Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

1676841599732.jpeg

Adams has a huge contract to sooth his ego.

If they keep the best RB in the League and get a couple of top Tier #3 Wideouts their # 1 Receiver will be a happy well paid and well fed camper

So we are just going to ignore the fact that Adams left GB who was willing to pay him essentially the same money as LV at least in part because Rodgers future was in question and he didn't want to deal with a new QB? Now he's going to be a happy camper who's good with it? Yeah that sounds just like NFL WR behavior.....

So we are just going to ignore the fact that Adams left GB who was willing to pay him essentially the same money as LV at least in part because Rodgers future was in question and he didn't want to deal with a new QB? Now he's going to be a happy camper who's good with it? Yeah that sounds just like NFL WR behavior.....
It is usually all about the money and the Raiders contract offer was better because there is no state tax in Nevada.

After that Chiefs Top Receiver left for the Fins NFL WR behavior has taken a hit

Tell that to all the Rookies who were top 5 in passing in the League in last 20 years ( with a few top 3 )
? Their first year in the league? Even inside their first 2-3 is unusual.

Mahomes and Hurts are not the norm.

The only 2 QB's in the top 10 in the league in their first 2 years are Lawrence and Hurts. Both in their 2nd year.

Lawrence was seen as a generational talent.

There are no QB's in this draft that anyone is calling generational talent.

So the
? Their first year in the league? Even inside their first 2-3 is unusual.

Mahomes and Hurts are not the norm.

The only 2 QB's in the top 10 in the league in their first 2 years are Lawrence and Hurts. Both in their 2nd year.

Lawrence was seen as a generational talent.

There are no QB's in this draft that anyone is calling generational talent.
Raiders should have their pick of the litter at #7 Then ?

It is usually all about the money and the Raiders contract offer was better because there is no state tax in Nevada.
That's not why Adams went to LV.

"Adams’ agents told NFL Network on Thursday the Packers had offered the star receiver a more lucrative deal. Instead, he’ll now fulfill his dream of playing with quarterback Derek Carr, whom he caught passes from during their college days at Fresno State, on the Raiders."

That was not the reason he signed with the Raiders.

Who am I to believe knows the reason why Davonte Adams didnt sign with GB, some random person on the internet who's never even met Davonte Adams or Davonte Adams....

Wow this is a tough one.

I think I'll go with Adams. It was close though.

4 QB prospects guaranteed to go in top 10 pics is what I’m saying not 4 Future HOFers

Ok. And I'm saying a guy like Adams who is in the prime of his career and Im sure considers himself one of the best if not THE BEST WR in the league likely doesn't want to take the chance of his team missing on that pick. I think that mostly because he's said that.

Forum List

Back