Possible D. Trump pick for VP is a;
-Democrat
-pro-choice
-pro-same sex marriage

What's a winger to do?

Lt. Gen. Flynn: U.S. won't 'collapse' because of same-sex marriage, abortion

By Nick Gass
07/10/16

Issues like abortion and same-sex marriage are not at the top of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's list of priorities, the former intelligence official and registered Democrat who is reportedly being vetted as Donald Trump's running mate said Sunday.

"What people do in their private lives, these are not big issues that our country is dealing with that will cause our country to collapse," Flynn told ABC's Martha Raddatz on "This Week." "I'm more concerned that our country could collapse because we are not dealing with education issues, immigration issues."

<snip>

Anyone but hillary.

I don't give a shit about gays taking it up the ass. I deeply care about the murder of 55 million babies. However, until this country rids itself of the butchers - it will never change.

I understand your compassion for the babies, Mr. Flagg. The truth is, homosexuals are sinners in need of a Savior, just like the abortionists need to be changed. Getting more of Christ will reduce our propensity to sin and improve our country across the board.

I couldn't agree more with your post. Unfortunately we have entered a time where God is beginning to turn his back on America (and the world). You know what that means..

This country will reap what they have sown.

My Son brought a movie with him (and his family) last evening. He says "Dad, you have to watch this flick! It's a great horror movie" So, he puts the movie in and we sit back (family night) with popcorn. The Movie was "The Remaining". About a third of the way into the movie - I looked over at him and smiled. Yes, it's a horror movie designed for teens. It's about the Rapture and what happens to those left behind - strictly Bible stuff, but made in a way that would attract young kids. Highly polished. Very well produced and acted.

You haven't seen it? I highly recommend it. It's rated PG but it WILL scare the pants off you - in perhaps a good way. In the end, I cried like a Baby (so did my Wife)

Trailer:

Last edited:
The truth is, gay marriage and abortion are exponentially less and less of a political issue with every passing year. The General's views reflect those of most Americans when it comes to those issues... they're either fine with it or couldn't care less.

I'm not fine with it, but as long as you keep that shit away from me - I don't really give a shit.
There you go, you don't give a shit. The issues are settled anyways. All that's left is half-hearted bickering over technicalities.

I don't give a shit about gays taking it up the ass. I deeply care about the murder of 55 million babies. However, until this country rids itself of the butchers - it will never change.

Dear RandallFlagg start standing up for your right to fund "right to life" programs instead of "right to health care".
These are both political beliefs. So why is the federal govt endorsing "right to health care" but not "right to life."
This is discrimination by creed. People are penalized for not complying with the ACA mandates based on the
BELIEF that health care is a right. But the same party leaders pushing that won't allow penalties or regulations
on the right to choice and abortion. So this is political discrimination by BELIEF.

Randall if you believe in right to life you would have grounds to sue for discrimination by creed.
The same limitations that are argued to keep right to life out of govt should have been enforced for the
liberal belief in right to health care. The Democratic party could be sued, but this isn't organized yet.
Why not?

I believe that they have tried to impose "regulations" time and time again. See: Texas Vs SCOTUS. We live in strange times. We celebrate a Mother killing her unborn baby (and yes, they ARE babies) while we allow illegal aliens to come into our country, kill our citizens and waltz back to Mexico. The rule of law in this country is a sham.

And, are you ready for this? BOTH parties are responsible for not having the guts to stand for what is right. They just keep sticking their heads into the sand, and come out every now and again when it's time to run for re-election - and we keep sending their worthless asses back.

The truth is, gay marriage and abortion are exponentially less and less of a political issue with every passing year. The General's views reflect those of most Americans when it comes to those issues... they're either fine with it or couldn't care less.

I'm not fine with it, but as long as you keep that shit away from me - I don't really give a shit.
There you go, you don't give a shit. The issues are settled anyways. All that's left is half-hearted bickering over technicalities.

Self-described conservatives are so brain-fucked, they hate constitutional freedoms for some Americans - women, LGBTs, blacks... but-----but if D. Trump chooses to choose (hah!) a "baby killer" to be one (1) heartbeat away from being the most powerful person in the world, they'll (figuratively speaking) throw the babies under the bus. I read that as party before babies, how do you Republicans describe it?

Dear RandallFlagg start standing up for your right to fund "right to life" programs instead of "right to health care".
These are both political beliefs. So why is the federal govt endorsing "right to health care" but not "right to life."
This is discrimination by creed. People are penalized for not complying with the ACA mandates based on the
BELIEF that health care is a right. But the same party leaders pushing that won't allow penalties or regulations
on the right to choice and abortion. So this is political discrimination by BELIEF.

Randall if you believe in right to life you would have grounds to sue for discrimination by creed.
The same limitations that are argued to keep right to life out of govt should have been enforced for the
liberal belief in right to health care. The Democratic party could be sued, but this isn't organized yet.
Why not?

I believe that they have tried to impose "regulations" time and time again. See: Texas Vs SCOTUS. We live in strange times. We celebrate a Mother killing her unborn baby (and yes, they ARE babies) while we allow illegal aliens to come into our country, kill our citizens and waltz back to Mexico. The rule of law in this country is a sham.

