🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Evening News reports Trump Supports “No-FLy, No-Buy” Restrictions

How would it have stopped the Orlando killer?

The killer might not have bought the gun legally had he been on the list, so claiming it would have stopped him is not correct.

Also the No-Fly list is faulty and had Ted Kennedy and other on it that were not terrorists and it should be the government job to prove they are a threat and not the individual to prove they are not that person.

Finally, when will someone admit the FBI failed to contain the threat?

They knew this guy was a threat and still no flagging. If something must change then flag the individual and open another investigation and surveillance on them but the lists are not accurate and could be used as a political hit list.

I know you will disagree until another Republican is in the Oval office and then you will demand those lists not be used and I will be laughing at you!

I dunno.....a case could have been made about the swimmer. Particularly if he tried to bring a car onboard.

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Secretary Clinton’s response: “Welcome to the Cause”
Your self induced fleeting orgasm will be found unacceptable to the majority of the American population.

Trump, whom I don't support, knows better.

Your no fly list is as credible as the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Sounds like someone needs an Whaaaaaambulance

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Your self induced fleeting orgasm will be found unacceptable to the majority of the American population.

It'll fail on the first challenge. It's unconstitutional, you cannot deny a right over a suspicion

They're already doing it. That ship has sailed.

Wait for the challenge..it will fail. Take it to the bank...."shall not be infringed"

We’ll put that right next to the overturning of Obamacare and Gay Marriage. Care to try to get out of making me a cake, bitch?

View attachment 78309

QUOTE: "this would have stopped the Orlando Killer."

Really ? Sure you want to stand by that ?
How did gun laws in France work out ?

This guy was a vicious Islamic killer, had he not been able to legally purchase his weapon, do you honestly believe he would have thrown up his hands and given up ?

Perhaps yes; perhaps no. Perhaps he would have been delayed long enough to become frustrated with the exploit. Perhaps his wife would have been able to talk him out of it. Perhaps he gets into a fight and is arrested for assault prior to the rampage….

Who knows. A locked door in front of Oswald and Kennedy maybe isn’t killed; we don’t get into Vietnam, no Johnson administration…. No big black wall on the National lawn…

You never know.

Vietnam didn't start with the Johnson administration, and in fact it technically started with the Eisenhower administration.

The ramp up was during the Johnson admin. As I recall, Kennedy was about to recall troops.

I've been studying about what JFK would have done, and have come to the following conclusion.

The cold war was still very hot in 1963. JFK was humiliated by the Bay of Pigs invasion, and the Right was starting to call him "soft on communism", which is how they disposed of Harry Truman after China went communist. However, JFK had already decided that the US should not get in to a land war in Asia. On the other hand, he was afraid that if he withdrew, he would lose the 1964 election. I am convinced that he was going to try to maintain the Military Advisor status that was in effect, until after the 1964 election, and then withdraw. He did tell one of his advisors that "After the Bay of Pigs, I am going to have to go all the way with Vietnam". By that, I feel sure that he was not talking about doing what LBJ did, but that he could not afford to appear soft. I place Vietnam squarely on the shoulders of LBJ.

You don't know what you are talking about. The FBI has a ton of resorces at their disposal when it ones to fire arm purchases. If a purchase is denied, it's typically worked out in about a week. The Haji should have been a no brainer.

Except that Dylan Roof got a gun permit because it hadn't been processed after 3 days, even though he should have failed due to a drug arrest.

Yup. Forgot him. So many mass shootings on Bammers watch, hard to keep track of them all. Typically, your denied, told how to appeal then either denied or allowed to buy. State bureaus of investigation have allot to do with it to. So FBI hosed it twice? And people still have jobs?

Well, there you have it folks. Obama is responsible for mass shootings! You need to get your resume off to Trump right away!

Could do allot better then trump. That said, Barry O regime has has more "intelligents failures" then Sadam Hussain. He has hired the folks in charge of vetting people who buy guns. Hillary bosss' failed twice leading to two mass shootings among other things. At least trump would have fired them after the first screw up.

View attachment 78309

His tweet says that's what they'll be discussing. He doesn't say he's for it. If I were him I would
ban only Muslims, Mexicans and African Americans from buying and flying. They are all potential terrorists who hate White Christians of European heritage.

Damn You’re stupid.

He’s discussing it with the NRA who is all for terrorist on these lists being able to buy guys. Nothing to discuss if they are both for it, stupid.
It was Obama's homeland security that gave this guy clearance.

You don't know what you are talking about. The FBI has a ton of resorces at their disposal when it ones to fire arm purchases. If a purchase is denied, it's typically worked out in about a week. The Haji should have been a no brainer.

Except that Dylan Roof got a gun permit because it hadn't been processed after 3 days, even though he should have failed due to a drug arrest.

Yup. Forgot him. So many mass shootings on Bammers watch, hard to keep track of them all. Typically, your denied, told how to appeal then either denied or allowed to buy. State bureaus of investigation have allot to do with it to. So FBI hosed it twice? And people still have jobs?

Well, there you have it folks. Obama is responsible for mass shootings! You need to get your resume off to Trump right away!

Could do allot better then trump. That said, Barry O regime has has more "intelligents failures" then Sadam Hussain. He has hired the folks in charge of vetting people who buy guns. Hillary bosss' failed twice leading to two mass shootings among other things. At least trump would have fired them after the first screw up.

