A word for today

I did not post my word for today so you could come here and argue whether you believe in God or the Bible.
odd ..because I'm not my comment was about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts.
besides anyone can comment on anything in any thread ..

Selfish Christians believe they own everything, including this world. They will soon learn who owns everything.

Bill Gates?

Christians won't find the Truth because they're not God's servants.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

The Romans who wrote the new testament to deceive their Christians didn't understand this prophecy that only us saints can understand.

We saints know that Christians are sinners who are under the "veil" ,or under the "Old Covenant" that blocks them from the knowledge of God that we saints possess. But don't worry about this. God will remove this "veil" once your flesh has perished.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Get off my thread and stay off.

Yeah! Don't take that shit!

I don't listen to Christian heathens so don't worry about Me.

thanks, bishop obvious,, since there is in reality only mans' side, by default so are you..you faith does not change that.

Reality only exists in man's eyes but I'm the only invisible thing that's real.
hey folks we've got another one who thinks he's the almighty...

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

for entertainment purposes only...

The first three century saints were used by some unbelievers as entertainment, also. Then the unbelievers had the flesh of the saints killed when that entertainment turned into jealous anger.

Somebody is looking for followers.

All God's believers were already planned and created for this first age. All He has me doing is preaching the gospel until I find them. We know believers when they listen to the gospel instead of rejecting it like all unbelieving Christians do. I have several atheist believers who hear our Creator speak to them.

The first three century saints were used by some unbelievers as entertainment, also. Then the unbelievers had the flesh of the saints killed when that entertainment turned into jealous anger.

ya think! :lol::lol:

Rome was used to find billions of Christians to control and make lots of wealth with them. Unbelievers will believe anything but the Truth in the gospel we saints preach.

Now it has turned into a humor thread. [MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION] is always good for a laugh, and combine him with the mentally ill "the word" and we have a regular comedy club.

Now it has turned into a humor thread. [MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION] is always good for a laugh, and combine him with the mentally ill "the word" and we have a regular comedy club.

Fear in a proud sinner always gets him to laugh off the things he fears and that fear is a lack of knowledge to know where fear comes from.

I know exactly where fear comes from and it is very funny to watch God's people fear the "boogie man" instead of our Creator who created the "boogie man".

Forum List

Back