Aaron Schock says he will resign from Congress

His biggest mistake...he did all this stuff as a Republican....had he been a democrat his allies in the democrat controlled media could not have cared less and he would still be in office....

Remember when barney franks boy toy was running a gay brothel in barney's basement......nothing happened to him...

If you are going to be corrupt....you need to be in the democrat party....

Does it really matter the party affiliation? Bottom line, I like you work hard for our money and I don't want some over paid congress anybody taking my tax dollars and squandering it on himself as perks. The money he wasted could have been used as a grant to some struggling community in his district..wake up man and stop the partisan thinking.

Yes...party affiliation matters...when the media only concentrates on the crime of one party...then everything you said you want is hurt.....because shielding democrat law breakers means they are more likely to attempt doing what this guy did...

the media shields democrats and relentlessly pursues republicans....the press needs to just pursue law breakers, regardless of party affiliation....

Seriously? Here's the reality, democrats are hounded relentlessly and once the towel is thrown in, they disappear from site....the GOP on the other hand, issue's an apology, goes on Fox and the next election cycle they're elected again... I mean you christians are great at forgiven your sinners.

What world do you live in....oh...I know.....you were teleported here from that world on Star Trek that is the exact opposite of how our world is..........

A politician in Illinois is crooked? Oh, no, impossible!

This isn't "man bites dog". Hell, this is barely "dog bites man". A crooked pol in Illinois is more like, "dog takes a shit on the porch".

His biggest mistake...he did all this stuff as a Republican....had he been a democrat his allies in the democrat controlled media could not have cared less and he would still be in office....

Remember when barney franks boy toy was running a gay brothel in barney's basement......nothing happened to him...

If you are going to be corrupt....you need to be in the democrat party....

Does it really matter the party affiliation? Bottom line, I like you work hard for our money and I don't want some over paid congress anybody taking my tax dollars and squandering it on himself as perks. The money he wasted could have been used as a grant to some struggling community in his district..wake up man and stop the partisan thinking.

Yes...party affiliation matters...when the media only concentrates on the crime of one party...then everything you said you want is hurt.....because shielding democrat law breakers means they are more likely to attempt doing what this guy did...

the media shields democrats and relentlessly pursues republicans....the press needs to just pursue law breakers, regardless of party affiliation....

Seriously? Here's the reality, democrats are hounded relentlessly and once the towel is thrown in, they disappear from site....the GOP on the other hand, issue's an apology, goes on Fox and the next election cycle they're elected again... I mean you christians are great at forgiven your sinners.

What world do you live in....oh...I know.....you were teleported here from that world on Star Trek that is the exact opposite of how our world is..........
Really? Does Appalachian Trail aficionado Mark Sanford ring a bell?

Forum List

Back