Aaron Schock says he will resign from Congress

CAVyl_aWQAAx0ar.jpg

As always, its a phony budget but that's all they know.

This is what we would see if a Republican were in the WH.

If they got their way, the US, as we know it, would end.

You're going to have to explain to me how cutting taxes somehow equates with cutting freedom? Occupy Democrats? Just another group of clueless people trying to cope with the fact that when progressives had their shot at running things...they fucked it up so badly the voters turned them out of office in droves!

I bet if it had been a Democrat you wouldn't be saying that.

If it were a Democrat there would have been 20 threads on it. If it were a totally false exercise in rightwing propaganda,

like Benghazi,

there would have been 200 threads on it.

Only a desperate shitbird would compare the murder of 4 Americans to the resignation of a Congressman.

If a Republican had been Secty of State in 2012 after the attack on Benghazi there would be NO threads on Benghazi.

Because a Republican wouldn't have done what Hilary did...stupid posit, NoTea...

RealBenghaziScandal_edited-1_zpsde47c007.jpg

Jesus, Luddly...you're embarrassing yourself! Hillary Clinton's own State Department admitted under oath that budget cuts had nothing to do with decisions that were made by State about security levels for our diplomats! The Congress actually increased the State Department's budget each of the years you're listing...they just didn't increase it as much as State requested. That's something that happens to most governmental entities no matter who's sitting in Congress or the White House. The whole "budget cuts" excuse was simply Hillary's attempt to squirm out of taking responsibility for the fuck-up that was Benghazi!

Try to bring something to the discussion that isn't quite so "stale"...would ya'?

You're going to have to explain to me how cutting taxes somehow equates with cutting freedom? Occupy Democrats? Just another group of clueless people trying to cope with the fact that when progressives had their shot at running things...they fucked it up so badly the voters turned them out of office in droves!

Bernie Sanders Storms The Senate and Rips The Republican Rich Get Richer Budget

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) showed why he was named to the top Democratic post on the Senate Budget Committee by shredding the Republican budget proposals/ …

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) showed why he was named to the top Democratic post on the Senate Budget Committee by shredding the Republican budget proposals/ …

Bernie might want to deal with the budget problems that Vermont is having, Tyrone! Seems like the Green Mountain State is running out of "other people's" money to support their progressive paradise.

This deserves a whole 'nother thread my friend TyroneSlothrop ;)

"There's already a thread on this. Learn the rules, retarded person."

I bet if it had been a Democrat you wouldn't be saying that.

If it were a Democrat there would have been 20 threads on it. If it were a totally false exercise in rightwing propaganda,

like Benghazi,

there would have been 200 threads on it.

Only a desperate shitbird would compare the murder of 4 Americans to the resignation of a Congressman.
At least it wasn't 260 servicemen, like in Beirut, when we knew exactly who attacked them.

What did Reagan do about that? Oh, that's right - NOTHING.

What a coward he was.

His biggest mistake...he did all this stuff as a Republican....had he been a democrat his allies in the democrat controlled media could not have cared less and he would still be in office....

Remember when barney franks boy toy was running a gay brothel in barney's basement......nothing happened to him...

If you are going to be corrupt....you need to be in the democrat party....

CLOSED for cleansing. When it is reopened address the OP or don't post.

His biggest mistake...he did all this stuff as a Republican....had he been a democrat his allies in the democrat controlled media could not have cared less and he would still be in office....

Remember when barney franks boy toy was running a gay brothel in barney's basement......nothing happened to him...

Does it really matter the party affiliation? Bottom line, I like you work hard for our money and I don't want some over paid congress anybody taking my tax dollars and squandering it on himself as perks. The money he wasted could have been used as a grant to some struggling community in his district..wake up man and stop the partisan thinking.

Does it really matter the party affiliation? Bottom line, I like you work hard for our money and I don't want some over paid congress anybody taking my tax dollars and squandering it on himself as perks. The money he wasted could have been used as a grant to some struggling community in his district..wake up man and stop the partisan thinking.

Yes...party affiliation matters...when the media only concentrates on the crime of one party...then everything you said you want is hurt.....because shielding democrat law breakers means they are more likely to attempt doing what this guy did...

the media shields democrats and relentlessly pursues republicans....the press needs to just pursue law breakers, regardless of party affiliation....

Would that be the same liberal media that gave Bush a free pass when he murdered our soldiers in a search for wmd`s that he knew didn`t exist? That media? Just think what would happen if Obama pulled a stunt like that. The "liberal media" were relentless in their howling over a defective website when the ACA was rolled out so I`d have to say you`re full of it.

Would that be the same liberal media that gave Bush a free pass when he murdered our soldiers in a search for wmd`s that he knew didn`t exist? That media? Just think what would happen if Obama pulled a stunt like that. The "liberal media" were relentless in their howling over a defective website when the ACA was rolled out so I`d have to say you`re full of it.

You know the found them....right.....

And coverage of the roll out was not done to damage obamacare....since the democrat controlled media supports it....it is safely passed, and was being implemented.....with no way for anyone to stop it the media was free to comment on the roll out.......they didn't cover the reality of obamacare...and what is about to happen.....as the fines go up, and the cost goes up....

You know the found them....right.....

And coverage of the roll out was not done to damage obamacare....since the democrat controlled media supports it....it is safely passed, and was being implemented.....with no way for anyone to stop it the media was free to comment on the roll out.......they didn't cover the reality of obamacare...and what is about to happen.....as the fines go up, and the cost goes up....
You got photos of the massive stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons that were found? I`ll settle for a picture of Cond Rice`s nuke if you have one. How many more doom and gloom stories about the ACA do you have that aren`t going to happen? They haven`t so far as I`m sure you`ve noticed.

When it comes down to it, Aaron Schock is a show horse, not a workhorse. He's just like Marco Rubio - an empty suit with no accomplishments after 6 years in Congress.

Yes...party affiliation matters...when the media only concentrates on the crime of one party...then everything you said you want is hurt.....because shielding democrat law breakers means they are more likely to attempt doing what this guy did...

the media shields democrats and relentlessly pursues republicans....the press needs to just pursue law breakers, regardless of party affiliation....

Seriously? Here's the reality, democrats are hounded relentlessly and once the towel is thrown in, they disappear from site....the GOP on the other hand, issue's an apology, goes on Fox and the next election cycle they're elected again... I mean you christians are great at forgiven your sinners.

Forum List

Back