🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Claims Not Calling On Mainstream Media A Violation of 1st Amendment ... Or Something

ABC News analyst: Trump ‘shutting down’ part of First Amendment by not calling on mainstream outlets

Butt-hurt media outlets, many of who have called / compared Trump to Hitler and worse, are pi$$ed they are no longer getting preferential treatment, the type they think they deserve....so they are going bat-shit crazy!

:p

"ABC News analyst Matthew Dowd accused President Donald Trump Tuesday of “shutting down” part of the First Amendment because of his pattern of calling on conservative media outlets at White House news conferences."

Ummmm, no one is preventing ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Buzzfeed from exercising their right to Freedom of the Press. No one is stopping them from doing so. The Constitution does NOT say that a President has to call on / show favoritism to specific news outlets. (Where were the 'big media's concerns when smaller media sources were not being called upon?)

"Trump’s decision to force mainstream media outlets to take a back seat caused a number of reporters and analysts at CNN, MSNBC and the three broadcast networks to voice their frustrations on air."
-- Both CNN and MSNBC have been caught engaging in 'FAKE NEWS' and in 'All-In' Liberal Media reporting....yet they still want 'special' treatment / considerations by the Trump Administration?

“I think there’s no other way to describe it but the fix is in,” CNN’s Jim Acosta said Wednesday"

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

This is the SAME FAKE NEWS / ALL-IN 'News' source that openly, on the air, declared they had done EVERYTHING they could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of Hillary's scandals:

And they are now bit@hing because Trump is treating them like the 'Fake News' / 'All-In' Biased Liberal Propaganda arm of the DNC they are?!

Not calling on them in press conferences is 'Un-Constitutional'....

View attachment 112730

That might be my new favorite gif. Creepy and cute. lol

Yeah, let's just throw up the hammer and sickle ☭ over the White House and Trump can be accountable to no one, like his hero Putin.
:wtf:

THIS is a perfect example of how BAT-SHIT CRAZY snowflakes have gone.

Tell me, snowflake, I have not heard any condemnation from you about how the Clintons were receiving millions from companies run by Ex-KGB to give speeches - by your silence I take it you have no problem with that?

Hillary was raking in millions from nations that supported terrorists, oppressed / mutilated / murdered women, and who murders gays...and declared SHE WOULD NOT STOP COLLECTING MONEY FROM THEM UNTIL SHE WON THE WH. Again, I take it from your silence that you approved.

Hillary received huge donations to the Hillary Foundation from an International Smuggler who was caught violating US Sanctions against Iran by running contraband to them but who was not punished - while Hillary was Sect of State...that the Foundation received millions while 20% of the US uranium reserve was being sold to the Russians, donations received from the head guy helping seal that deal ... just several examples of why the Foundation is reportedly STILL under investigation for fraud, influence peddling, etc.... Still no outcry from you or other snowflakes over who 'owns' Hillary...

Hillary was 'bought and paid for' - financed by George Soros...AND NO CONDEMNATION FROM SNOWFLAKES...

Your hypocritical attacks on Trump are pure 'Fake News' Bullshit.

The FBI has already declared there is no connection between Trump and Russia / Putin

The FBI has already declared there was no illegal activity between Flynn and Russia (yet he was 'politically assassinated'

'Throw Up a Hammer and Sickle'.... It has already been proven that the Clinton probably had a larger / more sinister connection with Russia and has definitely been proven that Liberals did more to affect the 2016 election outcome than Russia did.

Done peeing?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."""
Hey snowflake, Trump is not preventing them from reporting anything. They can sit there, monitor the event, and report the news. They can go make to their studios and make shit up - they are great at that. No one is stopping them from reporting anything.

Now show me where it says the President of the United States must call on the 'major' news agencies in the company (most all owned by foreign companies / entities anyway).....

I'll be right here waiting for that one, snowflake.

Done peeing?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."""
Hey snowflake, Trump is not preventing them from reporting anything. They can sit there, monitor the event, and report the news. They can go make to their studios and make shit up - they are great at that. No one is stopping them from reporting anything.

Now show me where it says the President of the United States must call on the 'major' news agencies in the company (most all owned by foreign companies / entities anyway).....

I'll be right here waiting for that one, snowflake.

Calling on mostly large media outlets is discrimination.

Ha yeah, Trump sure does have the Fake News dunces all worked up. I just saw one CNN idiot whining about the fact he 'only' called on one African American to ask a question. That makes him a 'Racist' in deranged butthurt Democrat world.

