Possible D. Trump pick for VP is a;
-Democrat
-pro-choice
-pro-same sex marriage

What's a winger to do?

Lt. Gen. Flynn: U.S. won't 'collapse' because of same-sex marriage, abortion

By Nick Gass
07/10/16

Issues like abortion and same-sex marriage are not at the top of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's list of priorities, the former intelligence official and registered Democrat who is reportedly being vetted as Donald Trump's running mate said Sunday.

"What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country is dealing with that will cause our country to collapse," Flynn told ABC's Martha Raddatz on "This Week." "I'm more concerned that our country could collapse because we are not dealing with education issues, immigration issues."

<snip>

-Democrat
-pro-choice
-pro-same sex marriage

What's a winger to do?

By Nick Gass
07/10/16

Issues like abortion and same-sex marriage are not at the top of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's list of priorities, the former intelligence official and registered Democrat who is reportedly being vetted as Donald Trump's running mate said Sunday.

"What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country is dealing with that will cause our country to collapse," Flynn told ABC's Martha Raddatz on "This Week." "I'm more concerned that our country could collapse because we are not dealing with education issues, immigration issues."

<snip>

? So Trump is going after the Democrat prochoice vote?
Or the Rhode Island vote with this guy ?

-Democrat
-pro-choice
-pro-same sex marriage

What's a winger to do?

By Nick Gass
07/10/16

<snip>

It should be interesting to see how his delusional supporters spin it. LOL.

:lol: Yet another demonstration of how desperately hopeless the Trump campaign is.
I'll see your "desperately hopeless" and raise you a sadly inept.

If it's kosher for Trump to have a Democratic VP, he ought to try and woo Bernie. Honest to God.

What you libtards are about to discover is, this new "Nationalist-populist" movement is quite different than Tea Party Conservatism. I doubt this will be Trump's VP pick but I think what he is saying isn't far off from what Trump will say heading into November. Whether he hangs on to social conservatives or not, we'll have to see... so far, he seems to be doing well with that demographic. Evangelicals are crazy for Trump.

This is going to leave you scratching your head because it will seemingly contradict your conventional wisdom and take away some of your most precious sweetheart issues. All the stuff you've depended on to defeat Republicans the past 20 years is out the window now. All you're going to be left with is criticism of his hair and his personality... Ironic, given the checkered past of your battleaxe.

Evangelicals are crazy for Trump.
Actually, evangelicals are just crazy; much like trump and all of his supporters.

So, therefore, they are a perfect fit. But, I seriously doubt they are happy he is considering for his running mate someone who is a Pro-Choice, Pro-Same Sex Marriage Democrat. ROTFLMAO.

Liberals are a hoot and a half. They make up an issue, then relentlessly attack their own issue.

-Democrat
-pro-choice
-pro-same sex marriage

What's a winger to do?

By Nick Gass
07/10/16

<snip>

I knew Michael Flynn way back when - he's a good guy. But if you think he's one of you "progressives" - you are dead wrong. He would make an EXCELLENT VP pick. Straight shooter - tells it like it is and doesn't take any bullshit. Pretty much the EXACT opposite of you guys.

The truth is, gay marriage and abortion are exponentially less and less of a political issue with every passing year. The General's views reflect those of most Americans when it comes to those issues... they're either fine with it or couldn't care less.

I'm not fine with it, but as long as you keep that shit away from me - I don't really give a shit.

The truth is, gay marriage and abortion are exponentially less and less of a political issue with every passing year. The General's views reflect those of most Americans when it comes to those issues... they're either fine with it or couldn't care less.

I'm not fine with it, but as long as you keep that shit away from me - I don't really give a shit.
There you go, you don't give a shit. The issues are settled anyways. All that's left is half-hearted bickering over technicalities.

A majority of Americans don’t want to return the conservative
Dark Ages when a woman could be compelled to give birth against her will, when gay Americans weren’t allowed to marry, and when it was indeed a ‘crime’ to be gay.

A majority of the American people reject the republican agenda hostile to the rights and protected liberties of their fellow citizens and will vote accordingly.

A majority of Americans don’t want to return the conservative
Dark Ages when a woman could be compelled to give birth against her will, when gay Americans weren’t allowed to marry, and when it was indeed a ‘crime’ to be gay.

A majority of the American people reject the republican agenda hostile to the rights and protected liberties of their fellow citizens and will vote accordingly.

Must be another one of your "fallacies", right?

There you go, you don't give a shit. The issues are settled anyways. All that's left is half-hearted bickering over technicalities.

I don't give a shit about gays taking it up the ass. I deeply care about the murder of 55 million babies. However, until this country rids itself of the butchers - it will never change.

I'm not interested in Parties anymore. I want Americans that will get their priorities right. America and Americans FIRST. Everyone else take a number.

Trump will put America first and he will put Conservative justices on the Supreme Court. Hillary will do the opposite and continue the same Racist attacks Obama has been championing for 8 years. We can't absorb 4 more years of Obama's nonsense.

Just because YOU don't give a [hoot] doesn't mean other people don't.

Many people I know still feel Constantly violated by pushing beliefs through govt they don't believe in,
much less believe in endorsing or indirectly funding through govt which is supposed to be public, ie representing all people.

These policies do not represent all people
any more than Christianity does if it is was rammed through govt "as long as not enough people care to stop it."

It's still unconstitutional
and yes there are people who care about not crossing constitutional lines and limits on govt.

In truth, these contested issues from abortion to gay marriage can be managed and funded
Separately by party so it only affects the people who believe in those institutions.

This does not have to be imposed on all people through federal govt.
We just haven't set up the means to separate the funding, but it would
solve multiple problems including conflicting beliefs about how to manage health care.

Where all parties agree, this can remain on the federal level.
But where we disagree on conflicting beliefs, this technically is unconstitutional for govt to mandate.
And people should retain the free choice of what they believe in and agree to fund.

I don't give a shit about gays taking it up the ass. I deeply care about the murder of 55 million babies. However, until this country rids itself of the butchers - it will never change.

Dear RandallFlagg start standing up for your right to fund "right to life" programs instead of "right to health care".
These are both political beliefs. So why is the federal govt endorsing "right to health care" but not "right to life."
This is discrimination by creed. People are penalized for not complying with the ACA mandates based on the
BELIEF that health care is a right. But the same party leaders pushing that won't allow penalties or regulations
on the right to choice and abortion. So this is political discrimination by BELIEF.

Randall if you believe in right to life you would have grounds to sue for discrimination by creed.
The same limitations that are argued to keep right to life out of govt should have been enforced for the
liberal belief in right to health care. The Democratic party could be sued, but this isn't organized yet.
Why not?

I understand your compassion for the babies, Mr. Flagg. The truth is, homosexuals are sinners in need of a Savior, just like the abortionists need to be changed. Getting more of Christ will reduce our propensity to sin and improve our country across the board.

Forum List

Back