A woman racer and Nürburgring Race Track and her memory

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I have lived almost all of my life in the USA and about 1.3 years in Germany. I have been at the Nurburgring race track with a German brother to an Army guy. I was wanting to go to the race that season and a guy named Hans said he lived in Cologne and I was welcome to go in his car to Cologne where his brother would drive me and him to the race. It was a hell of a trip. Hans father owned the only Ford Dealership in Cologne. Hans joined the Army under the thinking they would make him an officer. But they later told him only citizens get to be officers. it pissed him off. Recently his Son contacted me here in Idaho about his dad. Hans moved to NY City he said and had died.
Anyway this really is off the topic. The idea here is a tribute to a famous woman racer who raced at Nürburgring.

I have lived almost all of my life in the USA and about 1.3 years in Germany. I have been at the Nurburgring race track with a German brother to an Army guy. I was wanting to go to the race that season and a guy named Hans said he lived in Cologne and I was welcome to go in his car to Cologne where his brother would drive me and him to the race. It was a hell of a trip. Hans father owned the only Ford Dealership in Cologne. Hans joined the Army under the thinking they would make him an officer. But they later told him only citizens get to be officers. it pissed him off. Recently his Son contacted me here in Idaho about his dad. Hans moved to NY City he said and had died.
Anyway this really is off the topic. The idea here is a tribute to a famous woman racer who raced at Nürburgring.

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PARTING WORDS BELOW THE LINK!!! Idaho you lucky devil, like best state in the union to live for sure if one appreciates their individual rights/liberties & pursuit of happiness! Idaho county, Harpster/Kooskia, Grangeville area I'll be taking my super memories of that area to the grave with me! Do you personally favor the "Greater Idaho" project?

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PARTING WORDS BELOW THE LINK!!! Idaho you lucky devil, like best state in the union to live for sure if one appreciates their individual rights/liberties & pursuit of happiness! Idaho county, Harpster/Kooskia, Grangeville area I'll be taking my super memories of that area to the grave with me! Do you personally favor the "Greater Idaho" project?

YES of course. I am a strong believer in living among those you want to live with. Idaho is a remarkable state and of course those living in Oregon who want to be in Idaho as their state are welcome by me.

Forum List

Back