The irony is, he actually allowed CNN several questions at his press conference today. I thought it was too many. It was a great press conference though. Probably the best Presidential press conference i've ever seen. If you're gonna push Fake News, you're gonna get called on it. Times are a changin.

Done peeing?

Amendment I

Trump can't prohibit the free exercise of the press, but he's damn sure trying to defame and libel them as "fake". Why? Because he's got a lot to hide and he's a compulsive liar and the more he makes idiots like you think the press is "fake" the better he can keep his shit hidden, like his tax returns.

When the main press became nothing more than democrats with bylines, they crossed the line. When they continue to deny it, they take a dump on the line.

But when Obama didnt call on conservative news media that was ok

Don't worry, it's just more Democrat Fake News. Several Anti-Trump media outlets were allowed questions. CNN was allowed 3 or 4. They're just lying again. Par for the course.

The news the liberal press is promoting is fake. It's a lie. If they stop lying they won't be ignored any more.
Bingo. They have lied, jeered, lied, lied, and insulted..

And now they maintain that the president is constitutionally required to interact with them.

HA! No, he's not. And it shows how clueless the left is about the Constitution, and the nature of freedom.

Maybe ABC and the rest of the LSM should get its shit together and start acting like responsible news organizations instead of a bunch of bush league assholes.

I might be wrong but I don't believe the President whoever it is is under any obligation to hold a press conference at all.

True . But when he does he can't then discriminate in an unconstitutional way . For example , only allowing Christians to ask questions.
Sure he can. There is no Constitutional restriction against doing so. He can call a press conference and stock it entirely with left handed Hottentots if he wants to.

CNN / ABC:

"Mr. President....

I know I compared you to Hitler
I know I called you a racist
I know my news outlet was caught several times engaging in fake news against you
I know our company did everything we could to help Hillary win
I know we mocked you
I know whatever you say, if you answer my question, will be spun into a lie

...but can I please ask a question?"

Trump:

:haha: Next...you in the back - 'Animal Planet'.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe ABC and the rest of the LSM should get its shit together and start acting like responsible news organizations instead of a bunch of bush league assholes.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

:clap:

Sure he can. There is no Constitutional restriction against doing so. He can call a press conference and stock it entirely with left handed Hottentots if he wants to.
The liberal media was crying that one night about how he went to dinner without notifying them 1st was 'Un-Constitutional'....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ABC News analyst: Trump ‘shutting down’ part of First Amendment by not calling on mainstream outlets

Butt-hurt media outlets, many of who have called / compared Trump to Hitler and worse, are pi$$ed they are no longer getting preferential treatment, the type they think they deserve....so they are going bat-shit crazy!

"ABC News analyst Matthew Dowd accused President Donald Trump Tuesday of “shutting down” part of the First Amendment because of his pattern of calling on conservative media outlets at White House news conferences."

Ummmm, no one is preventing ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Buzzfeed from exercising their right to Freedom of the Press. No one is stopping them from doing so. The Constitution does NOT say that a President has to call on / show favoritism to specific news outlets. (Where were the 'big media's concerns when smaller media sources were not being called upon?)

"Trump’s decision to force mainstream media outlets to take a back seat caused a number of reporters and analysts at CNN, MSNBC and the three broadcast networks to voice their frustrations on air."
-- Both CNN and MSNBC have been caught engaging in 'FAKE NEWS' and in 'All-In' Liberal Media reporting....yet they still want 'special' treatment / considerations by the Trump Administration?

“I think there’s no other way to describe it but the fix is in,” CNN’s Jim Acosta said Wednesday"

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

This is the SAME FAKE NEWS / ALL-IN 'News' source that openly, on the air, declared they had done EVERYTHING they could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of Hillary's scandals:

And they are now bit@hing because Trump is treating them like the 'Fake News' / 'All-In' Biased Liberal Propaganda arm of the DNC they are?!

View attachment 112730

Like you care about access. Paid shill.

If he doesn't get asked and have to answer hard questions you're left with trumpster delusions.

Oh right ... that's how you paid freaks want it

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

View attachment 112730

If he doesn't get asked and have to answer hard questions you're left with trumpster delusions.

Wait, NOW the press is supposed to ask hard questions of the POTUS? What brought about that massive change?

I might be wrong but I don't believe the President whoever it is is under any obligation to hold a press conference at all.

True . But when he does he can't then discriminate in an unconstitutional way . For example , only allowing Christians to ask questions.
what the hekk you talking about CNN got way more time than they deserved today.

'THE FIX IS IN'?!

View attachment 112730

Wait, NOW the press is supposed to ask hard questions of the POTUS? What brought about that massive change?

What change? Is there some delusional brain blip you're having?

Forum List

Back