old dad.
One has nothing to do with the other. Most of your post is nonsensical.

Sure. Watch it again. Just how do you expect me to "prove" anything to you when you're not even willing to watch the late 4th quarter again to notice it?

I think you're full of shit and that there isnt a missed call. My evidence for that is there are zero Ravens fans bitching about it on Youtube (though they are bitching about other calls) and that you wont even give me a time stamp of when it happens in a video of the game I posted for you. Please prove me wrong.

Good match up between the the team to beat and the team that historically is in the top tier in super bowl wins.

Theres the full game. You tell me when it happened.

BTW, jackass, did you even look at what you linked to? That is NOT the full game just because it says it is. It is NOT the full, contiguous broadcast. It isn't even the full screen! It is like the guy zoomed in on the middle of his TV screen, half the time, you can't even see the action, people's heads cut off, etc. And he digitally inserted the stat bar himself. It is basically just the "highlights" and jumps around from play to play if you listen to the conversation and watch the clock, sometimes the announcer is cut off in mid sentence, so, a lot of it is missing, probably to stay cool with the NFL.

BTW, jackass, did you even look at what you linked to? That is NOT the full game just because it says it is. It is NOT the full, contiguous broadcast. It isn't even the full screen! It is like the guy zoomed in on the middle of his TV screen, half the time, you can't even see the action, people's heads cut off, etc. And he digitally inserted the stat bar himself. It is basically just the "highlights" and jumps around from play to play if you listen to the conversation and watch the clock, sometimes the announcer is cut off in mid sentence, so, a lot of it is missing, probably to stay cool with the NFL.
So find a video of the full game jackass. Again you're the one making a claim about what happened it's not on everyone else to prove you wrong, if you're too damn lazy to provide any evidence for your claim.

Good match up between the the team to beat and the team that historically is in the top tier in super bowl wins.

I don't know how everyone can keep saying this "Best two teams" "great matchup". After the 49rs' had to beg borrow and steal from GB to survive (at SF). Down 24-7 to DET and looking dead, quiet crowd. Took several miracle situations (bounce off facemask), DET not covering the middle letting Purdy run off for over 20 yds twice? Great catch by Jennings on high pass 1 handed.

If just one of the many miracle events don't happen SF is not even in the conversation. Similar to the GB game. But I don't have specifics at hand. Very bad 1st halfs in both. LUCKY MUCH?

I don't know how everyone can keep saying this "Best two teams" "great matchup". After the 49rs' had to beg borrow and steal from GB to survive (at SF). Down 24-7 to DET and looking dead, quiet crowd. Took several miracle situations (bounce off facemask), DET not covering the middle letting Purdy run off for over 20 yds twice? Great catch by Jennings on high pass 1 handed.

If just one of the many miracle events don't happen SF is not even in the conversation. Similar to the GB game. But I don't have specifics at hand. Very bad 1st halfs in both. LUCKY MUCH?
Yeah. SF has played 8 quarters in the PO's and 5 of them have been bad. KC has played 12 quarters of exceptional football.

So find a video of the full game jackass.
I've alreradsy seen it and I know what was said and what I saw. Maybe you nodded off and missed it.

Again you're the one making a claim
No claim. Just saying what happened. But I doubt you will find any actual full contiguous video of the game on YouTube so soon, it would violate copyright laws.

The Packers just hired Jeff Hafley as their new defensive coordinator. This was a surprise as he never was mentioned as a candidate.

Sometimes the best team does win and sometimes they don't, Yes and sometimes there is a team that is dominant. Which makes it boring for those who support other teams.

It is a team game and sometimes it boils down to is who made more misstates and at the wrong time.

Its all about winning and winning at the right time

But that is the sports mentality which is to win

McDonald is going to Seattle as their new head coach after Lions OC Ben Johnson stiffed them.

PITT hired failed Aurther Smith as O-Co-ordinator? Claiming a good history in the "run game"? HUH? He was lambasted all year for not using that superstar rookie running back, name escapes me. ATL was basically terrible on offense all year long....two years running.

Nice job Rooney or whomever is in charge. Tomlin?

Forum List

Back