🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aaron Rodgers has covid! Its time to gangpile on this clear Trumper!

The asshole put his team at risk because he believes silly anti-vax propaganda

No he didn't but you didnt utter nary a peep when the injected tested positive and spread it around. Your croc tears fall on dry ground and your words are hollow.

I watched Rodgers play against the Cardinals last Thursday and it looked like he was just going through the motions. Not that he played awful, but it appeared his heart wasn't into it and it put belief into the stories written about him wanting out of Green Bay.

Seriously with this STUPID SHIT. CBS just spent a 5 minute segment attempting to shame him and get him sidelined because he isn't vaxed.

So tired of this shit
His fiancé is one of the biggest LefTards on the planet….Are we sure he’s antivax?

Are they vaccinated against losing their star player for ten days?
He followed the NFL rules, take it up with the NFL. You just are an authoritarian that doesn’t like to question authority, I’m more liberal than that. I had the vaccine, whatever another person decides is up to them, I’m not their boss nor do I want to be, you are a control freak.

It's all about money. Rogers brings the NFL a lot of money so he gets some slack. Vaccines bring big Pharma and politicians a lot of money so they get all the slack they want. Just look at how quickly they approved the booster shot and shots for little kids. It's all about pushing more shots for more money. The NFL, Pfizer and politicians all worship money. They all suck.

Forum List

Back