Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

The others have played on better teams than Rodgers. The Packers organization never went all in on providing Rodgers with better talent to work with. the last Packers team with a decent defense was in 2010 when they won a Super Bowl.

He had a top 10 defense in 2019 and lost in the first round.

The defense gave up less than 1 point more than the SB champs in 2015.

Rodgers is Tarzan in the regular season and Jane in the playoffs.

If Raiders pass on him , look for them moving up in Draft for a Top QB prospect
Both Houston and Indy are going to pick a QB. There are rumors that Chicago might as well. The other 3 ahead of the Raiders I doubt are picking one. The only 2 partners LV has to trade with to move up in the draft are the Cards and Chicago if they arent picking a QB. Frankly I wouldnt waste what Chicago is going to want to select either of the top 2 QB prospects, and depending on what Arizona wants I doubt they are worth it either.

There are 4 Top Tier QBs in this Draft Raiders pick 7th ( there is a potential top 5 Pick at both OL and DL ) So there is a chance that after the Combine a QB will slide to 7 or other players will move into top 5 pics

Im sure alot of that will be determined by what GB wants in trade. He doesnt have a no trade clause so GB can send him wherever they want.
Actually Rodgers has final say over which team to be traded to.

He had a top 10 defense in 2019 and lost in the first round.

The defense gave up less than 1 point more than the SB champs in 2015.

Rodgers is Tarzan in the regular season and Jane in the playoffs.
His playoff record has been lackluster compared to his regular season dominance.

there’s a ton of angry sports activists (who call themselves “journalists”) who are gunning to smear Rodgers.

Rodgers didn’t bow the knee as far as vaccines go, and appears to just be a mildly eccentric but pretty regular opinionated person.

All of these leaks that are churning through the woke ESPN machine via unnamed sources about what Rodgers supposedly said I don’t believe for one second.

These sports “journalists” are largely some of the most petty, spiteful, virtue-signaling people on the planet.. and they’re pissed that Rodgers isn’t woke, along with that they themselves missed the football team in high school.

there’s a ton of angry sports activists (who call themselves “journalists”) who are gunning to smear Rodgers.

Rodgers didn’t bow the knee as far as vaccines go, and appears to just be a mildly eccentric but pretty regular opinionated person.

All of these leaks that are churning through the woke ESPN machine via unnamed sources about what Rodgers supposedly said I don’t believe for one second.

These sports “journalists” are largely some of the most petty, spiteful, virtue-signaling people on the planet.. and they’re pissed that Rodgers isn’t woke, along with that they themselves missed the football team in high school.
they are Keith Olbermann Types ( Sports Talking heads )

Aaron likes the attention.

Possibly.. but he’s no Brett Favre
He has a standing interview on the Pat McAfee show.

The only reason anyone knows about his “darkness retreat“ is because he told a reporter.

He has for the last 2 years? hinted at retirement but is always just vague/cryptic enough. He’s not dumb he knows that will get the media taking more than outright retiring.

Seems pretty drama queenish to me.

GB should have moved on after last season. They would have gotten max market value.

According to Rodgers he would have final say over who to be traded to.

That may be what the packers have lead him to believe but the only option HE has to stop a trade is to retire. In that regard he’s no different than every other NFL player. If the Packers want to trade him there’s nothing he can legally do about it.

That may be what the packers have lead him to believe but the only option HE has to stop a trade is to retire. In that regard he’s no different than every other NFL player. If the Packers want to trade him there’s nothing he can legally do about it.
He has an agreement with the Packers giving him final say on a trade.

Forum List

Back