🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A "woman" attacks normal people outside a McDonald's

The richest mall in or around Baltimore is located in Towson and last night had a big riot of a mob young blacks inside, fighting each other but also invading stores and throwing things around, attacking clerks, throwing drinks over everything. Those water bottles and soda cups are sort of an all-purpose missile for blacks in these days, it seems. They got them, they throw them.

Of course now no one will go to the mall --- and the town around has had deteriorating safety all this time, constant assaults and murders of the citizens and college students. Baltimore in all its horror is creeping up on
Towson and ambushing it. The whole country will become like this unless people start fighting back against it.

It's not just the terrible government mismanaging of the epidemic with the Covid mandates that have closed malls and stores: it's all the flash mobs and rioting and shoplifting and crime in the stores. Amazon is going to rule the world, because there really is no safe alternative now.

The richest mall in or around Baltimore is located in Towson and last night had a big riot of a mob young blacks inside, fighting each other but also invading stores and throwing things around, attacking clerks, throwing drinks over everything. Those water bottles and soda cups are sort of an all-purpose missile for blacks in these days, it seems. They got them, they throw them.

Of course now no one will go to the mall --- and the town around has had deteriorating safety all this time, constant assaults and murders of the citizens and college students. Baltimore in all its horror is creeping up on
Towson and ambushing it. The whole country will become like this unless people start fighting back against it.

It's not just the terrible government mismanaging of the epidemic with the Covid mandates that have closed malls and stores: it's all the flash mobs and rioting and shoplifting and crime in the stores. Amazon is going to rule the world, because there really is no safe alternative now.
Dimmers love them some lawbreaking chaos.

I think its the same woman in Miami a month ago. I mean they really look alike don't they? Typical, right?

Overly privileged, overly emotional, overly ignorant self entitled victims.

It's a growing problem but at least both sides haven't turned to guns and lethal force yet.

There are always lots of threads on the issues but never any effort to analyze the situation and start to correct it.

I attribute that to the refusal to entertain any 'social' solutions. More hate and violence isn't the way out!
Loving and caring is and it's not as if America's Christians don't understand that. The speak it but refuse to put into practice.

They're smart in keeping it down to non-violent and petty crime and they know that America's police are too busy with shooting and other major crime to bother them. Now it's become a difficult problem to solve. The jails are too full for throwing a bunch of black kids in jail for throwing their big drinks around.

There are 'social' remedies but there has to be a willingness to think about them and use them.
Ask me if you want advice from a Canadian. Otherwise I'll just observe and continue to offer a discussion on possibilities.

They're smart in keeping it down to non-violent and petty crime and they know that America's police are too busy with shooting and other major crime to bother them. Now it's become a difficult problem to solve. The jails are too full for throwing a bunch of black kids in jail for throwing their big drinks around.

There are 'social' remedies but there has to be a willingness to think about them and use them.
Ask me if you want advice from a Canadian. Otherwise I'll just observe and continue to offer a discussion on possibilities.
More jails is the answer, I think. Many more. Putting them away QUICKLY and definitely, and lots of them.

I think that would stop it.

No, thanx, Canadian answer not needed by me. I appreciate the offer, though.

LOL fuck off you did not read what he wrote, a hell of a lot more then throwing drinks around happened

Thank God my wife and I moved out of the Route 40 corridor last year. Prior to that White Marsh, Rosedale and Baltimore City were but a stone's throw away. For six years we watched the Joppa/APG area go to hell right before our eyes. My wife is from the area, which she says was safe and upper middle class when she was growing up there in the 80's. Now it's the zombie apocalypse and no one seems all that worried about it. Used to be one could go shopping at Festival or the mall in Bel Air and have a relatively worry-free experience. Around the time we left Harford County last year even Bel Air and Abingdon were starting to go a bit ghetto. I am happy we washed our hands of the area.

LOL fuck off you did not read what he wrote, a hell of a lot more then throwing drinks around happened
Yes, there was more than throwing drinks around. But the point still stands that America's police have no way left to deal with crime that involved gun murder or some other major crime.

Vandalism on the streets must be given a free pass.
I'm past any interest in debating the facts now and I've turned to only being interested in suggesting 'social' reform.

Thank God my wife and I moved out of the Route 40 corridor last year. Prior to that White Marsh, Rosedale and Baltimore City were but a stone's throw away. For six years we watched the Joppa/APG area go to hell right before our eyes. My wife is from the area, which she says was safe and upper middle class when she was growing up there in the 80's. Now it's the zombie apocalypse and no one seems all that worried about it. Used to be one could go shopping at Festival or the mall in Bel Air and have a relatively worry-free experience. Around the time we left Harford County last year even Bel Air and Abingdon were starting to go a bit ghetto. I am happy we washed our hands of the area.
I see you used to be a neighbor --- ;)

Yeah, what you say. I've hardly gone out for two years because of the pandemic, but there are now carjackings -- there were before, too, because the area is so easy for the carjackers and purse stealers to drive out of the Wegman's parking lot and get on I-95. Wegman's is a problem store for thievery, because of the people who shop there, rich.

Gradually there are more and more nearby areas ---- in the forests of which I used to ride horses --- that I won't drive anymore. Edgewood, obviously. Nightly murders there, quite literally. All black. Nearly all the crime in Harford County is black. Mostly black on black in that heaving, churning Edgewood or Aberdeen, thank goodness. But we worry.

Oh, my!

Can you just imagine what Jefferson Davis would be thinking if he knew about this incident in the capital of the Confederacy?

Be very, very, very careful not to anger "certain" folks in drive-thrus.

A few days ago, a "certain" man in another drive-thru was so angry that he told his little son to start shooting with a gun.

All one can do is to shake one's head -- and try to keep farrrrrr away from "certain" folks.

More hate and violence isn't the way out!
Loving and caring is and it's not as if America's Christians don't understand that. The speak it but refuse to put into practice.
That's because "loving and caring" doesn't stop the crime wave. That's just nonsense.

More hate and violence may work, when we finally bring ourselves to starting it. The blacks have long since started it on their side. That's what all these rage attacks on malls and McDonalds and such are, hate crimes against whites.

That's because "loving and caring" doesn't stop the crime wave. That's just nonsense.

More hate and violence may work, when we finally bring ourselves to starting it. The blacks have long since started it on their side. That's what all these rage attacks on malls and McDonalds and such are, hate crimes against whites.
Yes, hate crimes against whites are a big part of it. Do you know why?

Forum List

Back