And, are you ready for this? BOTH parties are responsible for not having the guts to stand for what is right. They just keep sticking their heads into the sand, and come out every now and again when it's time to run for re-election - and we keep sending their worthless asses back.

Dear RandallFlagg out of respect for the OP that was specifically about Texas regulations on abortion after the fact,
we could start a new thread on what to do to hold both parties accountable. Two other people I know brought up the Grand Jury system that is underutilized, but very powerful especially in Texas . We could set up our own process, but it has to respect current Constitutional govt in order to complement it and not override or overstep the law.

Thanks to Czernobog for bringing up this issue on Texas abortion legislation.

BlueGin also made a good point that whoever supports abortion ought to pay the costs of making it a public institution; if not then keep it in private and don't make other taxpayers responsible for it if you don't like them injecting their opinions, since all citizens have the right to "no taxation without representation."

Public law is supposed to represent the public, so if prolife voters and taxpayers have different beliefs, that needs to be included or else keep those policies out of federal govt! Don't make people pay for things they don't believe in!

I will start a new thread, starting with what you posted. We can discuss from there. Thank you Randall and Czerno!

Self-described conservatives are so brain-fucked, they hate constitutional freedoms for some Americans - women, LGBTs, blacks... but-----but if D. Trump chooses to choose (hah!) a "baby killer" to be one (1) heartbeat away from being the most powerful person in the world, they'll (figuratively speaking) throw the babies under the bus. I read that as party before babies, how do you Republicans describe it?

Dear Star as Republicans Guiliani and Kay Bailey Hutchison explained it
1. Guiliani explained that just because prolife advocates believe or don't believe in certain things,
the Constitution guarantees equal religious freedom, and keeping beliefs out of govt. So out of respect for the beliefs
of other people, prochoice allows for both as the law requires. He explained this using Constitutional principles.

Being prochoice as a Constitutional principle does not have to contradict being prolife also.
You can be for religious freedom and neither side with atheists or Christians.

2. Hutchison explained it as limited govt and keeping govt out of private matters.
Again you can be Christian and prolife but remember to keep these beliefs out of govt

On that note Star where politicians are WEAK in keeping beliefs out of govt are the
DEMOCRATS who don't separate their beliefs from legislation and judicial rulings.

The beliefs about LGBT about gay marriage and health care as a right through govt
HAVE been forced on people under penalty of law.

I find it's the liberal Democrats who aren't following or respecting "separation of church and state"
or "prochoice" as they CLAIM to champion.

This is both dangerous and hypocritical. By violating right to choose through ACA mandates,
this opens the door for right to life beliefs to be pushed through govt and shuts the door on free choice.

Dear Star as Republicans Guiliani and Kay Bailey Hutchison explained it
1. Guiliani explained that just because prolife advocates believe or don't believe in certain things,
the Constitution guarantees equal religious freedom, and keeping beliefs out of govt. So out of respect for the beliefs
of other people, prochoice allows for both as the law requires. He explained this using Constitutional principles.

Being prochoice as a Constitutional principle does not have to contradict being prolife also.
You can be for religious freedom and neither side with atheists or Christians.

2. Hutchison explained it as limited govt and keeping govt out of private matters.
Again you can be Christian and prolife but remember to keep these beliefs out of govt

On that note Star where politicians are WEAK in keeping beliefs out of govt are the
DEMOCRATS who don't separate their beliefs from legislation and judicial rulings.

The beliefs about LGBT about gay marriage and health care as a right through govt
HAVE been forced on people under penalty of law.

I find it's the liberal Democrats who aren't following or respecting "separation of church and state"
or "prochoice" as they CLAIM to champion.

This is both dangerous and hypocritical. By violating right to choose through ACA mandates,
this opens the door for right to life beliefs to be pushed through govt and shuts the door on free choice.

I don't care if you choose to have an abortion, or not - it's none of my business. I don't care if you choose to come out of the closet, or not - it's none of my business. I don't care if you choose to marry, or not - it's none of my business.

But what I'm wondering is, what will rightwingers/Republicans do if D. Trump chooses someone as his running mate, that doesn't adhere to the Republican party cultural line?

The glue that holds the Republican coalition together are cultural issues, issues that not all of D. Trump's candidates that are being vetted believe in.

What I would like to know is, what are Republicans going to choose - Republicans can choose to Goof Off the glue that holds the Republican party together destroying the Republican party in the process or choose to vote for a different candidate or choose to sit out this election and by default concede the next eight years of the presidency to Hillary Clinton and-----and a big swing to the left by the Supreme Court for a generation-----for a generation or more?

If it feels like your tit is in a wringer - it probably is!

A majority of Americans don’t want to return the conservative
Dark Ages when a woman could be compelled to give birth against her will, when gay Americans weren’t allowed to marry, and when it was indeed a ‘crime’ to be gay.

A majority of the American people reject the republican agenda hostile to the rights and protected liberties of their fellow citizens and will vote accordingly.

The "Dark Ages" are now where about a million American children are murdered each year on demand for the sake of convenience.

Forum List

Back