Aaron Schock says he will resign from Congress

Aaron Schock resigns after new questions about mileage expenses

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/aaron-schock-resigns-116153.html#ixzz3UkNttxE9

"Schock’s resignation marks a swift downfall of one of the GOP’s most promising young stars and prolific fundraisers. The former state legislator was elected to Congress in 2008 and shot through the ranks of the House GOP, at one point gracing the cover of Men’s Health magazine. He was a fresh face in a party eager to update its image.

But as his prominence grew, Schock adopted an expensive lifestyle — staying in luxury hotels, dining at pricey restaurants, flying on private jets. Mounting questions about how he paid for it eventually caught up with him."

When will it end?

"There's already a thread on this. Learn the rules, retarded person."

I bet if it had been a Democrat you wouldn't be saying that.

If it were a Democrat there would have been 20 threads on it. If it were a totally false exercise in rightwing propaganda,

like Benghazi,

there would have been 200 threads on it.

If it were a Democrat there would have been 20 threads on it. If it were a totally false exercise in rightwing propaganda,

like Benghazi,

Only a desperate shitbird would compare the murder of 4 Americans to the resignation of a Congressman.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/aaron-schock-resigns-116153.html#ixzz3UkNttxE9

"Schock’s resignation marks a swift downfall of one of the GOP’s most promising young stars and prolific fundraisers. The former state legislator was elected to Congress in 2008 and shot through the ranks of the House GOP, at one point gracing the cover of Men’s Health magazine. He was a fresh face in a party eager to update its image.

But as his prominence grew, Schock adopted an expensive lifestyle — staying in luxury hotels, dining at pricey restaurants, flying on private jets. Mounting questions about how he paid for it eventually caught up with him."

When will it end?

Throw all the corrupt politicians in jail.
Term limits, now.
Shrink government by 50%.

like Benghazi,

Only a desperate shitbird would compare the murder of 4 Americans to the resignation of a Congressman.

If a Republican had been Secty of State in 2012 after the attack on Benghazi there would be NO threads on Benghazi.

like Benghazi,

4000 Americans were murdered by Bush in Iraq. How many threads does that merit? 800,000?

When will it end?

Throw all the corrupt politicians in jail.
Term limits, now.
Shrink government by 50%.

Congress would be emptied out,
no millionaires would be interested in running for office
and let's start the shrinkage with your cutting out your SS.

like Benghazi,

4000 Americans were murdered by Bush in Iraq. How many threads does that merit? 800,000?

Not to mention the tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians. But conservatives don't give a phlying phuck about them, either.

like Benghazi,

If a Republican had been Secty of State in 2012 after the attack on Benghazi there would be NO threads on Benghazi.

If a Republican had been Sec of State in 2012 there would not have been an attack on Benghazi. We would have closed the consulate or manned it with adequate Marines to discourage any attack.

like Benghazi,

The military engaged in armed conflict that are KIA are not murdered dipshit.

Corrupt republicans always resign. Corrupt democrats brag about it. Case in point a former legendary Pa. congressman John Murtha (the king of pork) who once quipped "if i'm corrupt it's because I bring taxpayer dollars to my district".

like Benghazi,

The military engaged in armed conflict that are KIA are not murdered dipshit.

And abortion is not murder either?

lol

like Benghazi,

of course not.

Corrupt republicans always resign. Corrupt democrats brag about it. Case in point a former legendary Pa. congressman John Murtha (the king of pork) who once quipped "if i'm corrupt it's because I bring taxpayer dollars to my district".

Always?

Did Bob McDonnell of Virginia resign?

like Benghazi,

If a Republican had been Sec of State in 2012 there would not have been an attack on Benghazi. We would have closed the consulate or manned it with adequate Marines to discourage any attack.
You, unfortunately, are wrong.

Forum List

Back