Aaand now singing in the rain is racist.

Fascinating, all the pointless things conservatives are constantly told to get triggered about. But then, keeping them hysterical keeps them obedient.

There's nothing even remotely like it on the liberal side, this constant spoonfeeding of dumb propaganda to the easily-frightened conservative snowflake masses.
All we are doing is pointing out how ridiculous you loons are. I'm not triggered at all, in fact. I'm laughing at you.

I am surprised this person doesn't blame clouds for being racist. Since dark clouds bring storms and white clouds are HAPPY CLOUDS.

Look at what the democrats have done to those people. An absolute disaster.
I have to admit, the wokies have opened my eyes. I now see everything in an entirely different light. We need to throw out all of our history books and start from scratch and all entertainment such as movies and television shows, etc should be destroyed and we should just start over. Pretty much everything in the past was racist or some kind of ist. Our founding "fathers" (oops, that's not being woke) should be looked on in distain and convicted retroactively for the crimes they committed. Good point about the clouds, those racist bastards. Meteorology will have to be completely re-written.

All we are doing is pointing out how ridiculous you loons are. I'm not triggered at all, in fact. I'm laughing at you.
Five pages of triggered weeping by Republican authoritarian-followers says the opposite.

There are always individual idiots on both sides. Democrats ignore individiual Republican idiots, even though they exist in such vast numbers. Republicans stage hysterical propaganda campaigns for every rare individual liberal idiot.

Why? To keep the Republican base hysterical, which keeps them obedient. So very, very obedient.

Thjere's nothing like that kind of focused hysteria campaign on the liberal side. The two sides are opposites here. Democrats focus on issues, Republicans focus on emotions.

Five pages of triggered weeping by Republican authoritarian-followers says the opposite.

There are always individual idiots on both sides. Democrats ignore individiual Republican idiots, even though they exist in such vast numbers. Republicans stage hysterical propaganda campaigns for every rare individual liberal idiot.

Why? To keep the Republican base hysterical, which keeps them obedient. So very, very obedient.

Thjere's nothing like that kind of focused hysteria campaign on the liberal side. The two sides are opposites here. Democrats focus on issues, Republicans focus on emotions.
I gotta tell you. All the violence in cities and it is Progs beating the shit and killing other Progs.

Lol, you support a incest pedophile as president. So shut up.

I gotta tell you. All the violence in cities and it is Progs beating the shit and killing other Progs.
The assassination of Trotsky is a prime example of these hive minded demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies as their quest for Marxist credibility led to murder and deception.
All documented history, yet the current president potato compares MAGA to the very fascism that they are engaged in.
Logic and reason are lost on these partisans that ignore the raping of our treasury and National sovereignty.

Forum List

Back