A word for today

Christians won't find the Truth because they're not God's servants.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

The Romans who wrote the new testament to deceive their Christians didn't understand this prophecy that only us saints can understand.

We saints know that Christians are sinners who are under the "veil" ,or under the "Old Covenant" that blocks them from the knowledge of God that we saints possess. But don't worry about this. God will remove this "veil" once your flesh has perished.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

My, you're such a fraud.

How long did it take you to come up with that particular persona?

It's laughable.

It's taken God almost 34 years to get the flesh He's using to write this comment.

I would think you'd be even more deluded with 34 years of practice.

My, you're such a fraud.

How long did it take you to come up with that particular persona?

It's laughable.

It's taken God almost 34 years to get the flesh He's using to write this comment.

I would think you'd be even more deluded with 34 years of practice.

It takes God many years to get his saint ready to preach the gospel to have his flesh killed. By the time a saint is killed, God has finished using his flesh to reveal Christ and testify to it.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

The Romans who wrote the new testament to deceive their Christians didn't understand this prophecy that only us saints can understand.

We saints know that Christians are sinners who are under the "veil" ,or under the "Old Covenant" that blocks them from the knowledge of God that we saints possess. But don't worry about this. God will remove this "veil" once your flesh has perished.

6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

"We saints?" Mormon?

He wishes:)

Now you know what the religious Pharisees were thinking when the first Messiah was being spoken.

The first Messiah? There is only one Messiah and you are not him. He said "I am the Word" and you are not the word. You are a false prophet and your words come straight from hell. Get behind me Satan!!!

:Boom2::up_yours:

The religious Jews and Romans didn't believe in me, either. The "messiah" will never be seen by men. It can only be testified to by God's created servant in the flesh of prophets and us saints.

Which is why we have eye witness accounts in the scriptures

The first Messiah? There is only one Messiah and you are not him. He said "I am the Word" and you are not the word. You are a false prophet and your words come straight from hell. Get behind me Satan!!!

The religious Jews and Romans didn't believe in me, either. The "messiah" will never be seen by men. It can only be testified to by God's created servant in the flesh of prophets and us saints.

eyewitness accounts are erroneous even under the best of conditions ..and are highly subjective.

eyewitness accounts are erroneous even under the best of conditions ..and are highly subjective.

I did not post my word for today so you could come here and argue whether you believe in God or the Bible.

Only when it's convenient to ignore them

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit. (Eph 2:19-22)

Not even scientists can see energy so how are we saints supposed to see our spirit in our Creator?

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Not even Jesus saw who his created existence was but he spoke from it.

It's obvious you're not on man's side.

I did not post my word for today so you could come here and argue whether you believe in God or the Bible.
odd ..because I'm not my comment was about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts.
besides anyone can comment on anything in any thread ..

A simple verse of the day thread,

Humble, really

Yet the scoffers can't control themselves
.......so afraid it's sad

Why would you need a verse of the day quoted by a heathen? You have the Truth in this forum that you all reject.

If you ask Him a question instead of guessing at who I AM, you may get an enlightening message instead.

odd ..because I'm not my comment was about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts.
besides anyone can comment on anything in any thread ..

Selfish Christians believe they own everything, including this world. They will soon learn who owns everything.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).

Amos 8

Get off my thread and stay off.

Yeah! Don't take that shit!

Forum List

Back