'Spose that Obama gets a check in the mail from ISIS once a month?

It would face a Constitutional challenge....and I doubt it will hold up
But you still support trump even though he wants to ban those on terrorist watch and no fly lists from having guns, right lard ass?

I support Trump as the lesser of two evils, he wasn't my first choice. Try commenting without looking like a foulmouthed middle school pig. It's getting annoying

Evil thanks you for your support.

I don't have much of choice, vote third and it's a wasted vote...vote for the corrupt old bitch and suicide is an option

The only wasted vote is a dishonest one.

Every election cycle pushes us further down the two-evils road to ruin. Every time we fall for it, Absurdity ups the ante.
Slippery slope fallacy, hyperbolic nonsense.

View attachment 78309

QUOTE: "this would have stopped the Orlando Killer."

Really ? Sure you want to stand by that ?
How did gun laws in France work out ?

This guy was a vicious Islamic killer, had he not been able to legally purchase his weapon, do you honestly believe he would have thrown up his hands and given up ?

If a someone is intent on terrorism they will find a way to obtain the weapon. People are so fucking stupid

Certainly this guy would have. He planned this, it was no spur of the moment decision, had he been not been able to legally make the purchase of the firearm he wanted, then he would have looked to the black market. If he failed at that, he would have came up with other methods.
This fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.

No firearm measure enacted has ever been presented as a ‘panacea’ for all gun crime and violence; each measure addresses a specific issue, addressing that specific issue successfully.

Ignoring the fact that specific measures do work as intended, and ‘arguing’ that measures have ‘failed’ because they don’t prevent occurrences they were never intended to ‘prevent’ in the first place, ‘justifies’ neither not implementing those measures, nor ‘repealing’ such measures already in place.

It'll fail on the first challenge. It's unconstitutional, you cannot deny a right over a suspicion

They're already doing it. That ship has sailed.

Wait for the challenge..it will fail. Take it to the bank...."shall not be infringed"

They're already infringing the more basic right to freedom of movement.
Flying by commercial airline is not a Constitutional Right. A person on the No-Fly list is perfectly free to travel by other means.

Yes, it is. The Constitution explains that clearly in the ninth amendment.
Nonsense.

As already correctly noted: there is no ‘Constitutional right’ to fly on a commercial carrier.

View attachment 78309

So, you're saying the US govt could just stick everyone on the terrorist watch list, then you can ban all people from having guns, then this massacre wouldn't have happened?

candycorn said:
...this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Obviously the only sure way to stop ISLAMIC TERRORISM is to deport Muslims on FBI watch lists before they act out and keep close tabs on mosques. The particular ISLAMIC TERRORIST who acted out recently in Orlando could have easily have used a bomb instead and in fact law enforcement treated the scene as if the ISLAMIC TERRORIST did in fact plant bombs.
Obviously you and most other rightwing bigots have nothing but contempt for the First Amendment, the right to due process, and the rule of law.

View attachment 78309

So, you're saying the US govt could just stick everyone on the terrorist watch list, then you can ban all people from having guns, then this massacre wouldn't have happened?
No, there’s already a system in place to prevent those on a ‘no fly’ list from purchasing a firearm from a dealer.

The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) is a database containing records of convicted felons, those adjudicated mentally ill, and other prohibited persons not lawfully allowed to purchase a firearm.

The legislation authorizing NICS also has a provision affording those denied purchasing a firearm the means by which to appeal that determination, satisfying the right to due process.

Indeed, if the FBI is unable to justify the denial in 3 business days, the gun dealer is allowed to make the sale, but he is not required to do so.

Adding those on a ‘no fly’ list or list of suspected terrorists to the NICS database would be a useful deterrent to those seeking to commit an act of gun violence from indeed doing so, where the process would be perfectly Constitutional, in no way ‘violating’ the Second or Fifth Amendment rights of those on a list of suspected terrorist.

Last time I checked, we don't arrest people for having opinions.

Again, even if Omar had been added to the "No Fly List", that wouldn't have been an impediment to buying a gun. The NRA made sure of that.

View attachment 78309

His tweet says that's what they'll be discussing. He doesn't say he's for it. If I were him I would
ban only Muslims, Mexicans and African Americans from buying and flying. They are all potential terrorists who hate White Christians of European heritage.

Damn You’re stupid.

He’s discussing it with the NRA who is all for terrorist on these lists being able to buy guys. Nothing to discuss if they are both for it, stupid.
Candyass making up crap again. So predictable. No, the NRA does not want terrorist to buy guns. There is something wrong with you.

mea culpa

they want suspected terrorists to buy as many guns as their ISIS handlers can afford.

So, you do admit that ISLAM is out of control and are a powder keg waiting to explode America. Just a matter of time.

NO, I admit nothing of the sort. Maybe if we stopped fucking with them, stopped supporting the zionist scum, stopped deciding that guys like Saddam and Bin Laden are people we could work with and arming them, we wouldn't have a problem.

But dumb fucks like you are the ones who stick your dick in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

You do realize their both enemies with America, right, and wish to blow us to Kingdom Come?

So what if they do? They only reason why they can do damage is we keep goign over there and making ourselves a target.

View attachment 78309

Nope. No need. I'm perfectly fine.

View attachment 78309

Nope. No need. I'm perfectly fine.

If you’ve got a no-fly issue, perhaps you should buy some no-fly tissues.

Forum List

Back